It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw Horrific War Crimes Committed by Azov

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: JinMI

I agree that not supporting Ukraine doesn't equate to support for Putin. Spreading Russian propaganda, on the other hand, is to me.

I don't like any propaganda. Including propaganda being aimed at me by my own government. And the CIA has admitted that much of their "intelligence" is based on speculation (translation: they're making it up), so I want confirmation.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I think that the far left is too wrapped up in the D or R mindset to allow any amount of cognitive dissonance to get in the way of their belief that their party is superior. I've also never understood why the antiwar folks are often hardcore Democrat voters. 

How many wars have Republicans started? This is not a complete list, but please correct my memory of history if you see any errors: 

-Democrat president Woodrow Wilson is who got America involved in World War 1. 

-Democrat president Harry Truman that sent Americans to fight in the Korean war. 

-Democrat president John F Kennedy that started the Bay of Pigs. Kennedy sent money and advisors to South Vietnam. 

-Democrat president Lyndon Johnson sent American troops into Vietnam. 

-Democrat president Bill Clinton bombed Baghdad in 1993. Clinton also sent 20,000 U.S. troops to Bosnia to join NATO "peacekeepers." Clinton bombed Iraq again in 1996. Clinton bombed Afghanistan, Iraq, and Sudan in 1998. Clinton bombed the former Yugoslavia in 1999.

-Democrat president Barack Obama bombed Libya, killing thousands of innocent women and children.

WW2 was likely necessary, but we could add that it was Democrat president Franklin Roosevelt that got America involved in World War 2. And Democrat president Harry Truman dropped two nuclear bombs on innocent women and children in Japan. 

I really think that the Democrat and Republican politicians got together and said, "The donkeys get the LGBTQ, pro-abortion, anti-gun, and creating a welfare state, while the elephants get those who don't want the LGBTQ all up in their faces, pro-life, gun rights, and fiscal responsibility." This should keep the American sheep divided for many generations. " 

For me, I simply know better than to believe anything coming out of Russia, but that does not mean that I believe what is coming out of Ukraine either. And to pick a side? Well, Russia is one of my traditional nemeses. I have no beef with Ukraine. I do my best not to spread any Ukrainian propaganda. I just enjoy taunting RussianTroll.
edit on 16 5 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm doing my my best not to spread any propaganda here. I just like to taunt RussianTroll.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Nice list.

Why is this time different?

Especially the private political monetary interests?

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

It sounds like you are getting info from CNN or the Daily Stormer.

Nope.

Don't even know who that 2nd one is, or why the first one still exists.

Strange that your posts are almost verbatim of every CNN report.

Also, strange you defend the most corrupt country in the world filled with Neo-Nazis...

Thus, the reference to The Daily Stormer.

wiki is a left controlled site now. their own former owner has said as much so you cant always believe them without verification.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: yuppa

It's an incursion.

Exactly the same sh!t that NATO has been doing for the last thirty years.

Please excuse my lack of virtue signalling bullsh!t...

how did NATO incursion happen? they have never moved from their same spot. NATO has no army its basically a organization on paper alone. A incursion includes MOVEMENT right?
No nuclear misssiles silos have been installed anywhere but where they originally were.
Russians and people who support them are fools,because china is waiting to step in and take it all when they weaken them enough.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I find it accurate to say that the Bidens & Co. did some shady things in Ukraine and feel that is a big motivator behind our involvement in Ukraine. However, I have no idea why leftie voters are sounding more like John McCain these days.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm doing my my best not to spread any propaganda here. I just like to taunt RussianTroll.

Welcome to the club!

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I'd rather have good relations than bad with every country, even Russia, but I just can't handle seeing steady flows of straight up propaganda.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: yuppa

It's an incursion.

Exactly the same sh!t that NATO has been doing for the last thirty years.

Please excuse my lack of virtue signalling bullsh!t...

how did NATO incursion happen? they have never moved from their same spot. NATO has no army its basically a organization on paper alone. A incursion includes MOVEMENT right?
No nuclear misssiles silos have been installed anywhere but where they originally were.
Russians and people who support them are fools,because china is waiting to step in and take it all when they weaken them enough.

No Nukes= No war.

Got it...

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Grimpachi

Simply saying that you've seen something does not make it true.

Get ready for my upcoming video: "I saw Grimpachi doing **random horrible thing**."

Very much like 3 in 5 woman are raped or all this trans/homophobia and racism that is supposedly everywhere....

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 18 May 2022 09:35:12 -05002220225America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

a reply to: gortex

This guy says he saw Sasquatch and it had 12 fingers and beautiful hair. 

You doubt that?

Sounds legit to me.

Egads, by this post you come across as gullible enough to believe Joe Biden!

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

You calling another poster "gullible" - now, that really is irony!

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

If the shoe fits, one must wear it.

Repeating the claims of Hunter Biden's father as gospel is a sure sign of credulity.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

If the shoe fits, one must wear it.

Repeating the claims of Hunter Biden's father as gospel is a sure sign of credulity.

I wouldn't even know what the biden idiot says about most things.

Few do.

Even fewer care.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I never did that. Are you confused? Or befuddled?

Credibility? You ain't got any.

I never mentioned any of that.

Please stop lying.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Those who constantly post in favor of Zelensky are effectively buying into the claims and propaganda of Hunter Biden's father. You are in that group.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Not really. As a Brit I care little or nothing about HB or his father and I certainly don't pay any attention to any of eithers'"propaganda".

So, not in this group of yours.

As for those of you who constantly post Russian propaganda, pot, kettle etc.
edit on 19-5-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join