It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman gets abducted again, finds PHOTOS OF ALIEN in her phone's gallery

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So i was just scrolling trough Facebook when a post of an Italian woman came up on my timeline. She says she's being abducted for years, the experiences are horrible and she always needs weeks to recuperate from it, both mentally and physically.

This time however, she found photograps on her phone which she did not shoot herself. Photos are creepy, but what stands out to me is the height of the Grey alien. It looks very tall instead of the usual thing you hear about them being very short. She thinks the aliens shot the pictures themselves

Here is what she wrote about it, but keep in mind i will run it trough Google Translate:
Good morning to all dear friends. 9 days have passed since the last abduction suffered by the usual Grays 👽👽👽. I am writing and posting only now because, as many of you know, I need a long time to recover from the psychophysical state to which I am subject afterwards these bad experiences. This last experience was particular due to the fact that I found myself in the mobile phone, some particular images. It had been many years that I had no photographic material concerning the subjects that kidnap me. Now I go into the technical details thanks to the help from my partner who analyzed the characteristics of this case. I came to the head of this conclusion: I think I did not take these photographs, as on the other hand it also happened in other episodes of my life. observing the points where the photos were taken during the day we deduced that the "photographer" was as low as the photographed subject. I suppose they did this themselves or reportage.😳 They also purposely wanted to "rework them" in the sense that they took screenshots of the images that were in the (Photos) folder with various enlargements and then make the originals disappear !!! 😩😩😩.I found myself in the folder (Screenshots) 18 photos including some doubles and triples on maybe 4 or 5 originals. I have my ideas on whether They behave this way. However I have recovered some memories. They told me that lately I have undergone abduction so confused that is, I began to mix the harsh reality with the nightmares and they left me these images to firm up that my memories are unfortunately REAL. ground, to take me aboard, dried all the grass hit by the strong energy.

The pictures i will link, i cant embed yet.

Grey alien

alien

More pictures, her post and comments:
Original Post

Any thoughts? Havent seen these photos before.
edit on 16-5-2022 by Rick26 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2022 by Rick26 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
More same old same old , fake crummy photos mean nothing. Now it's true if they were perfect I wouldn't trust it either as it's too easy to fake, so I guess photos or movies won't ever be accepted.
I just wish the aliens would permanently abduct all the reptile 'elites' from our planet .
One can hope and dream

edit on 16-5-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Nice find. Why would greys leave her with photos? Unless one felt it cruel to have her constantly guess if she was insane or experiencing abduction. And then they took weak photos so other people wouldn't take it too seriously.

Interesting though.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
Nice find. Why would greys leave her with photos? Unless one felt it cruel to have her constantly guess if she was insane or experiencing abduction. And then they took weak photos so other people wouldn't take it too seriously.

Interesting though.

Ummm...because they don't actually exist...beyond the psychosis being experienced by the experiencer...

A psychosis that is aberrant enough to require..."proof"...and a commensurate emoting support response from the fellow...true believer...

Which is indeed...interesting...

YouSir

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Rick26

3rd world countries with their cheap cellphone cameras.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

A couple of pics (best pics imo) from your OP link…..

👽🛸☕️🍩
edit on 16-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

So, the alien travelled hundred of lightyears across the galaxy, found a tripod, set up the timer, and then posed for the picture, but couldn't figure out how to use the flash?

Yeah, I'm calling BS on this one.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

It's fake the shadows on the alien don't match the light source reflected in it's eyes.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Just goes to show the only way any real proof will be believe is to have a body or a ship . Even if the pictures are real they are no longer creditable evidence .

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Just goes to show the only way any real proof will be believe is to have a body or a ship . Even if the pictures are real they are no longer creditable evidence .

Yeah, but this picture isn't even a credible photoshop, it's probably from a camera app with a filter of some kind.

I've seen way better fakes than this.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Some croppie zoomies…

👽🛸🍺
edit on 16-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
MMMM. Looks legit! im convinced!

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Why are the aliens always naked?

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

A couple of pics (best pics imo) from your OP link…..

👽🛸☕️🍩

I have an alien Halloween costume that looks identical to this picture! I stuffed it with newspaper and tend to bring the little nonbinary creature out for off-holiday events, like family picnics. If I was a story teller I could have a lot of fun with my own blog!

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Filters

Contrast -100
Brightness +100
Saturation -100
Definition +100
Noise Reduction +100

👽🛸🍺🧐

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It has no problem breathing our atmosphere then ?

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LarryDSpivey
Why are the aliens always naked?

Ummm...and what's up with that extra long and meaty finger he's shushing her with...?

Gives the ole..."he was all hands"...an extra special intimation...

D'oh...

YouSir

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I missed another ride off this rock. They don't tell me when or where they are going to land.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Did anyone translate the Italian? I heard there was a mass sighting in Italy and it's being covered up.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

the pictures are blurry enough to be real, so I'm all in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join