It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman gets abducted again, finds PHOTOS OF ALIEN in her phone's gallery

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havelok1193
(yes, I know I spelled it as ALLENS; this is because of my own belief that such notions ought be mocked mercilessly)

you are making a reference to Allen Dulles I believe?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Plausible deniability is some kind or psychic envelope that surrounds us, our planet, and any extra sensory phenomena. It's a phenomenon in and of itself.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   
So true! Heavens, my grandson was abducted by aliens only last week just like his grandfather before him! God help us! People need to wake up!

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: Spader
originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Apparently the bottom dude wears number 18 (or 28) on his football team.

Not only is it 28……IT’S also an LA Rams fan……those are the worst

👽🛸🍺😆🥴

😂😂😂

I was hoping the Greys would be Raiders fans though

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
God dang. Stay safe

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rick26

Makes you wonder if her phone is from 1990 XD considering 9 out of 10 phones have at least 8mp(most are 16-32) camera.. which offer's clearer pictures then that.. That had to be a 720px camera.. which no one uses any more..

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
More same old same old , fake crummy photos mean nothing. Now it's true if they were perfect I wouldn't trust it either as it's too easy to fake, so I guess photos or movies won't ever be accepted.
I just wish the aliens would permanently abduct all the reptile 'elites' from our planet .
One can hope and dream
You'd think they'd at least take better selfies. Where's the tourist sunglasses?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Because I never listen to fake thoughts ..

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Rick26

So, the alien travelled hundred of lightyears across the galaxy, found a tripod, set up the timer, and then posed for the picture, but couldn't figure out how to use the flash?

Yeah, I'm calling BS on this one.

I am calling BS on your reasons for calling BS.
The alien didn't travel hundreds of lightyears. He popped down whilst scouting the land on a routine flight from an undersea or underground base 20 miles away (pretended sarcasm).

Stop using exaggerated arguments based upon ad hoc assumptions that are concocted merely to bolster your sceptical attitude towards belief in aliens. The sarcasm hidden within them does not amount to a rational, scientific argument for your position, and it does nothing to convince anyone.
edit on 19-5-2022 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Just figured I'd throw it out there that even though a phone can take a decent picture in a full lit daytime shot, quality goes down significantly the darker the shot is.

My phone takes some very nice shots in the day but at night the quality is horrific. It's less than 2 years old midrange Motorola.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Looks fake unfortunately.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
So the 'aliens' look like the 'greys' fictional books and documentaries have led us to believe.

What if they're 25 foot tall and have wings or are transparent?

This is the biggest load of crap ever.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join