It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman gets abducted again, finds PHOTOS OF ALIEN in her phone's gallery

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
What phone is this person using in 2022, that takes such crap photos?

I want to believe. But decades of interest and scrutiny...

Just another nothingburger.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Rick26

I want to believe but why are the photos always blurry ?

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Maybe culture-wide universal nudism is a prereuisite for "first contact"
and that's why it hasn't happened.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
File Name281628852_708916930313647_6119180365488642534_n.jpg File Size69 KiB File TypeJPEG File Type Extensionjpg Mime Typeimage/jpeg Jfif Version1.01 Resolution UnitNone X Resolution1 Y Resolution1 Profile Cmm TypeLittle CMS Profile Version2.1.0 Profile ClassDisplay Device Profile Color Space DataRGB Profile Connection SpaceXYZ Profile Date Time 2018:03:20 09:14:29 Profile File Signatureacsp Primary PlatformMicrosoft Corporation Cmm FlagsNot Embedded, Independent Device ManufacturerUnknown (saws) Device Modelctrl Device AttributesReflective, Glossy, Positive, Color Rendering IntentPerceptual Connection Space Illuminant0.9642 1 0.82491 Profile CreatorUnknown (hand) Profile Id9d91003d4080b03d40742c819ea5228e Profile DescriptionuRGB Profile CopyrightCC0 Media White Point0.9505 1 1.089 Red Matrix Column0.43604 0.22244 0.0139 Green Matrix Column0.3851 0.71693 0.09708 Blue Matrix Column0.14307 0.06062 0.71393 Red Trc(Binary data 96 bytes) Green Trc(Binary data 96 bytes) Blue Trc(Binary data 96 bytes) Image Width1370 Image Height1094 Encoding ProcessBaseline DCT, Huffman coding Bits Per Sample8 Color Components3 Y Cb Cr Sub SamplingYCbCr4:2:0 (2 2) Image Size1370x1094 Megapixels1.5 Categoryimage

Old picture ?

Stamp on picture say 08/05/22

MetaData say 2018:03:20 09:14:29

Or nevermind........ just found a picture from the Russia Ukraine on a reddit post with the same "Metadata date and time" someone claimed the picture was taken long time ago.. same as I thought, so perhaps I was wrong.
edit on 16-5-2022 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LarryDSpivey
Why are the aliens always naked?

It's so they can be quick to action with the anal probing!!

I thought that the face looks alot like the Stan Romanek alien mask he used??

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
No phone available in the last 10 years, except the most basic entry level models, could take such crappy pictures.

No woman that looks half decent like that is walking around with a 10+ year old phone.

Therefore, fake!!

Although if you look at the rest of her posts, most are to do with alien abduction and all that jazz.

The Giovanna Podda case

The case of Giovanna Podda came to light in 2009, when on a television program she told her story. She stated that since she was 4 years old she has been abducted by the alien beings we know today as the 'greys'.

During her childhood, aliens abducted her and used her for research and to collect biological materials such as blood and tissues.

She said that the spacecraft would arrive at her house discreetly and through a strong light, she would lose control of her body and then be taken inside the spaces. ships. She reported that sometimes beings even é even entered her room.

When she reached the age of 16, she was then artificially inseminated from time to time by these beings and even the moment she appeared on television to tell her story, at 41 years of age, she already had it. would have been pregnant at least 18 times.

According to her, the aliens always removed their fetuses after approximately 2 months of gestation.

As evidence, Giovanna presented numerous marks on her body, which would be caused by the extraterrestrials' surgical instruments and some photos that the beings allowed her to photograph.

In addition, she also presented some other brands that were composed of a phosphorescent material, whose television team took it for analysis and ended up finding that such materials would be almost impossible. #xed;obtainable for a possible fraud, as the compounds would be impossible to access to a citizen; ordinary.

According to Giovanna, this phosphorescent material was used by the aliens as a disinfectant, which prevented both species from contaminating each other when they came into physical contact.

In addition to the marks on her body, Giovanna also claimed to have an implant in her head, an implant that has been proven through radiographs and the most curious of all, & # xe9; that there is not physical traces of how this object ended up inside her head, because in this case there were no marks, but Giovanna claims that they implanted the object through a needle that went through your nostril.

She also said that she could never remember her abductions right away, as the memories kept coming back little by little and so she was afraid to tell people because no one ;m would believe your reports.

According to her, her abductors did not show emotions like human beings, they communicated telepathically and their main objective was to create a h&# race. xed;bride between the two species, as this alien race known as “greys” would be becoming extinct, for já no longer able to reproduce and the human race would be the only compatible race capable of saving them from extinction.

I thought this post was a bit funny:
www.facebook.com...
Why not scoop it up and take to a forensics lab or something? Has she washed it off or Is it still there on her wall?

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Could be a suit.. Could be a robot / drone of some sort.
The black eyes could be lenses to protect against sunrays and contain build in monitor / recording devices.
Who knows.. who are you to judged alien dress code

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

I thought that the face looks alot like the Stan Romanek alien mask he used??

That's a relatively recent thing, since maybe the 1980s. Early Reports of Grays said that they worse skin tight flight suits without collars or cuffs. A lot of the reports about Nordics also said that they would often wear skin tight flight suits.

I think that the idea of aliens aliens being naked is largely a pop culture thing sourced from movies like Close Encounters and books like Communion. After they were released the contact landscape changed significantly. We had lots more reports of naked gray aliens, and far fewer reports of tall fair haired women.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

You mentioned Alien Anal Probing?……

from Communion…..

👽🛸🍺
edit on 16-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

we deduced that the "photographer" was as low as the photographed subject. I suppose they did this themselves or reportage.😳 They also purposely wanted to "rework them" in the sense that they took screenshots of the images that were in the (Photos) folder with various enlargements and then make the originals disappear !!! 😩😩😩.I found myself in the folder (Screenshots) 18 photos including some doubles and triples on maybe 4 or 5 originals. I have my ideas on whether They behave this way.

So a ready-made explanation for the crappy photo quality. Naw, not buying it

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Attention is a helluva drug.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I am thoroughly convinced the world has went total bat sh** insane for popularity .
FAKE.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There are no such things as Grey Allens. Grey Allens are something concocted by the federal government of the United States of America, with the aim of putting a public face on a phenomenon they have no understanding of and no control over, with the aim of steering public opinion and hiding their .gov helplessness. Remember, these are people whose mantras include "never let a crisis go to waste". Having said all of that anybody who claims to have had contact with Grey Allens is

1. Lying
2. The victim of the ancillary psy-op (and there most assuredly is one, involving the 160th SFG)
3. An asset of the intelligence community (think Whitley Streiber)

Historically, the overwhelming majority of people who've had contact with 'aliens' describe anything but anything that remotely looks like Grey Allens.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
(yes, I know I spelled it as ALLENS; this is because of my own belief that such notions ought be mocked mercilessly)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It about as realistic as the alien from the movie Paul. Not only posing for a picture but even taking one ? Too be continued ? A distraction amongst all the rest? Will it be on coast? I doubt it people. Its a waste of time.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Havelok1193

I looked up Grey Allen and there are many references to actual people with phone numbers and addresses. Also Gray Allen has lots of listings.

They do exist.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rick26

She didn't take the photo, the grey clearly didn't, so who did? Story doesn't add up.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
IDK? Good phones can take crappy pictures in low light. Whatever it is appears translucent in a greenish glow as if it might be materializing or de-materializing? And as far as it being a costume? That comment was outrageously off and won't even bother to explain why.

Do I believe this to be real or not? IDK.
But there is a lot of evidence this woman is trying to put out about what she claims is going on. Someone genuine in the UFO community should reach out to her and see if research and investigation could be had from her.

IMHO, I feel there is a bigger story here.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: INnEedOfgOD

what ever this thing is it is in the room

i have personally seen things like this 2 times in my own bedroom waking up to them as they exit via my wall.

if people are going to say its fake, prove it with something other than words.

recreate this photo and the effects seen in it, and with out aftereffects

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Havelok1193

I saw one up close, it was accompanied by 2 other things. One mechanical imo, the other bipedal!

I don’t lie! They exist! I could ask them to come visit you if you like, if I see them again, which I know I will 👎🏻

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join