It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Russia losing in Ukraine?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
When did Russia admit defeat and pull back to their borders?

I completely missed this, you figure this would be a huge world news bulletin dominating all the MSM!

Links?

It’s a war of attrition wiping the Russian military out one tank one soldier at a time using Ukraine to do it. Ukraine is a large population so they can use millions of men in their army, equipment and supplies from the west will be never ending as Russia is already feeling the strain and not even 90 days, let’s talk in a year and Russia will be using bicycles. 120,000 GPS guided munitions is just a start. Russian experts are already saying that Russia will take years to build back what is already lost and when you all hit 100k dead will you just force more from your poor to go to their death?

For the West we are just starting, we can go on for 20 years if you haven’t noticed.

edit on 16-5-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Of course you can ... if you don’t freeze in winter and don’t eat rats from hunger))))

Aot video shot by a Russian American. After many years of absence from Russia, he arrived at an ordinary farmers' market in Voronezh and was shocked by the abundance and cheapness of products. Enjoy))) You don't have this. All products are natural, without genetically modified additives, are made right in front of your eyes. Don't thank me, that's how we live)))

There were reports that US Army General Eric Olsen had surrendered at Azovstal. In particular the message of Hal Turner, USA

www.worldandwe.com... ssha_v_otstavke_erik_olson_sdalsya_v_plen_v_mariupole.html

www.worldandwe.com...

edit on 16-5-2022 by RussianTroll because: Add

edit on 16-5-2022 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Of course you can ... if you don’t freeze in winter and don’t eat rats from hunger))))

Aot video shot by a Russian American. After many years of absence from Russia, he arrived at an ordinary farmers' market in Voronezh and was shocked by the abundance and cheapness of products. Enjoy))) You don't have this. All products are natural, without genetically modified additives, are made right in front of your eyes. Don't thank me, that's how we live)))

if i exchange a thousand euros for rubles, i get 67,374 rubles - with that i can definitely buy a ton of things anywhere in russia, i guess. where people earn less, everyday things naturally cost less compared to richer countries. and there are regional products on every corner in bavaria too.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: loufo

Nobody in Russia needs your euros now. Junk currency. You can't buy anything with it, you did it yourself)))

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Seems to me, all the same, your nation requires parts, products, and components from other nations around the globe to cobble together a lot of your military hardware.

Take your Orlan-10 for instance whose price tag runs from around $87,000 to $120,000!

Have to wonder how much military hardware and equipment Russia will be able to replace with the sanctions and restrictions being imposed.

edit on 16-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

a reply to: gortex

Gratitude of ordinary people for the support of Russia from all over the world.

Thats a lot of nazi's, when is Russia going to purge it's natzi's?

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Units of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and the People's Militia of the DPR entered New York.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

There were reports that US Army General Eric Olsen had surrendered at Azovstal. In particular the message of Hal Turner, USA

www.worldandwe.com... ssha_v_otstavke_erik_olson_sdalsya_v_plen_v_mariupole.html

www.worldandwe.com...

your links are to Hal Turner please tell me that's not Hal Turner Diaries?

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

Units of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and the People's Militia of the DPR entered New York.

How did they arrive ? On those " amphibious tanks " you seem to have aquired over the last few days ?

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Your map appears to be in ""Cyrillic Russian"".

So i imagine the joke, if that's what it is you are doing, is lost on most of us, myself included.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Zelensky renamed Russian cities into American and English ones. now the Russians are bringing them back. Be patient))))

The first videos of the surrender of the Nazis from Azovstal. There are already 60 autobuses. Plus American General Eric Olsen.
It was not the Pope, not Elon Musk, not Biden, not Johnson, not Zelensky, not even the fools from Eurovision that helped))))

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

More than 300 people have already given up

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Zelensky renamed Russian cities into American and English ones. now the Russians are bringing them back. Be patient))))

That's nice but i don't think American or the UK want your cities.

All that's required is for you to leave Ukraine the hell alone and its all good.

Well maybe not from Ukraine's perspective, but that's a bridge that you burned on your own volition by way of the cowardly attack.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

a reply to: loufo

Nobody in Russia needs your euros now. Junk currency. You can't buy anything with it, you did it yourself)))

Ha!

That's the biggest fail I've read on ATS in a long time.

My euro is as good today as it was 20 years ago. Thanks.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Then try to buy Russian gas, Russian oil, Russian wheat, Russian fertilizers, etc. with your euro.
And I laugh)))

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

www.msn.com...

“The Government’s assessment is that NATO membership is the best way to protect Sweden’s security in light of the fundamentally changed security environment following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine,” the country said in a statement posted to its government website.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The world doesn't need russian resources to function.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

""Russian wheat"" eh?

I think you may find Putins forces have chored quite a bit of Ukrainian wheat along with a lot of other stuff or anything else not nailed down that they could get their sticky little mitts into.

Spoils of war eh aka dirty robbing wrong'yins.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Ahem. Your oil and gas is being sanctioned.

Your Ruble is heading south.

Laugh at that Mr Troll.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join