It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Homemade Baby Formula?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Bill Gates is the largest investor of vaccines and a pandemic hits. He's the k]largest private farmland owner and a food crisis hits. He launches his 'artificial breast milk' withing days of an infant formula crisis.

I'm sure it's totally coincidental.

Gates has his fingers in lots of different pies, he's going to get some topical hits purely by chance.

For example, Gate has been involved in vaxxing for well over 20 years. He started with donations to set up MVI in 1999. Well before the pandemic.

Gate also has investments in video conferencing tools, which he's had for decades, and which are now more relevant due to the pandemic.

His farmland purchases are probably more about land ownership than anything else. He can get a steady income from it, and the more land he owns the fewer neighbors there are to complain about where he builds his data centers or runs his cables. Lots of wealthy people own land. Bush Snr is famous for his ranch, and Trump is a classical realestate Baron

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: JAGStorm

And pocketknives for sharpening the pencils at school and it was all good, I remember when teachers smoked in the classroom too.

I took Vo-Tech Drafting my Junior and Senior years. I was REQUIRED to have a pocketknife on me at all times. It was considered a drafter's tool. I was taught how to sharpen and point a pencil with it and we would take paraffin blocks and cut chunks out of them to learn orthographic views.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Great Post . The Problem I see with that Today is to Many Women are Feeding their Children by Sucking on the Government Teet Instead . Homemade Baby Formula is the Answer to being first Addicted , then Controlled by those who Lust for Power over others .........

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: nugget1

Science can't tell us why ADHD, austism and childhood diabetes has soared in recent years,

Science knows full well why these things have soared, but it's not PC to say so.

1) bad parenting, or the redefinition of normal childhood behavior as an aberration by people seeking to redefine classic female behavior as the norm for boys too
2) Most of the time it's always been like this, they' just redefined what autism was to include normal introvert behavior. The rest of the time, women having children later in life
3) Bad diet. Too much sugar, too much processed food

Oh Excuse me... you are blaming ADHD and autism on bad parenting ? Try vaccines and bad science !
If you had ever experience either of these things as a parent you works be asking for an apology for your ignorant statement.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Dunno if this helps, but remember not too long ago they changed the words 'breast feeding' to 'chest feeding' for inclusivity? Well ... there is a shortage and these 'chest feeding' men who can have babies these days can step up and start feeding babies?

Yeah ... didnt think so.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bellagirl

In Recent News.............

" Mexico’s Shelves are Stocked with Baby Formula amid U.S. Shortage "

www.breitbart.com...

Joe Biden , American Baby Killer .........

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   
if my husband gets pregnant, we plan to get a mother wolf.

like they did back in the day.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: nugget1

Science can't tell us why ADHD, austism and childhood diabetes has soared in recent years,

Science knows full well why these things have soared, but it's not PC to say so.

1) bad parenting, or the redefinition of normal childhood behavior as an aberration by people seeking to redefine classic female behavior as the norm for boys too
2) Most of the time it's always been like this, they' just redefined what autism was to include normal introvert behavior. The rest of the time, women having children later in life
3) Bad diet. Too much sugar, too much processed food

Oh Excuse me... you are blaming ADHD and autism on bad parenting ? Try vaccines and bad science !
If you had ever experience either of these things as a parent you works be asking for an apology for your ignorant statement.

Not just bad parenting. Artificial sweeteners and other food additives, as well as the redefinition of normal behavior as being bad.

Some kids don't have adhd, they're just hyper on sugar.

Others are just perfectly ordinary boys, but teachers and busybodies are trying to make out that they are badly behaved because they don't act like little girls.

We know that vaxxing doesn't cause it as the problems happen equally with the unvaxxed.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It's too much work and inconvenience for today's liberated women.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I was not raised by my birth mother. Only cow's milk for me. Love it to this day.

moooo..

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Only problem with that is it takes whole milk. 2% and 1% is all the rage now.

And actually, unprocessed cow's milk is best.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I could see incels or extremists hearing about the baby formula shortage and buying or stealing them off the shelves, completely clearing out the inventory to cause terror.
edit on 20-5-2022 by game over man because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join