It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Regime Warns Coronavirus Could Infect 100 Million Right Before Midterms

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 7 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Now that coronavirus has mutated into the Omicron variant which is basically a glorified cold virus, it's going to take a lot more fear mongering and reinforcing to make people revert to pandemic mode. It's a numbers game at this point. How many people can we convince to do mail in voting in key counties? As long as mail in voting is allowed or "mandated" because of a "public health emergency" you can guarantee we will see a repeat of the 2000 mules phenomena.

The Biden administration is warning the United States could see 100 million coronavirus infections and a potentially significant wave of deaths this fall and winter, driven by new omicron subvariants that have shown a remarkable ability to escape immunity.

"Remarkable ability to escape immunity."

Hey, this is quite remarkable! This crazy virus is so crafty it "escapes immunity!" How does it do that? We know the vaccine is so good but it doesn't work, but it's good, but the virus is too smart.. C'mon man!

SOURCE

edit on 7-5-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
So, a big scare tactic to put on the public so they can continue with voting with no evidence of who is voting. Sounds about right, the Democrats are getting a little more agressive in planning for the future again. I see no problem with just going and applying for an absentee ballot, we have lots of time to do that. Mail in voting is the problem with honesty in voting. I have used the absentee ballot before, you show ID and then they send you the ballot. Then you send it in...that sounds like a good thing...People who work can go and apply for those absentee ballots to be sent in advance in the next six months.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Sounds like they are using covid excuses to stop the mid terms.
As they want to vote by mail in voting again.
edit on 7-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So ? just means more people have immunity, and fewer people get sick enough to stress hospitals. ie they won't have any excuse to lockdowns or restrict, though I would imagine some areas will try to. I can't see it happening here in Georgia unless it gets worse than last time. That's not gonna happen no matter how crappy the vaccines are.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
People have been expecting covid to be an excuse for November lockdowns for months now, so it's hardly surprising news. If the numbers can't be manipulated to show a high hospitalization rate, some think another virus will be released.

I'm going to squeeze the most joy I can out of each day until November.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Behind the scenes they are plotting a suspension of the Constitution 🔥

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Behind the scenes they are plotting a suspension of the Constitution 🔥

That's very likely given this sham administration breaks every law there is to get what it wants. The constitution is just another bogus law (it's so inconvenient) to these pompous rejects of humanity.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hey, gotta keep the "skeer" up.

Wouldn't want the voters to actually decide matters, would we? That's just crazy talk!!!

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
Maybe 'conspiracy theorists' should stop posting on the internet..... seems we are giving those in charge ideas!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: nugget1
Maybe 'conspiracy theorists' should stop posting on the internet..... seems we are giving those in charge ideas!

Rainbows
Jane

I prefer to think of myself as a 'visionary' giving spoiler alerts. Even my doctor said I'm psychic......or maybe the term was 'psychotic'; I forget which.

edit on 600000033America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here's the latest from WHO on taking control after declaring a pandemic:

If they are approved (as submitted by the United States) by a simple majority of the 194 member countries of the World Health Assembly countries), these amendments would enter into force as international law just six months later (November 2022). The details of this are not crystal clear.

It will cost millions of dollars or more and money will be laundered by them and their pickpockets.

The WHO appears to want to push the treaty through quickly without public participation and input.

Just in time for the elections! Who didn't see this coming?

It’s not called a treaty. It’s amending a treaty we are a part of.

THIS is why I'm so against passing law that don't seem to be taking 'too many' freedoms away; they alwaysamend them once they're passed, adding even more restrictions. After a few years, they barely resemble the original law that people let slide. The old 'go along to get along' doesn't work out well for any but the 1%.

[strangesounds.org...]

I'm closely watch the talking heads that are 'worried' bird flu may jump species and become the next human pandemic.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Just in time for the mid-terms it will be unsafe to go out and vote. But that is okay. The dems have millions of ballots already filled out and signed, with your signature, so no problem there...

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Silly number crunchers…do you think all those mail in ballots are from individuals that voted rather than from a boiler room ballot filling party to stuff the mailed in ballot box?

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It was Taxation Without Representation that got the last Revolution going.

Do you feel represented these days?

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

But aren’t there laws that you have to be allowed to leave work to go vote?

———————- research ————————

Apparently, for now, the majority of states do have time off to vote laws. Though there are definitely reasons people need to be able to vote when they can’t be present on an election day, there is already an answer that would solve that problem and also wouldn’t allow for easy voter fraud. A public blockchain that you could access from public library’s and vote on using your state or federal ID would suffice.

No way to edit the data in an undetectable way, and easy access for all, sounds great right? Why is this not a thing? Sure, you would have stolen ID’s being used, but the time and effort required to pull off an election swinging fraud would be monumental. The trace back would also be do-able. If someone looses their ID, use a different ID number for the new ones such as to make the old, lost one detectable.

To me, voting is a joke. When is the last time that anyone outside of the “Establishment” even got close to winning? The answer is not in quite some time. It’s all pre-planned and the fact that there was such an obvious cheat pulled over on the American public is extremely telling. I’m not even a Trump lover, but what I will say is that currently the majority of politicians worldwide will stop at nothing to further an agenda and profit for themselves.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: andr3w68

But aren’t there laws that you have to be allowed to leave work to go vote?

———————- research ————————

Apparently, for now, the majority of states do have time off to vote laws. Though there are definitely reasons people need to be able to vote when they can’t be present on an election day, there is already an answer that would solve that problem and also wouldn’t allow for easy voter fraud. A public blockchain that you could access from public library’s and vote on using your state or federal ID would suffice.

No way to edit the data in an undetectable way, and easy access for all, sounds great right? Why is this not a thing? Sure, you would have stolen ID’s being used, but the time and effort required to pull off an election swinging fraud would be monumental. The trace back would also be do-able. If someone looses their ID, use a different ID number for the new ones such as to make the old, lost one detectable.

To me, voting is a joke. When is the last time that anyone outside of the “Establishment” even got close to winning? The answer is not in quite some time. It’s all pre-planned and the fact that there was such an obvious cheat pulled over on the American public is extremely telling. I’m not even a Trump lover, but what I will say is that currently the majority of politicians worldwide will stop at nothing to further an agenda and profit for themselves.

Sure, you can take time off to vote legally, but you don't get paid for that time. If you are working twenty miles from where you vote, that is probably a half hour ride to and from and you are stuck in line for an hour most times. Can a person making minimum wage afford to be losing two hours of work? Most people will use their lunch break as part of that, so that means you won't lose the whole time unpaid. Lots of people work most of the day while the polls are open...to take approved time off, you must have prior permission too, you just cannot come in late or leave early.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Both are valid points, which is why I supplied a solution to the problem in my answer. If there were publicly available voting systems that were on a blockchain, you could vote from a near infinite amount of places and have a nearly fraud free voting system. Have a 5 minute # break during your day? Well, while you’re pushing out that turd, decide which one will be in office next.

It’s just too bad that the political system we have has deteriorated to the point that we will never have a true democratic process again without major change that the current regime is never going to let happen. The reason they haven’t spent money to improve things like the voting systems and the IRS backend is because they don’t care about making the democratic processes work efficiently and effectively. They only care about power and control. It’s hard to have that if everything is working smoothly to allow educated, not indoctrinated, voters to have their decision on what decisions will be made.

If you had a system like I described you could vote on bills yourself instead of relying on corrupt bought out politicians to do so for you, and we could hold our senators and representatives accountable for their votes on the laws that effect us. With the current system, aside from writing letters with no accountability to be held by the recipient, they can vote however they like. With today’s current USPS can you actually ever be sure something got there unless you send it certified? Even then, who’s to say it ever gets opened? “The data says 99% of your voting populace didn’t want this bill in effect, why did you vote yay anyway?” could be a means for investigation into those governing the systems and morals that decide our fates.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

The only way they could effectively do voting with little fraud is if they had eye image verification of if everyone had a chip in their body...but even then, they could still cheat if they had recordings of that stored and someone hacked the info and used it to vote. I think that we should just do the abscentee ballot stuff, apply for the abscentee ballots every two years in person and they are mailed to you and you send them in with your vote. Every two years qualification would cut down on possibility of fraud. But I am sure that some of those mail in ballots will still be scarfed from the mailboxes and be used for fraudulant voting too. Especially in cities, in the country, it is a little harder, everyone knows everyone in the townships or small towns.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Of course he said that.
I’ve been waiting for this very thing to happen.
Does he actually believe it though, that’s the scary part.

Maybe he didn’t get his warm bottle after his before bed diaper change the night before he said that, IDK.
No-matter what the level of crazy is that next comes from his mouth, it won’t surprise me unless the words are
‘I cheated and Trump won’.

Now that would blow my mind.
Imagine if his brain somehow snapped back to Earth and those words fell from his lips.
The Sky Screaming would hit peak volume very quickly indeed….LOLOL

reply to: v1rtu0s0

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: Stuff

top topics

<<   2 >>

join