It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer CEO arrested.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

#LOLbin

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
This is a good example of what I have said a number of times in the past where you can have one person say something and it gets reposted 10,000 times and ends up on 100s of news feed hits when it all was faked and just one person saying it at the start. Jump down that rabbit sometime when someone posts some statement and when you Google it the first 100 pages say the same exact words across all these on-line news orgs, and as you follow the rabbit hole it comes to one tweet from a person that has no clue.

This is what we have today as far as facts...lol

But still a (few) grades above CNN..

edit on 7-5-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: correction "a few"

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
FAKE NEWS.

And thats the reason young man you really need to find other sources than your constant ""Bitchute"" nonsense.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

But still a (few) grades above CNN..

Very true

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

If it's true, Bitchute has credibility. If not, Bitchute has no credibility.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I used this page to look for any hits...

Rita R. vs ethicon; J&J 2015.

It didn't make sense to point at J&J clot shot then go after Pfizer VP.

Pfizer moderna merger should be under more scrutiny though?

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Bitchute is an open platform, along with the BS you also get nuggets of good information, where else on the internet, will you get a UK Doctor discussing the Pfizer data dump, and point out the details that lie buried .It is Phizers' own information that states the trials were virtually nonexistent on pregnent women, and out of 32 vaxed pregnent women, there was one live birth. It is fact by their own forced admission which they tried to bury for 75 years..On no other internet platform is this information available, and to call this more BS from Bitchute is no more than what you can expect these days. Not being able to see the woods for the trees, seems to be common these days as well.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It is Phizers' own information that states the trials were virtually nonexistent on pregnent women, and out of 32 vaxed pregnent women, there was one live birth.

I would be interested to read that. The last claim I read on the docs was that it was only 12% effective, which turned out to be wrong on every single level. It was not even part of the 80k pages, and the 12% number was only true if every single person with a cough has Covid .. meaning it's wrong.

As much as I know the vaccine has great potential to cause harm, I won't accept lies.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Here you go it is Phizers own information, so it cant be debunked.www.bitchute.com...

The Scottish live birth figures are interesting as well.www.bitchute.com...

edit on 8-5-2022 by anonentity because: adding

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I don't do bitchute, I don't want someone telling me what to think, just source the data.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Remain uninformed then.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

You made a claim, if you can't source it that's on you, not me.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Wrong (aka not the same) Pfizer 💎

Pfizer CEO is inching closer to arrest, due to pushing lies about his Covid-19 medications.

Source: www.biospace.com...

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

He holds up the Phizer documents and points to the lines, if that's not good enough for you nothing will be.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

He holds up the Phizer documents and points to the lines, if that's not good enough for you nothing will be.

You keep spelling Pfizer wrong, I'm sure it's just an accidentally typo.

It's not hard to find info that the CEO of Pfizer has not been arrested or that the Bitchute story is false.

Nor was a VP arrested:

www.snopes.com...
edit on 8-5-2022 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Nobody is telling you what to think. If you see some people like dr Peter McCullough giving his meaning, than you can choose not to believe him.
The strength of the internet is also its weakness. You are exposed to all kinds of opinions. It is up to you to inform yourself and come to a conclusion. And don't forget in the course of time, to stay open to a truth other than your own. That's why I like some provocative threats like this one. In the meantime, it has become clear that we were constantly lied to 'in the good old days'. If it was in the newspaper, then it was true. It's a shame there are still so many people who live in the good old days. Admittedly, things have not gotten any easier, but those who want to inform themselves can do so. In that case: Be prepared for many contradictions. It would not surprise me at all if the CEO of Pfizer indeed was at least interrogated ... or worse ...

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

A statement of fact was made regarding results. No source was given. It's simple, don't claim something as fact without sourcing it.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I don't need someone to hold something up, I prefer to read it myself, from the actual source.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Of course it's false.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Anyone can hold a document and say it's whatever they want.

If there's a real document I also want to see it and not some guy on a video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join