It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Humane Association changes its name quietly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The AHA is that organization that watches for the animals in the movies to make sure they don’t suffer any harm. Well, so they have dropped silently the word Association from his official name and now are named just American Humane, therefore their new initials are AH, which “coincidentally” are the same ones of Adolf Hitler.

I always suspected of that people who talked about “giving a more humane treatment to animals”, not due the cause in itself, which is laudable, but by the strange election of the word “humane” when speaking about animals. And now the AH thing has confirmed my suspicions. They must be a cover organization run by the reactionary conspiracy.

If you guys want to check it for yourself, this association appears towards the end of credits in almost all movies. By the way, the name “American Humane” seems to me already quite weird, even disregarding the connection to Hitler. Am I the only one who feels this way?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Any connection of this group to Hitler, due to the resemblance of sharing the initials AH is

Absolutely Hilarious.
edit on 31America/ChicagoThu, 05 May 2022 13:42:17 -0500Thu, 05 May 2022 13:42:17 -050022052022-05-05T13:42:17-05:00100000042 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I (along with everyone I know) always referred to the organization as "The Human Society". "American Humane" sounds incomplete. My guess is some marketing moron thought it would sound cooler or 'modern'.

It's good that there are organizations that protect animals. I can't watch the TV commercials though. They're too sad.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker
Maybe the name change because they are gonna start spay and neutering all the homeless they catch on the streets.

Think of it they could even televise it like cops or jail.

They run up on homeless people with cords on poles and nets. You know like border patrol only better.

They capture the stray humans and make it so they don't make more stray humans.

I know I know it doesn't seem plausible but I don't doubt anything in this clown word ATM.

This does sound like a globalist wet dream though.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I can't watch the TV commercials though. They're too sad.

they market pain and suffering quite well.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

Now, if you trained apes to hunt down and capture the wild humans..... Wait. I saw that movie series.

Nah, they will just dart them with sterility drugs. Less danger to the depopulation team.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You might be on to something here, MarxistDebunker!

Adolf loved animals!!!

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You speak of reactionary conspiracies and proceed to react to an organization changing its name and react with a completely off base conspiracy theory trying to attach Hitlers name to an organization that actually has a much better record of actually helping than most of the organizations that supposedly help humans. Yes I would say it just you reacting in a reactionary way

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkittlesgiveyouSkills

You speak of reactionary conspiracies and proceed to react to an organization changing its name and react with a completely off base conspiracy theory trying to attach Hitlers name to an organization that actually has a much better record of actually helping than most of the organizations that supposedly help humans. Yes I would say it just you reacting in a reactionary way

Well it was put in general entertainment.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Now, if you trained apes to hunt down and capture the wild humans..... Wait. I saw that movie series.

Nah, they will just dart them with sterility drugs. Less danger to the depopulation team.

Depopulation drugs eh now that is something that has been discussed before.

If only there was a deportation drug.......I had to retype Depopulation 3 times as it autocorrected to say deportation strange.

Sorry off topic don't mind me.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker
The AHA is that organization that watches for the animals in the movies to make sure they don’t suffer any harm. Well, so they have dropped silently the word Association from his official name and now are named just American Humane, therefore their new initials are AH, which “coincidentally” are the same ones of Adolf Hitler.

I always suspected of that people who talked about “giving a more humane treatment to animals”, not due the cause in itself, which is laudable, but by the strange election of the word “humane” when speaking about animals. And now the AH thing has confirmed my suspicions. They must be a cover organization run by the reactionary conspiracy.

If you guys want to check it for yourself, this association appears towards the end of credits in almost all movies. By the way, the name “American Humane” seems to me already quite weird, even disregarding the connection to Hitler. Am I the only one who feels this way?

MORE INFO HERE

American Humane, America’s first national humane organization, is celebrating 139 years of service with a rebranding effort which begins with changing the organization’s name from American Humane Association to American Humane. The name change was accompanied by a new website, a new logo, and new slogan “First to Serve.” In an exciting twist, on the same day the branding was unveiled, Ellen DeGeneres announced on her talk show that she was partnering with Walmart to contribute $500,000 to American Humane to support its animal rescue efforts in Louisiana.

edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I (along with everyone I know) always referred to the organization as "The Human Society". "American Humane" sounds incomplete.

That wouldn’t change anything because The Human Society would still be a weird name for a group who protects the well-being of the animals. And they changed its name from “International Humane Association” to "American Humane Association" in 1878, and then again in 2016 to “American Humane”.
edit on 6 5 2022 by MarxistDebunker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I don’t find ANYTHING attached to Hitler remotely funny whatsoever…not even a joke so no I am not entertained

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I neither find anything related to the fascist/islamist criminals funny. I only put this post on here because I think this organization works in various segments of the show-biz, not only in the film industry, so I felt this forum of general entertainment was more appropriate to write this post.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
When marketing people decide to give an organisation a new image, tinkering with the name is a routine option, along with providing a new logo.
I remember when British Railways decided to polish up their reputation by calling themselves British Rail.
Perhaps it was an issue that the old initials spelt AHA! Has America imported the Alan Partridge show?

The British equivalent- RSPCA- is simply a "Society for the prevention of cruelty to animals", which has the merit of clearly spelling out the intended misson.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkittlesgiveyouSkills

I don’t find ANYTHING attached to Hitler remotely funny whatsoever…not even a joke so no I am not entertained

Not even skits or parodies?

Comedy makes the world go round and tolerable.

Sorry for the super late reply but the envelope doesn't always work for me

edit on 27-5-2022 by Themaskedbeast because: Reasons beyond my control

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

American Humane is an organization founded in 1877 committed to ensuring the safety, welfare, and well-being of animals. It was previously called the International Humane Association before changing its name in 1878. Wikipedia

It's been American Humane since 1878.

It's never been American Humane Association.

top topics

join