It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.C. School Gives 4y Anti-Racism Fistbook Single Out Family with racist beliefs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
32 Billion for more in Ukraine while this keeps happening in the schools with social engineering.
Enforcing their belief onto your children.

A Elementary School in Washington, DC scheduled a for Pre-K through third grade teaching them that
"It’s not your fault for having white privilege, , but it is your fault if you choose to ignore it.”

According to the school/event.

White supremacy isn’t the shark, it’s the ocean it continues.
They go on to blame that its the child's fault but their family's fault for their privilege.

It would be your fault if you chose to ignore it.

The education systems had became no longer place of educating the next generation but a place of indoctrination.
D .C. School Gives Four-Year-Olds ‘Anti-Racism’ ‘Fistbook,’ Tells Them to Single Out Family with ‘Racist Beliefs’
edit on 4-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Interesting you are here judging 32 billion for more Ukraine when Russia is "cleaning" Ukraine from nazis and right beside it you are judging indoctrination in the other side of the World in same thread... wicked !

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Personally?

For my part, I’m not having any. So. Your argument is bunk.

Could be climate change, US debt, California, Middle Eastern Conflicts (ongoing), Azov, Putin, W, Q MickeyDs, Not saying the word gay, 9/11, 1/6/20, Musk commmandeering Twitter financially, student loans, family crises, Covid (maybe), and the movie Children of Men.

Personally I blame Amber Heard and video games.

Waiting to see what happens with Steven Donziger.

But yeah. Baby-makin ain’t what it use to be.

So says the white guy.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Is there a lancaster video on the subject?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I find the the decision to call it a 'fistbook' very questionable. It seems to promote violence in the name alone. This brings into question the book creators intentions even before looking at the contents.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Interesting you are here judging 32 billion for more Ukraine when Russia is "cleaning" Ukraine from nazis and right beside it you are judging indoctrination in the other side of the World in same thread... wicked !

Which country do you live in?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

neither

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Point is, who cares about Russia or Ukraine. We have too many issues of our own going on over here to worry about other countries.
edit on 5-5-2022 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

russia indoctrinates all its children. moot thread.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

What do you suggest schools do about children that come from racist or bigoted homes, and bring that poison to school, into the classroom, the lunchroom and the playground?

Do you support bullying at school as long as the parents of the bullies approve of their kid's bullying?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Alien Abduct

neither

I mean what county do you currently live in?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

According to my daughters and the videos I've seen, they just let them chant slurs and or post them to social media without any reprimand. Now in the cases where a student punches them in the face for calling them the slur, they get suspension.

I did read in another article that the handout was given to parents but not given to students.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

What do you suggest schools do about children that come from racist or bigoted homes, and bring that poison to school, into the classroom, the lunchroom and the playground?

Do you support bullying at school as long as the parents of the bullies approve of their kid's bullying?

Obviously, you do because telling a child that if they don't feel bad about being white, then they are racist is very much a form of bullying.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

edit on 5-5-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I suggest you prove to me that having white skin is a problem. That's what white privilege is - having white skin, and that's what they're upset about - kids who don't see that as a problem if they have it.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I suggest you prove to me that having white skin is a problem

Doesn't have to be that way. Racism and bigotry come in all colors and sizes. I remember a video going around a few years ago of a tiny little boy, who just happens to be white, but he could be any race, proudly singing "Aint no Homo Going to Make It to Heaven". www.youtube.com...
What if some little kid starts singing that song to some kid who has two dads at school?

I'm asking a legitimate question. How should public schools deal with children that bring their family's bigoted and/or racist dysfunctionality into the classroom, in the lunchroom and on the playground?

edit on 5-5-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join