It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Saucers AND Tic Tacs were at the Nimitz engagement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
This is certainly big news if you haven't seen it yet.

I wonder when we will get to see this high resolution footage they are keeping, that we have heard about all along from the witnesses.

Make enough people aware and demand it?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: A51Watcher

Riddle me this Batman: How does a radar operator determine a UFO was definitively a saucer -vs- a tic-tac?

We're talking about an event that was 17 or 18 years ago. Now this Petty Officer is in the spotlight for a minute. Is he embellishing?

Who could EVER know.

Demand it? People have been telling the military to divulge what they know for more than half a century ... to no avail. How 'bout you go demand it, and get your interaction with the ah-thor-i-taes on a video you upload. If you do ... I will be impressed.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Riddle me this Batman: How does a radar operator determine a UFO was definitively a saucer -vs- a tic-tac?

We're talking about an event that was 17 or 18 years ago. Now this Petty Officer is in the spotlight for a minute. Is he embellishing?

Who could EVER know.

Demand it? People have been telling the military to divulge what they know for more than half a century ... to no avail. How 'bout you go demand it, and get your interaction with the ah-thor-i-taes on a video you upload. If you do ... I will be impressed.

Batman answers your riddle in the video.

Try watching it.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: A51Watcher

Who could EVER know.

Try watching it.

I gave it 5 minutes ... about 4 more than it deserved. If they can't get my attention in that span of time ... If I question the veracity of the foundation of what I'm being told ... well ... I'm not wasting more time than that.

Next!!

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Who could EVER know.

Try watching it.

I gave it 5 minutes ... about 4 more than it deserved. If they can't get my attention in that span of time ... If I question the veracity of the foundation of what I'm being told ... well ... I'm not wasting more time than that.

Next!!

Well if you gave it 5 minutes, then attention span is not the problem as you claim, it is instead comprehension.

The answer is given in the first 60 seconds.

edit on 4-5-2022 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

comprehension

Radar operator ... Saw a video

Was that what was in his top left screen?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

comprehension

No.

It was video taken by an F-18.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

comprehension

No.

Whatever.

I've watched the whole video now (you're welcome) and I found nothing credible or impressive in it.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

comprehension

No.

Whatever.

I've watched the whole video now (you're welcome) and I found nothing credible or impressive in it.

But of course you didn't Johnathon, after your first reply we didn't expect any less from you.

But...

I may disagree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Who could EVER know.

Its our new bintech 3D radar system

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sander, this place gone!
posted it, a week ago.
LittleMicky got all precious.
What happened?
It got removed.
Lehto blew the man in his garage, ball of string, Dandelion Seed Pod (away)
F16 real deal pilot (retired) stationed / trained / Turkey, 3 years
Chris, same level as Sander
Different Gravy to little Arrby..
LMAoff, several times bunk em I tell you, bunk em šŸ˜‰

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
And why are we being herded to focus on these two or three rather unremarkable incidents when there have been dozens of interactions over 7 decades that were recorded and suppressed?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

A bunch of incidents.

I personally prefer the leaked (acknowledged by pentagon) unaltered videos of craft clearly exhibiting anti-gravitational properties. I wont pretend to know how it's done but my eyes see what they see.

This new stance of indirect transparency is also interesting.

Haven't seen it discredited either. Even if the truth about all these exotic technologies is indirectly disclosed, people are still too programmed by swamp gas skepticism to accept it. That Area 51 still gets mocked is telling.

Somewhat related drift question for anyone that might have an answer.

I do a lot of camping/stargazing in the mountains. Great views.

Since 2008 I periodically see (4 different occaisions) atypical 'satellites' moving West to East. Always West to East. They move about the same apparent speed (to observer) as a satallite. Same ambient luminosity as well. Reflected as opposed to projected light. No strobes. Well out of audible range even in the middle of nowhere, no matter what maneuver they make.

And never one. Always four.

Last time it was three in a triangle formation. And then a 4th one flaring and catching up to the pack joining in an offset position. They then continued the entire horizon in that formation. It appears to be a formation flight of either high stratospheric aircraft at insane velocity, or in low earth orbit at 17,500 mph.

I bring that up because there still seems to be a vast and deliberate gap of knowledge that's easy pickings.
edit on 4-5-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Hi, A51Watcher

Well, it's official. Case closed, investigation closed,
they were never ET to begin with. ET is off the hook.
They were just drones flying around doing what they do.

Are they from the People's Liberation Army? That may be.

-or-

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that a bunch of people
with time on their hands, purchased long range commercial
drones, and took them out to Catalina Island. Along comes
an aircraft carrier, and they send their drones out there
to harrass the fighter pilots and radar operators.

Sooner or later they have to recall these drones to do
a battery swap and have another go at it.

Question becomes, given the Navy's state of the art radar,
why couldn't at least one of these drones be traced
back to it's launch point? If these were civilian drones,
then why weren't their operators tracked down and
handcuffed and arrested for all sorts of airspace violations?

All this might be fun news for recreational drone operators.
I must have missed it on DJI, Skydio, Parrott, and other
drone makers' websites - need to order one of their
supersonic drones that can turn 90 degrees while flying
beyond the sound barrier, and fly down under the ocean
and back (at supersonic speeds of course).

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I find it interesting that in the simulations shown in the vidā€¦..a Cross of UAP(s) flight is used for example purposesā€¦.

A religious connotation?

šŸ‘½ā˜•ļøšŸ©šŸ¤”
edit on 23-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Last time it was three in a triangle formation. And then a 4th one flaring and catching up to the pack joining in an offset position. They then continued the entire horizon in that formation. It appears to be a formation flight of either high stratospheric aircraft at insane velocity, or in low earth orbit at 17,500 mph.

I bring that up because there still seems to be a vast and deliberate gap of knowledge that's easy pickings.

There have been navy satellites in multiple craft formations for many years, like 1976 on:

www.satobs.org...

Apparently now the US Navy ones have decayed or are inoperational and it's only the Chinese clones.

eclipsetours.com...

There's definitely lots of weird stuff up there intentionally not disclosed to the public.

edit on 23-5-2022 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

I find it interesting that in the simulations shown in the vidā€¦..a Cross of UAP(s) flight is used for example purposesā€¦.

A religious connotation?

šŸ‘½ā˜•ļøšŸ©šŸ¤”

If you listen to Fravors description it sounds like they got it upside down in the depiction.

"North South Orientation", "Abrupt Left Right, Left Right" "if you've got North South East West...it seemed to be hanging around in the Southern half of the cross."

Sounds like an offset cross with the intersection in the southern half.
Some people would call it Petrine.....to others - its the mark of Satan lol.

Not sure if Fravor plays down accordingly on purpose.
edit on 24-5-2022 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   

When people will realize where these 'UFO's were coming from all along, it will be a glorious day in humanity's story.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

When people will realize where these 'UFO's were coming from all along, it will be a glorious day in humanity's story.
In the case of "Flying Saucers AND Tic Tacs were at the Nimitz engagement", the topic of this thread you mean?

If you go back and read the initial "leak" of the story by TheFinalTheory here on ATS, the leaked story wasn't exactly "Flying Saucers AND Tic Tac", it was more like "It was a flying saucer", then "actually it was a tic tac shape", so both were mentioned, but not as illustrated in the OP as being seen at the same time, it was more like the story changed:

The IDs of the Parties involved in the 2007 Nimitz UFO Video Leak are Known!!!

originally posted by: mirageman
So weā€™ll start at the very beginningā€¦.

How the FLIR Tape was Leaked into Public Domain

The leak of the FLIR video appeared in Feb 2007. Just over two years after the incident. It was uploaded to a German Film Production Companyā€™s (Vision Unlimited) website by an ATS member named Cometa. The video itself was ā€˜procuredā€™ by someone called thefinaltheory [TFT]

Originally on 3rd Feb 2007, a member of ATS called thefinaltheory [TFT] posted a new thread

Observations of an Actual UFO

The poster described events somewhat differently than he would 24 hours laterā€¦with the UFO described as a disk. and the timing of events very different.

I work in the computer field and am high enough ranked and trusted to access the top secret network onboardā€¦..

It was about 2300 when the ship went into a "security alert" ā€¦ā€¦Rumor was circling around in my department that there was a UFO above the ship. ā€¦ I logged on to the top secret computer network ā€¦

I found many videos and powerpoint briefs (navy standard) and written reports ā€¦.

I burnt all these files to a disk and stashed it somewhereā€¦.

The UFO was floating extremely still in mid air, this was 30,000 ft above ground level. It looked literally and i mean LITERALLY just like a disk

TFT then returned to ATS a day later, having improved his standard of grammar and spelling overnight, and left an entirely new post entitled.

Fighter Jet UFO Footage : The Real Deal

It revealed the details of the ā€˜leakedā€™ Nimitz UFO report in 2018 and the ā€˜officialā€™ story we are now familiar with.

So why did TFT "return to ATS a day later, having improved his standard of grammar and spelling overnight" and change the description from a "disk" to a "tictac"? And why does TFT not mention "a disk and a tictac" if that's what it was as suggested in this thread? There are lots of suspicious inconsistencies in this story which seem to go beyond witness to witness variation.

We still have no corroboration of eyewitness sightings with a video, even though Fravor's mission was to ID the UFO and why wouldn't he turn on his camera for that? Nobody got a video of what Fravor saw, and nobody saw the thing on video that Underwood filmed, though some people assumed it was the same thing, but that assumption is not a safe assumption and I would say it's a completely unwarranted assumption given the thing in the video behaved absolutely nothing like what Fravor described. Even the "leaked report" acknowledges that:

thenimitzencounters.com...

LT.__________ was clear in that he couldnā€™t confirm that it was the same object as described by FASTEAGLE flight. He never had visual, only seeing the object via the FLIR.
So why do we have seemingly everyone except Mick West assuming the video shows the same thing as Fravor's sighting when this report says the pilot who made the video can't confirm it was the same thing, he never saw it he claims.

Interestingly if you watch the Kevin Day interview with Mick West, Day says that Underwood did see an object, which contradicts Underwood's claim he didn't see it. Normally we put more credibility with the primary witness but in this case Underwood's story is not only highly suspect but his claim that his video shows sudden acceleration can be shown to be completely incorrect so his either his credibility or his video interpretation skills are lacking. In fact Kevin Day also says that Fravor told him something significantly different from Fravor's "official" public story (which I don't think Day realized it was different but Mick West certainly did) and I find it hard to dismiss Kevin Day's accounting of events. Day is after all a primary witness to radar events leading up to the encounter by Fravor.

So we have a very unremarkable video of what could just be a balloon or an airplane from Chad Underwood, and remarkable stories from David Fravor and associates, who don't even agree on fundamental things like the speed of the object, with Fravor saying it was hovering and his WSO saying it was traveling at 500 knots, so which was it? We get lots of remarkable stories but almost never any remarkable evidence, even though all Fravor had to do was flick a switch on his helmet to start a recording.

CDR Fravor stated that the object was ā€œholding like a Harrier.ā€ (Referring to the AV-8l3 jet aircraft, which is capable of hovering...

His report differs from CDR Fravor in that he reported the object traveling level at approximately 500-1000 feet at approximately 500 knots.
Their stories are not exactly the same, so I wish people would stop saying they are. Hovering is not the same thing as traveling at 500 knots.

Fortunately in the recent UAP hearing I kept hearing the emphasis on hard data, which I interpreted to mean that in Fravor's case they would have a lot better information about what he observed if he had flicked the switch to turn on his helmet cam. They might even be able to resolve the discrepancy in eyewitness testimony about whether it was hovering or traveling 500 knots.

One of the most interesting aspects of this saga to me are claims that the E2C crew is forbidden to talk about what they observed during Fravor's encounter, when others allege they were collecting a wide spectrum of radar and other electromagnetic signature data during the Nimitz incident. Chris Mellon denied they have been forbidden to talk about it, so maybe some enterprising journalist can track them down and ask them about it to see if the answer is "no comment" or a description of what they observed. I would be very interested in seeing an interview of the E2C crew talking about what they saw.

edit on 2022524 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Perhaps I missed or glanced over it somewhere, but what is EZC the acronym for ?

šŸ‘½šŸ›øā˜•ļøšŸ©

top topics

<<   2 >>

join