It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron DeSantis GOES off on Disney

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 2 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Yes, DeSantis goes off on Disney. When you have a company attacking parents rights for toddlers in Kindergarten and Disney's high level executives supporting pan-sexual topics into children's programing, we definitely need to call it out.

To quote a member of another board:

"In ten short years we’ve gone from the LGBT movement saying “just let them get married” to child transgenderism and fighting over their access to toddlers."

Think about that.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What? Like abortions should be safe, legal and rare to infanticide is an acceptable timeline for abortion?

Yeah. The slippery slope argument is real.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

What? Like abortions should be safe, legal and rare to infanticide is an acceptable timeline for abortion?

Those that ban 📚📖, math ones too, ah.. progress..

Idiocracy..

+2 more 
posted on May, 2 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

This one has nothing to do with abortion.

Just parental rights and protecting our children from political indoctrination and sexually related content. Something not needed for K-3rd grade unless you are an activist or a groomer.

You know how many times our teachers in the grade schools I attended talked about their personal sex lives, sexual topics, or physical attraction / relationships? None.

They did teach us Math, Geography, English, Writing, and Science though... go figure.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LastFirst

Idiocracy..

The math books only taught division so they were scraped.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I like this guy. We need more like him. He's like a more serious, darker, Tyler Z.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Idiocracy..

I fear that this is all happening..

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I got taught that being hit by chalk and books was an acceptable way of teaching me.

I hated primary. Then in high school, there was this deranged teacher with one wonky eye, who would perve at you. About 2 years ago, he was charged with molesting kids at another school.

Glad I left at age 14 and got a full time job.. not so glad I had to go back to an adult education class to get my year 10 equivalency, just to get better jobs. I hate maths...

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Idiocracy..

I was more interested in the multiplication, but none of the chicks in my class were interested, so I had to work it out myself.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   

We need to let states and/or counties practice segregation. Let people organize and live by the morals of their own kind. Atheists can get together and live and work together and police themselves, Christians can get together and live and work together and police themselves, Muslims can..., Jews can..., etc.

Trying to make laws that work for everyone causes nothing but disgust and hatred for one another and the law. Communities only work if the morals / ethics of the people are the same.
edit on 5/3/2022 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Idiocracy..

I was more interested in the multiplication, but none of the chicks in my class were interested, so I had to work it out myself.

Touché !! Lol.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

this guy sums it up beautifully and factually..

disney and those supporting this perversion on children remind me of antifa

all tough and "hard"..

all for "The cause"

but when it comes time for them to back it up and/or be held accountable..

they run like little babies screaming how "mean and cruel" the people who hold them accountable.

it isnt "punishing them for their views".. its holding them accountable

disney wants to now push its economic weight around.. then they are treated same as any other business in state of FL

Scrounger

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Is anyone really surprised that Disney didn’t stop at turning straight teenagers into sex objects? Such as Miley Cyrus or Britney Spears? Hyper sexualizing them? Pervs don’t respect boundaries.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
"You're all pedophiles" is basically the Republicans platform this time around.

It's disgusting what the Republicans are trying to do labeling anyone that disagrees with them "pedophiles".

Grow up Republicans. Come up with some policies and STOP calling people pedophiles. Just make you look like idiots.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Idiocracy..

Touché !! Lol.

a little bit of innuendo does always work

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Ummmm.. nah. You lot sort yourselves out. You're the ones turning kids into sex objects.

We just object. And I am not even a republican.

+2 more 
posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
"You're all pedophiles" is basically the Republicans platform this time around.

It's disgusting what the Republicans are trying to do labeling anyone that disagrees with them "pedophiles".

Grow up Republicans. Come up with some policies and STOP calling people pedophiles. Just make you look like idiots.

Teaching sex to 6 year old kids is wrong. It will continue to be wrong, and if you don't agree, you are grooming those kids. Period.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Evidently the Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow (EPCOT) is no more.

While people may think of EPCOT as a theme park, there is in fact a community, a neighborhood, in Osceola County, FL called Celebration.

It was in fact the true Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow that Walt Disney envisioned. It is posh. In fact it is a bit cult like. If you ever go to Florida, I'd recommend you go there. However, be aware that local security there will hassle you if they do not recognize you. It is heavily policed, and outsiders are not welcomed.

Some MSM propaganda/marketing info for those folks who don't know the vast tentacles of Pedo Disney in Florida::
www.clickorlando.com...

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
There are other parks in Florida besides Disney World.

Disney World looked kind'a run-down last time I went. Much preferred Sea World, Universal Studios and Busch Gardens.

Don't forget the beaches in your plans.

Ron DeSantis ... actually Making America Great Again one state at a time ... muhwahahahahahahaha

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Disney deserves it. I went off Disney.

Cancelled Disney+, as did the parents of my grandchildren.

Saw an ad yesterday for a movie I might like to see, then saw it was made by Disney, won't see it now.

Not as long at they are vowing to preach the virtues of the worship of LGBT in their movies and to the tiniest of children.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join