It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA mapping & planet Nimburu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
A bit far fetched maybe , but I thought it seemed interesting.
From 34.00 it gets interesting. The Chinese have been DNA mapping to look for certain , possibly ET, DNA .
And supposedly the same ETs were here 12000 years ago ,enslaving people to mine for gold.

Could be what's happening today , they are very eager to enslave humanity again, and are doing some gene-therapy and
DNA harvesting with the 'covid tests'.

Rather aliens, than these phsycho 'elites'

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

If ET's were able to get to Earth 12,000 years ago, from who knows how many light years away (certainly not in our immediate celestial neighborhood, else we would have seen evidence of their civilization by now), they would have certainly developed a far more efficient technology for extracting terrestrial gold than human slave labor.

The simple physics of space travel requires that any interstellar trip at less than the speed of light will take hundreds, thousands, even tens of thousands of years...Or more. The technological advancement required to construct and operate such craft would have far outpaced the need for anything as archaic as "mining" for gold; especially since there would be ample supplies spewed out by super novi all along their course.

If a civilization were to develop faster than light, or even trans-dimensional technology, they would have already mastered the ability to manipulate physics to their whims, resulting in the ability to create any element they desire faster than you or I could nuke a frozen pizza.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
In the 80's, scientists were rumored to be looking for an alien blood line, and were especially interested in the Rh- blood type.

Another theory was they were looking for royal bloodlines, because the 'elite' were thought to have reptilian DNA.

One more theory was aliens were abducting people looking for compatible DNA for breeding purposes, as their species was dying out.

There were a few other theories, but I can't remember then anymore.

Hitler's dream was to create a Super Race with selective breeding; perhaps the Chinese want to ensure the hardiest genes in their society have an advantage? Or, maybe they're just looking for genetic imperfections in the DNA with hopes of finding a way to repair any damaged segments, or make human DNA impervious to disease? Maybe find the section that accelerates aging in hopes of extending life - for the select 'important' few, of course.

The alien aspect is more fun to ponder, for sure.

The technological advancement required to construct and operate such craft would have far outpaced the need for anything as archaic as "mining" for gold; especially since there would be ample supplies spewed out by super novi all along their course.

Mantiss2021 reminded me of another theory going around; the aliens were looking for descendants of theirs who originally colonized earth.
edit on 70000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

edit on 70000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   
These are demonic entities. They are not "aliens" from outer space. They are evil spiritual entities and are bent on destroying humankind.

You have been warned. Those who ignore will regret it one day, but it will probably be too late.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Off course they would have superior mining methods etc. It was just pondering & hoping

Wish the aliens would show themselves publicly. The world is sinking and anything positive could help

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I have off course heard all these theories before as well. I'm doubtful of the alien/human hybrid program claims by 'abductees'. Though it's fun to speculate

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Off course they would have superior mining methods etc. It was just pondering & hoping

Wish the aliens would show themselves publicly. The world is sinking and anything positive could help

If your only boat is sinking, it makes sense to do everything you can to "patch the hull and bail out the water as fast as you can", rather than count on (hope for the arrival of) the Coast Guard.

A positive outcome is most often preceded by a positive attitude.

It is our planet.

We can save it, if we want to..

Maybe that is what they are waiting for....to see if we can "pass the test" and become a truly "civilized" civilization.

edit on 2-5-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

If ET's were able to get to Earth 12,000 years ago, from who knows how many light years away (certainly not in our immediate celestial neighborhood, else we would have seen evidence of their civilization by now), they would have certainly developed a far more efficient technology for extracting terrestrial gold than human slave labor.

The simple physics of space travel requires that any interstellar trip at less than the speed of light will take hundreds, thousands, even tens of thousands of years...Or more. The technological advancement required to construct and operate such craft would have far outpaced the need for anything as archaic as "mining" for gold; especially since there would be ample supplies spewed out by super novi all along their course.

If a civilization were to develop faster than light, or even trans-dimensional technology, they would have already mastered the ability to manipulate physics to their whims, resulting in the ability to create any element they desire faster than you or I could nuke a frozen pizza.

they may have more efficient tech to mine gold...
however there are two possible explanations..

1. maybe they didnt have room to carry all the gear and personnel needed to run it..
it is great an all they can travel all that distance to reach earth..
does not mean they can carry everything and everyone to do it in one or even more shots.

look at just the gold mining in alaska and what they show on the tv show (yes i know they do shady things on it and not always "accurate" but stay with me ) .

yes they have GREAT and efficient tech available for it.. but getting it there has some real challenges along with support people and parts.. so you see they use what they can and make it work..

possibly their tech takes up alot of room and their craft are not "cargo haulers"

2. just because they can use their tech its cheaper and easier to exploit the local inhabitance.

look at WWII in nazi germany or today in the lithium mines oversees.

Nazi germany had the ability (advance tech) to manufacture whatever wartime things they needed..
but it was much easier to use slave labor that was so many if one dropped dead just get another..

same in todays lithium mines oversees (not USA)
they could use advance mining tech with all the safety gear and paying skilled labor.
but they choose to use modern day slave conditions and labor.

so given we do this on our own planet (and can give lots more ecamples) why would an "advance alien race" for purposes of practicality (option one) or just plain easiest way and to hell with the cost be any different?

just food for thought

scrounger

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   
i have another way of looking at this / technical problem with it..

It is no secret scientists want to find out where our genetic makeup comes from and/or evolved from
it is also no secret some theorize it may have come from space, aliens and/or alien manipulation..

but here is the rub..
how can the even remotely have a set of guidelines to use to determine if or if not part (or all) of our DNA is "alien" in origin?

i mean right now no matter how much they brag , puff up their chests and publish "scientific papers" with their names / titles on them..

no matter how much the all agree they in 2001 have "mapped 90 percent of the human genome ".

their knowledge of it is at best PRIMATIVE AND LIMITED.

we constantly here how they cant determine how each relates to the other, what it does, and how much is "junk" vs being used.

with a health dose of "opps we were wrong " and "look what new we have discovered.

only to have to backtrack / change .

so with all this how can they claim something is "alien" dna?

its like saying you are looking for an elephant.. but have no idea what one looks like..

IMO lets concentrate on determining what we have now to a reasonable level before looking for something we have zero idea what is "alien"

scrounger

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

originally posted by: ancientlight

If your only boat is sinking, it makes sense to do everything you can to "patch the hull and bail out the water as fast as you can", rather than count on (hope for the arrival of) the Coast Guard.

A positive outcome is most often preceded by a positive attitude.

It is our planet.

We can save it, if we want to..

Maybe that is what they are waiting for....to see if we can "pass the test" and become a truly "civilized" civilization.

Absolutely. The problem with that is that almost 100% of the most major world problems are caused by corrupt ,locked in their ivory towers, 'elites', who will be impossible to get rid of .

edit on 2-5-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
E.T. a baby daddy??? No matter what anomaly they may find during the alien DNA mapping, unless they have an actual DNA sample from E.T. the results will return inconclusive. Cavemen drinking out of pools of water the dinosaurs peed and crapped in might affect ones DNA over a million years. If the hormones in the animals we drink and eat from today can have effects on us and our children not yet born surely our ancestors gnawing away on dinosaur bones all day could as well.

Before someone comments, yes I know dinosaurs were not around then, just throwing humor in. The point being without actual E.T. DNA to compare with anything that may say their is alien DNA should be questioned proof positive.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: WmBttn1321
E.T. a baby daddy??? No matter what anomaly they may find during the alien DNA mapping, unless they have an actual DNA sample from E.T. the results will return inconclusive. Cavemen drinking out of pools of water the dinosaurs peed and crapped in might affect ones DNA over a million years. If the hormones in the animals we drink and eat from today can have effects on us and our children not yet born surely our ancestors gnawing away on dinosaur bones all day could as well.

Before someone comments, yes I know dinosaurs were not around then, just throwing humor in. The point being without actual E.T. DNA to compare with anything that may say their is alien DNA should be questioned proof positive.

EXACTLY AND WELL PUT..

But alot of scientists "basic logic" escapes them and expect us to let them go on a fools errand (with us paying for it ) because "im a PHD scientist and your not" logic

scrounger

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
True until you add motivation to the mix.

A moon sized vessel need not travel very (celestially) fast to travel the cosmos, it could take its time and still be successful.

Although the visitors from 12000 years ago could reasonably be assumed to be capable of doing as you suggest, would they be advantaged by doing so, perhaps they are cruel and malicious beings who prefer to spread subjugation and conflict than assistance and advice.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I find the aging angle interesting, are they the telemeres, that shorten with each replication to induce aging?

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

European and Asian humans contain from 2-4% DNA inherited from Neanderthals Africans do not have Neanderthal DNA as
do not inhabit Africa

There is another proto human population called The Denisovan which were found in cave in central Asia which some Asian
populations have DNA from

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Maybe the Elites are the aliens and are using the tests to find members of Christ's family . They fear the rapture more than anything . I'll get my coat

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

They may have problems wit all the bacteria and virus's on earth and needed the humans to do the work . I think their name was the Anunnaki and they supposedly created us for that purpose .

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
I find the aging angle interesting, are they the telemeres, that shorten with each replication to induce aging?

I don't have the answer to that, but I'm happy with my lifespan being what it is now. I wouldn't want to live 150+ years, like some of our politicians and 'elite's' seem to be doing.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Thanks for this thread! Testing the potential of the preposterous was why I joined ATS almost 2 decades ago - not to read the same cheerleaders making the same political arguments ad nauseam.
Looking forward to watching the vid

new topics

top topics

join