It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 5. Spain, a case apart.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The X-Files (Spanish title: Expediente X) is a science fiction television series that aired between 10 September 1993 and 19 May 2002. (Note how this series started 8 years and 1 day before the 9/11).

I have rediscovered a box set of the nine original seasons (temporadas, in Spanish) of this series that I bought around 2006/2007. I have noticed the conspirators used it to leave hidden clues about part of their plans.

This is the cover of the box set:

If we look closer we can find a reference to the September 11 attacks:

It is the date of these attacks written with both the European format (day/month/year) and the American format (month/day/year). 47 would be a hidden reference to Adolf Hitler, since this number appears in the first half of his signature. And S equals 19, according to this code often used by the conspirators:

The numbers on the pictures seem to be allusions to years of the 21st century:

The picture of the number 19 looks like a bug or a virus. A clear allusion to the Covid-19 pandemic.

On the picture number 24 we can see what appears to be a nuclear explosion (black arrow), while in the middle there is a big house with a cross on top of it.

On the picture number 25 we can se an imprisoned man. The 47 below him (blue arrow) tells us he represents Adolf Hitler, so the whole meaning is a secret allusion to the expected return of Hitler in 2025.

The bottom part of this box set:

Notice the white piece of paper from the right side:

It has eighteen 88s on the ICAA numbers that appear on it. Also, we can find the 28/92 code (blue underlining).

While I was writing this message, I noticed that there are also nine 47s on the depósito legal numbers, they are written backwards, with the dot in the middle.

There is hidden information in the bar code area:

The number 92 (red underlining), one half of the 28/92 code.

66 = FF = Francisco Franco.

47 and 8: both are alluding to Adolf Hitler.

More hidden information can be found in the text beside the bar code:

28 (red underlining) would be the second half of the 28/92 code.

36 is a hint to 1936, the year the Spanish Civil War started. Burgos was the capital of the fascist side in this war.

18 and 8-A are both references to Adolf Hitler.

S.A. officially means Sociedad Anónima in Spain, but here it looks like an allusion to the Sturmabteilung (S.A.).

Three lateral sides of this box set:

edit on 2-1-2024 by MarxistDebunker2 because: Typo.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Nicea reply to: MarxistDebunker

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker2

I have found a third film (from the same director than the other two) with coded clues about the gassing of eleven million Spanish republicans carried out by the Franco regime:

Fin de semana (Weekend) is a Spanish comedy film released in 1964.

At minute 15 we can see this scene:

He writtes “seiscientas” (six hundred) three times:

Since the zeros don’t count, then 600 is equal to 6, so 600 three times would be a hidden way of writing 666, which in turn would be a metaphorical allusion to death.

Then he modifies a zero to make it look like a six:

This new six symbolizes a G, for the word Gas.

Also, the 22 seen in that forms are hints to the year 2022, the year zero of the conspiracy.

Later, we can see this scene near the entrance of a catholic church:

In one of the magazines it can be seen (blue rectangle) the title of another Spanish film, Murió hace quince años (He Died Fifteen Years Ago).

It is an allusion to the total of Spanish republicans killed by the national-catholic fascists: Fifteen million people.

Later on, there is an scene inside a restaurant:

The two banderillas with the colors of the French Republic and the sword (blue arrow) symbolize a XI, that is eleven in Roman numerals. The allusion to France is an indirect way of alluding to the Spanish Republic.

The seated man having respiratory problems symbolizes a man suffocating in a gas chamber. This character is portrayed by José Luis López Vázquez, the same actor that plays a similar scene in Sabían demasiado:

Then, a woman appears raising her left hand:

The hand is how the conspirators reference themselves.

The big 7 seen in the burladero means a G, the first letter of the word Gas.

The meaning of 7 comes from this alphanumeric code often used by the conspirators:

It is worth mentioning that the word burladero comes from the Spanish verb burlar (“to dodge”, but also “to mock”):

Then this same woman goes to the bathroom, where another burladero with a big three can be seen:

There is a poster in German on the left side placed on what seems to be a calendar of events:

Then the seated man (now accompanied with another two characters) makes the symbol of three with his left hand while, at the same time, he is requesting the waiter and saying ya no esperamos más (“we don’t wait any longer”, which is alluding to time):

These two threes mean that the fascists killed eleven million Spanish republicans in three years.

Towards the end of this motion picture we can see a fourteen on a calendar:

It is a reference to the fourteen that can also be seen at the end of La pandilla de los once:

In conclusion:

• The conspirators used three films released in consecutive years to announce/confess they gassed eleven million Spanish republicans, of a total of fifteen million Spanish republicans killed, including men, women and children. These films are:

- 1962: Sabían demasiado (They Knew Too Much).

- 1963: La pandilla de los once (The Gang of Eleven).

- 1964: Fin de semana (Weekend).

• It took three years for the fascists to gas eleven million people in Spain. I don’t know the time span of the gassings, but since the Spanish Civil War ended on 1 April 1939, they probably took place in the early 1940s.

edit on 7-2-2024 by MarxistDebunker2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You know you have a very curious name, Marxist. With all your posts and threads I don't think i've ever seen you debunk a single thing, let alone from a Marxist perspective.

Many people have debunked this silly fiction of yours though. What goes around comes around.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Then just ignore me and go somewhere else, like you said seven months ago in another of my threads:

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Nah. I changed my mind. I do think these spam threads should be locked for trolling and you banned though since you ignore everything and just spam endless pictures from films. But since they aren't I maintain my prerogative to poke holes in your fantasy. The board is not just for people to post in agreement with every theory presented.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Nah. I changed my mind. I do think these spam threads should be locked for trolling and you banned though since you ignore everything and just spam endless pictures from films. But since they aren't I maintain my prerogative to poke holes in your fantasy. The board is not just for people to post in agreement with every theory presented.

The conspirators left indications not only in dozens of works of fiction, but also in many terrorist attacks, like for example the murders of Jack the Ripper, which I wrote about in this thread.

A fantasy of mine? You and all the other accounts asking me for technical details while completely ignoring the bulk of my investigation are the living proof the reactionary conspiracy I am denouncing in my threads is real.

To anyone who may be interested:

The vast majority (if not all) of users responding me in my threads are accounts managed by the same conspiracy I am exposing here on ATS. That’s why they keep coming back to my threads once and again instead of just ignoring me.

Having said that, users who are not conspirators (nor shills) are more than welcome to leave a comment or ask for my opinion about any aspect of the conspiracy.

edit on 9-2-2024 by MarxistDebunker2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

"I have found a third film (from the same director than the other two) with coded clues about the gassing of eleven million Spanish republicans carried out by the Franco regime:"

That never happened. Obviously?

Give it up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join