It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 5. Spain, a case apart.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Spain is a very adequate example of how both the evilness and the intelligence of the reactionary conspirators has been greatly underestimated by the Five Allied Powers. In this European country the fascists managed to kill fifteen million people (mostly Spanish republicans) in 15 years starting in 1936, although the vast majority of them were probably killed in the period 1939-1945.

They managed to kill so many people because in WW2 all the world was focused on the public members of the Axis (Germany, Italy, Japan, etc) so nobody really cared about a “neutral’ state in the periphery of Europe like Spain, when the truth is this country was a secret member of the Axis and during that time its fascist government was committing one of the worst genocides of History. They brought here fascists from all over Europe, North Africa and the Middle East to replace the previous population they had murdered. They probably killed everyone in the regions of Catalonia, Valencia (mine), Aragón and Asturias.

As I think I have said in another post, the reactionary conspirators have some kind of rule in which they have to tell (in a not very obvious way) what’s going to happen to their enemies/victims and also apparently what they did in the past to other victims. So in the case of the genocide committed against the Spanish people they used, that I’m aware, two artworks to confess it:

1) A Spanish novel first published in 1961 called Un millón de muertos (One million dead) where in the page fifteen there is the easily visible formula of 30-15= 15 (For this matter, pay attention only to the underlined parts).

2) A film called Fatherland, released in 1994. In which a character gives the impossible figure of 15 million jews murdered in Europe by the nazis (there were about 9 million jews in Europe at that time) in a reference to the 15 million Spanish republicans murdered in Spain by the fascists.
edit on 24 4 2022 by MarxistDebunker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

They managed to kill so many people because in WW2 all the world was focused on the public members of the Axis

China has been committing genocide against the Uyghurs for a long time, and now covid is being used as an excuse to include even more citizens....while all eyes remain on Ukraine.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Spain during the Second Republic (1931-1939) and the Civil War (1936-1939) is a very suitable example of how the reactionary conspirators infiltrate their enemies and also of how they confess it afterwards. For this matter they used the mentioned book “Un Millón de Muertos” (One Million Dead), published in 1961:

See pages 782 y 783.

(Here they used the hidden code of leaving two blank spaces: One above her name and the other above her rank)

In them you can see how they infiltrated a woman nicknamed “La Pasión Aria” (The Aryan Passion) in the Central Committee of the PCE (Partido Comunista de España, Communist Party of Spain) using the trick of writing her nickname together.

Also you can see how Andrés (or Andreu in Catalan) Nin, leader of the POUM, is named with an enigmatic “Jefe del Partido en España” (Chief of the Party in Spain), meaning he was not only a fascist infiltrator but the boss of the Spanish fascists in Spain in that time. The POUM (Partido Obrero de Unificación Marxista, Workers' Party of Marxist Unification) was an anti-Stalinist communist party mainly active in Catalonia, this party was one of the responsibles of the extrajudicial killings during the initial stages of the Spanish Civil War. They were detected as an instrument of the fascists because the POUM was neutralized on May 1937. Afterwards Andrés Nin disappeared, this prompted some of his supporters to write in the walls of Barcelona the accusatory question:

- “Gobierno Negrín ¿Donde está Andrés Nin?” (Negrín Administration, Where is Andrés Nin?)

Which was answered by real communists who wrote below it the response:

- “En Burgos o en Berlín” (In Burgos or in Berlin). Burgos was the capital of Francoist forces during the Civil War.

My father told me that the “Pasionaria”was an assassin who killed many people, without specifying when she did that exactly. Now I understand what he meant. The fascist/islamist conspirators not only want to kill their enemies but also want to humiliate them. So they did this by making this woman kill (and probably torture) a number of her former party colleagues and maybe other leftists.

Apparently there was another infiltrator, an Italian communist called Palmiro Togliatti. Never heard of him and don’t know what role he played in our Civil War.

edit on 18 5 2022 by MarxistDebunker because: (no reason given)

edit on 18 5 2022 by MarxistDebunker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Spain joined the Anti-Comintern Pact in 1939.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Images from a biography of Albert Einstein published in 2008 in Spain:

Notice how many eights there are:

The wheels of the bicycle and its silhouette form an 88. Also, they chose a photography from 1933:

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
A map of the Spanish missions in California:

Please, note how the last one of them, the 21st one, was build in 1823, exactly 200 years before 2023. Also, it started operations on a 4th of July.

The time span is also curious: The first nineteen were build in the last third of the 18th century, between 1769 and 1798, and the last three ones in the first quarter of the 19th century, in 1804, 1817 and 1823.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Cobi was the name of the official mascot of the 1992 Summer Olympics held in Barcelona.

Cobi = Co Bi.

Co = Corona.

Bi = Virus.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
In Spain there are two American bases, both in use since the 1950s when Francisco Franco was still alive:

- Morón Air Base. Here the conspirators demonstrated an extraordinary understanding of the human psychology sending their enemies there while making them believe that was a funny name.

- Naval Station Rota. Rota means broken (femenine gender) in Spanish, also in Catalan it’s the imperative form of the verb “to belch”, but metaphorically it could be understood as meaning “you burst!” or “you blow up!”.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
So how does that all fit in today? There was a lot of killing back in the 30s to 50s around the world.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Basically they (the reactionary conspirators) have created a continuous world war since 1914 and next year we are going to enter in its 5th phase of which the Coronavirus pandemic and the war in Ukraine are only preludes.

This 5th phase will be an artificial Apocalypse (or artificial Extinction Event) created by them whose main components will probably be:

- A world war in Europe (of which the war in Ukraine is the beginning).
- A world war in the Middle East between Israel and a number of muslim-majority nations.
- A worldwide economic&technologic collapse.
- A worsening of the current pandemic and/or creation of a new one.
- Uncommon natural disasters.
- And finally a civil war in the USA and in the middle of it a world war between USA and China.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

Basically they (the reactionary conspirators) have created a continuous world war since 1914 and next year we are going to enter in its 5th phase of which the Coronavirus pandemic and the war in Ukraine are only preludes.

This 5th phase will be an artificial Apocalypse (or artificial Extinction Event) created by them whose main components will probably be:

- A world war in Europe (of which the war in Ukraine is the beginning).
- A world war in the Middle East between Israel and a number of muslim-majority nations.
- A worldwide economic&technologic collapse.
- A worsening of the current pandemic and/or creation of a new one.
- Uncommon natural disasters.
- And finally a civil war in the USA and in the middle of it a world war between USA and China.

And lets say in the next 8 years it doesn't pan out that way what do you think that means?

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

After putting it in front of the world? I don’t think so.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The national-catholic fascists killed 15 million unarmed Spanish republicans (men, women and children) that had surrendered in 1939, after the end of the Spanish Civil War. One of the works they have used to announce/confess it is this film:

He Died Fifteen Years Ago (Spanish title: Murió hace quince años) is a drama film released on 4 October 1954.

Although in the English title it has been translated as “He Died”, the Spanish word “murió” can mean he died, she died or it died. This movie was released fifteen years after the Spanish Civil War had ended. Thus, in this context, murió would mean “it died”, referring to the Second Spanish Republic ending on 1 April 1939.

The two allusions to the number fifteen (one implicit in the release date and the other explicit in the title) would symbolize the fifteen million Spanish republicans murdered by the fascists in Spain, almost all of them probably during the years of the Second World War (1939-1945). I am sure most of them were murdered in gas chambers (built on Spanish soil) or were worked to death, for example in the construction of the Axis secret tunnels.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Killed 15 million?

Got a source for that?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The population of Spain in 1939 was 25,637,000. You do the math.
edit on 7-8-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The conspirators not only rig the elections, they also manipulate the electoral census and the population census when it suits them. They do this by publishing false data while keeping the real data for themselves.

For example, Spain’s current official population is 47 million:

(PDF of the press release)

47 is the number Hitler had on the first half of his signature:

Spain does not have 47 million inhabitants, most probably it doesn’t even have 35 million. The population of Spain during the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939) was about 30 million, I remember this figure perfectly from the 1990s, when they still published the real data, at least regarding this matter. Out of these 15 million, the fascists killed 15 million (the majority of them probably during the Second World War) and thus, left Spain with just 15 million inhabitants at some point of the 1950s.

By publishing false data from the present and falsifying the data from the past, the conspirators want to hinder the investigation of their crimes and erase all clues pointing to their conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I’m sure you have considerable evidence of Franco murdering half his entire country? You know there’s be mass graves n stuff. A lot of them. And people who remember it happening. Also the accounts of the people who did it. Sorta thing you can’t really keep quiet. Entire provinces of Spain would be totally devoid of any human life.
edit on 1082023 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Of these fifteen million republicans, the national-catholic fascists killed eleven million persons using gas chambers.

The conspirators confessed the 11 million figure trough two Spanish interlinked films released in consecutive years (1962 and 1963). The connections between them are:

- Both were directed by the same director: Pedro Lazaga

- Both share a similar theme, the two being crime comedies.

- Both have a subplot involving a big crown of flowers.

- In both, the actor José (Pepe) Isbert plays a secondary role.

These films are:

Sabían demasiado, translation: “They Knew Too Much”. It was released in 1962.

On it we can see at the beginning how one of the criminals steals money from a street vendor:

It symbolizes how the reactionary conspiracy fools the working class.

To the right, we can see a magazine with a photography of Pope John XXIII:

Here the Roman Catholic Church is revealing himself as the leading force who ordered this genocide.

In a meeting of the gang, one of the characters mentions the gas chambers:

In English:

A short video of this fragment:

One of the gangsters hits another one:

(This violent act is very uncommon in Spanish films, specially from that time).

It symbolizes a man suffocating in a gas chamber.

Then, we can see this apparently humorous scene:

The above image represents the remorse the fascists feel about killing eleven million people in gas chambers: none at all.

The boss of the gang goes to an academy to learn some English before going to the United States:

EE.UU. = Estados Unidos = United States

In my opinion, it represents the fascist operatives sent to the United States and Canada to commit crimes disguised as members of the Organized crime.

Then another character names the number eleven:

Short video with this line:

In this same scene, another character makes this gesture:

The index finger pointed upwards means, like in the case of the islamists, that the conspirators work for God.

We can see several allusions left by the conspirators in the welcome party for the boss:

The FBI:

The Star of David:

A hanged doll with the flag of the United States on it:

They are allusions to the enemies of the Axis.

Later, we can see the number eighteen:

18 = AH = Adolf Hitler. This scene takes place exactly at minute 47, another reference to Hitler.

Same character is wearing a bathrobe resembling the uniform of a prisoner of a nazi concentration camp:

Finally, two of the players put a big crown of flowers in Madrid’s monument to Christopher Columbus (In Spanish: Cristobal Colón):

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker2

And the second one:

La pandilla de los once, translated: “The Gang of Eleven”. Released in 1963, it is supposed to be a parody of the American film Ocean’s 11.

In the opening credits we can see the code 28/92 (blue underlining):

An obituary can be seen on minute six:

It contains a hidden allusion to 24 February 2023, the 103rd anniversary of the foundation of the NSDAP.

2023 being the year of the start of the phase 5 (red underlining).

We can see the soils of the shoes of one character (very rare in Spanish films from any time):

These soils could be a reference to the number eleven.

Then we see a large scene, first involving a big crown of flowers:

(A volar joven = To fly young)

Second, a fancy hearse:

Third, a man (the boss of the gang) who faked his death:

A hint to the nazis:

And fourth, this man (the boss) getting an aesthetic surgery in the face (his new face wasn’t the one he had chosen):

It represents that Adolf Hitler faked his own death and therefore, he survived the Second World War and has been hiding since then (in the Kingdom of Bhutan, according to my investigations).

Later, we see these numbers in a kitchen:

Those big spoons below the number 24 could mean the conspirators are preparing something big for 2024.

They use a fictional device (El rayo de la verdad, “The Ray of Truth”) to find the exit of the tunnel:

It seems to me another allusion to the gas chambers.

Finally, at the end of this film we can see the nazi code 14/88:

In conclusion:

- The conspirators killed eleven million Spanish people in gas chambers. The people killed with these method were most certainly those deemed unfit to endure hard working.

- They are totally unapologetic about this crime.

- Once again, they told that Adolf Hitler didn’t die in 1945 and is alive.

- Starting at some point (late 1950s? early 1960s?) the conspirators “revived” symbolically the Spanish republicans (represented in this film by the gang of eleven from which the title is derived) using a very simple method: they raised a number of children and told them nothing about the conspiracy, instead these children were told the official history, the same false version that the conspirators have been successfully telling to all foreign countries since 1939.

- I am one of those Spanish children, likely one of the last ones, that knew nothing about the conspiracy and grew up in Spain believing the official version that Spain was a democracy.

- The conspirators must have a very good detector of enemies, because they detected me when I was about six year old and since then almost everyone surrounding me (family, relatives, teachers, classmates, friends, acquaintances, coworkers, etc) has been trying to hurt me using psychological methods.

- For instance, my DNI says I was born in late 1976, but I don’t recall anything from the 1970s nor the early 1980s. I do not remember anything about the 23-F (1981) nor the Spain’s FIFA World Cup (1982), and for the year in which I was supposedly born I should have some memories of these events, but this is not the case. Therefore, I am totally sure my official birth date is not my real birth date, being this last one some year from the late 1970s or early 1980s.

edit on 10-12-2023 by MarxistDebunker2 because: Correction.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Can these spam threads be locked? OP never responds to questions except to accuse people of being in on this weird fictional catholic-Nazi conspiracy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join