It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Shortages and Food Processing Plant Fires – What’s Going On?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If this was just 5 or 6 processing plants it would be bad enough but not worth a thread at ATS.. However 25+ might make some of us wonder.... thus the General Conspiracies Forum. I do not honestly know if there is a conspiracy here or not but it might be something to consider... It is a long article as there are a few videos and a list and explanation of the processing units destroyed.

Though rarely reported by mainstream news, there have been an unusual number of significant fires in food processing facilities around the country this year and even going back into last year. The fires are starting to give rise to noteworthy chatter online, especially as the Biden administration—whose policies largely support the ‘great reset‘ agenda pushed by the World Economic Forum and the World Health Organization—warns us about food shortages.

Interestingly, the fires caught the attention of Tucker Carlson of Fox News, who discussed several of the blazes last night. Speaking of a plane that crashed at a General Mills plant in Georgia yesterday, here’s part of what Carlson had to say:
“This is the second time in a week something like this has happened. On April 14th, a plane crashed into the Gem State Processing potato facility in Eastern Idaho. What’s going on here?
Well, the story gets weirder. Food processing plants all over the country seem to be catching fire. A couple of days ago, a fire destroyed the headquarters of Azure Standard—one of the largest organic food distributors in the country. At the end of last month, a fire severely damaged a fresh onion packing facility in South Texas. In Oregon and a potato chip processing plant had a boiler explosion that sent workers to the hospital.
So industrial accidents happen, of course, but this is a lot of industrial accidents at food processing facilities happening at the same time the President is warning us about food shortages. They’re getting hit by planes and catching fire. What is going on here, exactly?”

uncoverdc.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
it should be obvious to everyone that we are being starved out!

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I failed at finding the source but from what i was reading, its common. 300 fires per year...but i think they also added in warehousing with processing.

Just something to keep in mind and this says nothing to the timing and "coming shortages/famine" narrative that weve been fed.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

I hope they’re good at hiding. Hope their bunkers aren’t found. People are going to be huuungry

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It's called, "# happens".

And the stores in my town are back to normal. Prices are a little high, but I can find anything I want or need.

Stop being so afraid all the time. Oh no! Food might go away. So glad Tucker's on to this. Now that he's taking care of all our "ball" needs.

edit on 22-4-2022 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

It's called sabotage.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Saw this compilation of news headlines of the past few weeks of fires burning at food production sites

THEY'L JUST SAY ITS FROM GLOBAL WARMING, YEAH RIGHT!
too much to be a coincidence

edit on 22-4-2022 by iskyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This sounds like soft target grey terror.

USSR kgb invasion plans from decades ago spelled this all out .

Just like the wargames that also hide false flags.

Cause, the new deal of 1933, had the populace stated as agaisnt the corporate USA..

And also used these tactics to starve the populace..

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This is the way they are going to get people to support climate change. They are going to make everything so expensive that only the rich can go anywhere, the rest of us pawns might as well give up our cars and take a public bus to work and eat rice and beans because that is all we can afford. It will get rid of the entitled people in the middle class in our society. Everyone will be poor except maybe five percent at the top.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Can we take a vote .

Probability that the nwo minions are self harming,.
Or is it Russia,..or China, or nk, ???

This is why I wake up bright eyed every morning..

Prepared to read news of terrible things.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It is a true conspiracy. I saw this yesterday, and I discussed it today with my son. This is just a part of a many faceted plan. The injections are working well too!
Thats just another facet. Prepare for more. Don't forget, you need to be disarmed as well. Its for your own well being and safety..

My people were disarmed shortly before the genocide of at least 1.5 million. Don't think it cant happen here. It will. It is very likely already planned and scheduled

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

And the stores in my town are back to normal. Prices are a little high, but I can find anything I want or need.

Stop being so afraid all the time. Oh no! Food might go away. So glad Tucker's on to this. Now that he's taking care of all our "ball" needs.

It's called domestic terrorism actually.
All planned by the groomers.
Shut down oil, inflate prices, shutdown shipping etc, etc..

Don't pretend it's chance because you love democrats.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It's the old coincidences again just like coincidental life changing injuries after the mRNA toxic injections.
There's a lot of coincidences about this last year.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Are you 'one of them',do you fear the rope?
Rope and scaffolding is the next big thing,
Pick your side carefully.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Definitely government domestic terrorist related with some inside help to create more thumb pressure on the Public's eyes 🔥

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Four pages long thread on this already...

You Will Eat Nothing And Be Happy

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
it should be obvious to everyone that we are being starved out!
Yet the left are still asleep and supporting this , pure idiocy.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
This is the way they are going to get people to support climate change. They are going to make everything so expensive that only the rich can go anywhere, the rest of us pawns might as well give up our cars and take a public bus to work and eat rice and beans because that is all we can afford. It will get rid of the entitled people in the middle class in our society. Everyone will be poor except maybe five percent at the top.
I agreed with you up until 'entitled people in the middle class of our society'. So working/studying hard for years, then buying goods to enjoy the fruits of one's labor is 'entitled' ??

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You display no common sense whatsoever. This thread isn't about high food prices or finding what you need, it's about an uncommon and sudden surge in the number of little disasters happening to food processing facilities! And at the very same time, happening right AFTER officials are bull horning about food shortages coming.

Does that help?
uH:
edit on 23-4-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
remember when grain elevators seem to be exploding once a week?

i guess they fixed that problem.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join