It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Shortages and Food Processing Plant Fires – What’s Going On?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well, yesterday we went out and bought a fifty pound bag of fertilizer and some buckets to put it in to keep it dry. I ran out two years ago and last years potato and cucumber crops produced very small cukes and spuds. It wasn't really that much more expensive at the small store I get my fertilizer at, Tractor supply was higher priced and was out of the kind I needed and did not know when they would be getting any in. Fifty pounds of 12/24/24 is enough to fertilize my potatoes and root veggies for about five years. I should get some 10/10/10 for the beans and tomatoes and other veggies too, I only have a couple of pounds of that left at the most. The yard is full of weeds I can eat, dandilion leaves are good on salads, and the greater plantain that looks like spinach cooks up just like spinach and in my opinion tastes better. Those don't need fertilizer either, half of the yard is edible weeds if you know how to use them.

I am not going to waste my time complaining about this, if there are people that are trying to sabatoge us, then we need to prepare to survive instead of complaining. I should buy some seed potatoes this year, I usually just peel the potatoes thick if they are sprouting and plant the peels along with some potatoes that are really sprouting bad. I grew up on a farm and know how to check for some of the common potato diseases...I do not need certified seed potatoes. I also save some of last years crop to start new crops. I am running about five years on some of those old seed potatoes but the potatoes wind up small and many...good for boiling with the skins on.

I can extend the garden this year, maybe I will put in another fifty by ten foot garden. I should order some tobacco seeds too...I want to try letting that take over a spot on my five acres so the deer can chew tobacco.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Is the tobacco so the deers leave the garden alone? (Serious question) or are you just making sure the can eat also (also a serious question)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justaposter

Is the tobacco so the deers leave the garden alone? (Serious question) or are you just making sure the can eat also (also a serious question)

Well, a deer came back to our deck finally for supper tonight. I gave him two potatoes, four slices of homemade organic bread, a Large carrot, and the wife gave him an apple cut into four quarters. I told him to come back tomorrow morning, breakfast will be served at around eight thirty. I told it it could bring a friend or two. This was probably one of the ones that were here last year, they go somewhere for the winter every years. Most times they are here till mid december before they go herd up somewhere.

If things do get bad and I need meat, I am not going to shoot my friends...but they do bring in deer occasionally that I do not know. Why shoot a regular customer when it brings around other deer so I can shoot them.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Food Shortages and Food Processing Plant Fires – What’s Going On?

It's the machination of all machinations to get rid of evil whitey and all this straight privelege.

For almost two years millions have flooded across the southern border when there isn't enough to go around for those already here.

More wars,and famine coming.

Gates and all his Farms now.

But hey, as the NPC's say it's just snip happening.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Why not just shot it and keep the meat?

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Why not just shot it and keep the meat?

We buy a half a cow every year, unless that changes, we won't shoot the deer we feed. I had a doe come in just before dark last night and fed her and told her to come back this morning between eight thirty and nine...she came in at quarter to nine. They understand us more than people think...don't know how...but we have been telling them the time to come for breakfast, lunch, or supper for years and they seem to understand what time we are saying somehow. Very rarely do they come by at the wrong time when we tell them.
They may be eating grass in the back or front of the house or raiding the garden, but they come to the deck to be fed at the time they are supposed to.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yeah, I have started noticing curious things in grocery stores. Prices remain the same, but the box sizes have shrunk CONSIDERABLY. At first It hought I am just imagining it, but there was this pizza box that barely fit in my bag previously, that now I can toss in there easily without problems. It was an actual problem every time previously, and now it's not anymore. It has shrunk in size so much.

This made me research this a bit, and I bumped into a youtube video 'Food Theory' that was about 'Shrinkflation'. It explained the tricks they use - they use same size packaging, but put fewer products in, or less stuff in it. They water down sauces, they make the box 'taller but thinner', so it LOOKS bigger, but is smaller. They use all kinds of things, like just 'putting in fewer' or simply just shrinking sizes. Same price, less product, and no one is the wiser.

They even lie about it, like the guy that played the 'temp' in 'The Office' (US version), told in some talk show, some chocolate eggs have become smaller, but they blatantly say things like 'no, you have just become bigger'. Yet, he pulls out of his pocket two chocolate eggs with the official logo on them - one old one, one new one, and the new one is visibly smaller.

I wonder if this is the way they're implementing the food shortage crisis; just shrinking and watering down everything until there's nothing left. It's very interesting how prices either stay the same or rise, but we still get less of the stuff we're paying for - this is actually CRIMINAL, but I don't think these corporations are being put in jail for it.

It's funny, how when big and powerful entities do it, it's barely in the news, and not considered a big deal - but if some street peddler did it, he'd be in jail and there would be a big headline, and people would be 'shocked'.

I suggest people research this topic before saying nothing is going on - there's definitely SOMETHING going on..

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Shrinkflation.

Its really a thing.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Hey I remember you from your gif. Great gif. You been here a long time..

This prob goes over most peoples heads - but what it seems like is that what is more important to TPTB is that they sell the narrative of a food shortage. Both Fox and Tucker are controlled opposition used by TPTB. They want you to know that a food shortage is coming and they want you to think that They are the ones causing it.

Now whether they can cause one, idk, but they certainly want you to believe that they can and are pursuing it.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Where is this?

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

And not to mention the recent chicken mass massacres due to bird flu..

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

When you look at the industry as a whole, it seems less ominous. As of early April, 2022, around 23 million birds had been culled.

Bird flu is killing millions of chickens and turkeys across the US

However, when you look at the current inventory of poultry available, around 762 million birds, in the United States that same 23 million birds now only reflects about three percent of that inventory.

Poultry industry in the United States- statistics & facts

Doesn't seem so scary when you look at actual facts and figure, does it?

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Tucker has been discussing this for a few weeks. Last night they published the actual numbers going back to 2019 or 2018. The numbers are not astonishing, but already in 2022 4 months in the numbers are already higher than 2021.

That 2 of the buildings were damaged by small airplane crashes makes it appear to be random instead of planned.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Last night they published the actual numbers going back to 2019 or 2018. The numbers are not astonishing, but already in 2022 4 months in the numbers are already higher than 2021.

Who published? What numbers? This is meaningless without context or source.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Tucker Carlson on Fox News published last night the numbers of food storage warehouses or food production facilities that have been destroyed in one way or another.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Ah, gotcha. I don't watch talking heads from either side of the aisle.

Source? I wonder how many are in the lists I've already disproven...

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

It appears you've disproven nothing at all. Maybe it's because of the number of batteries you eat?

It's good to remain ignorant of things some say. Ignorance is bliss they say.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Don't forget avian flu. They'll destroy whole flocks of chickens an drive up egg prices.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

It was either in this thread or the other one. I'll link you the posts, either way, since I back up my claims.

Post One
Post Two
Post Three
Post Four

Now, you may notice those were all in the other thread that was being posted concurrently to this one, but I've also linked to it a couple times within this thread, notably here, but more importantly... here. That second link, which is part of this thread gives that same lot of sourced evidence to disprove this entire idea.

Where's your evidence? Where's your source?

a reply to: Dutchowl

And, while I'm at it, I addressed this non-issue within the thread mere posts before your comment here.
edit on 4/26/2022 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing typo.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: visitedbythem

Where is this?

What? the genocide?
It was in Armenia and Turkey, if that is what you are asking. My family lived in Turkey near Harput. We were tipped off and left 3 years before all Armenians were murdered. I was warned on here never to put up the pictures of rows of young Armenian girls, stripped naked, raped, then nailed to crosses. The same type of cross that Christ was nailed to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join