It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospital admissions among the jabbed shoot up like a rocket.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

You must be supremely confident about long term side effects. You know those things that don't happen for years.

I really don't care. I smoke cigars and drink whiskey too. I don't even think about it just like with the other 50 vaccs I have had. I'm not shivering in my bed at night like others here.

1. They wanted to wait 75 years to release trials data
2. Past history of a bunch of billion dollar lawsuits for their drugs killing people
3. They lied about efficacy of mRNA vaccine, presenting relative risk as 100% effective and hiding absolute risk which was absymal
4. Ventavia whistle blower showed they are up to their old tricks by faking trial results, unblinding patients, removing trial participants who had adverse effects
5. Corporate capture of the FDA and CDC who will do whatever they say
6. One you shill the vaccine and get the shot you are married to it for life, no matter what happens. You can't unvaccinated yourself, so no matter what evidence is presented, or if god descends from heaven and personally hands you the evidence, you would deny it.

Those are things that make me feel extremely confident.

1. That is a false narrative. No one said this except for one stupid ass lawyer...
2. Yep, # happens... All drugs are dangerous to someone, but that doesn't mean every drug is bad, This point of yours reeks so much of c um hoc ergo propter hoc...
3. They gave false information on many things, and by they I mean the Government mostly. Does not mean the vaccine is bad, just the Goverment. Their biggest problem was trying to provide too much information when they really didn't know.
4. They used 30,000 in the trials, that is a crazy number...
5. Ya whatever
6. Once again don't care, got 50+ vacces in me. I say a lot about how they did the whole vaccine event wrong over and over, but it is not at your level of hype, so I guess it doesn't count.

edit on 27-4-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Was listening to local news yesterday, as I was running around trying to see a doctor. Apparently our ER is the thing that is filled up. By a lot of people, who are having a hard time getting into a clinic/finding a doctor.

I can attest to how difficult it is.
edit on 27-4-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I work at a major hospital, I can attest we don't see that at all. We get stroke/cardiac/vascular patients for hundreds of miles.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

Most of them are Living on Borrowed Time and the Poor Bastards don't Even Know it .

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ah. "Soon', eh? Come back to me when it actually happens.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I work at a major hospital, I can attest we don't see that at all. We get stroke/cardiac/vascular patients for hundreds of miles.

Thats because we live in different places, I live in B.C. where doctors are leaving to work in other provinces, they don't like how the govt is running the system.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Most of them are Living on Borrowed Time and the Poor Bastards don't Even Know it .

Right
..news flash, you are on borrowed time..you will die!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

3 to 5 Years Max . Kidney , Heart , and Lung Failures along with Life Threating Blood Clots . Natural Immune Systems Augmented and Destroyed . The " Koolaid " is Cool though eh , Harpy ?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You must be supremely confident about long term side effects. You know those things that don't happen for years.

I really don't care. I smoke cigars and drink whiskey too. I don't even think about it just like with the other 50 vaccs I have had. I'm not shivering in my bed at night like others here.

1. They wanted to wait 75 years to release trials data
2. Past history of a bunch of billion dollar lawsuits for their drugs killing people
3. They lied about efficacy of mRNA vaccine, presenting relative risk as 100% effective and hiding absolute risk which was absymal
4. Ventavia whistle blower showed they are up to their old tricks by faking trial results, unblinding patients, removing trial participants who had adverse effects
5. Corporate capture of the FDA and CDC who will do whatever they say
6. One you shill the vaccine and get the shot you are married to it for life, no matter what happens. You can't unvaccinated yourself, so no matter what evidence is presented, or if god descends from heaven and personally hands you the evidence, you would deny it.

Those are things that make me feel extremely confident.

1. That is a false narrative. No one said this except for one stupid ass lawyer...
2. Yep, # happens... All drugs are dangerous to someone, but that doesn't mean every drug is bad, This point of yours reeks so much of c um hoc ergo propter hoc...
3. They gave false information on many things, and by they I mean the Government mostly. Does not mean the vaccine is bad, just the Goverment. Their biggest problem was trying to provide too much information when they really didn't know.
4. They used 30,000 in the trials, that is a crazy number...
5. Ya whatever
6. Once again don't care, got 50+ vacces in me. I say a lot about how they did the whole vaccine event wrong over and over, but it is not at your level of hype, so I guess it doesn't count.

I accept your defeat.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Are you taking the pish?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Too much lead in his vitamins

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I accept your defeat.

You keep rocking it, you armchair warrior...lol I guess you think this is some kind of challenge for you to win.
Posting crap 24/7 doesn't win you anything, it just starts to be annoying.

I think I'll go smoke a cigar and maybe drink some Pappy to drown my sorrows of defeat...

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Me too.

I'll retire to my study, pour myself a decent single malt and open the desk drawer and contemplate the loaded Webley revolver sitting there and come to terms with my defeat.

Before doing the decent thing and blowing my brains out.

Obviously.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Xtrozero

Me too.

I'll retire to my study, pour myself a decent single malt and open the desk drawer and contemplate the loaded Webley revolver sitting there and come to terms with my defeat.

Obviously.

I am quite partial to Bowmore too.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

After, it would be claimed you died from the vax

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Damn. Didn't think of that.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Damn. Didn't think of that.

Its a morbid thing to ponder..lol

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I accept your defeat.

You keep rocking it, you armchair warrior...lol I guess you think this is some kind of challenge for you to win.
Posting crap 24/7 doesn't win you anything, it just starts to be annoying.

I think I'll go smoke a cigar and maybe drink some Pappy to drown my sorrows of defeat...

Nobody asked you or your side kick carpy to stalk me in every thread. But if you're gonna try to argue with me and then just totally give up with those answers above, then you lost the argument. It means you are wrong.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Nobody asked you or your side kick carpy to stalk me in every thread. But if you're gonna try to argue with me and then just totally give up with those answers above, then you lost the argument. It means you are wrong.

We can break it down...

You keep repeating things that are untrue, but seems to be true because one person says something and it gets retweeted, reposted 10,000 times.

I actually replied to each of your point, and all you can say is "I accept your defeat." Which had zero meaning to the post...lol If that is your game then go play with yourself.

You said "You must be supremely confident about long term side effects. You know those things that don't happen for years." and I said "I really don't care" that is just a nice way for me to say you are full of bull#.
edit on 28-4-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join