It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IYO - How Long Will Putin Put Up with President Biden Enabling the Deaths of Russian Soldiers.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
a reply to: carewemust

So lets see if we can summarize this with some actual facts added in....

1. Russia Invades Ukraine thus triggering a War between Russia and the Ukraine.
2. Russian's kill soldiers and citizens from Ukraine
3. Ukraine kills invading Russian soldiers
4. Various Right Wing (AB) and Mercenary (Wagner) along with others from both the Ukraine and Russia are probably killing anyone
5. Lots of countries , including the US , help Ukraine (see point 1 below for actual facts)
6. President Biden enabling the deaths of Russian Soldiers
7. When will Russia attack US Citizens?

It's interesting to me that no where in your post do you hold Russia accountable? It's interesting that no where in your post do you say "Russia should stop invading the Ukraine" . Nope, once again its Biden who is your target, not the country that invaded.

What is the logic or motivation there?

At least 30 countries have provided security assistance to Ukraine since the Russian invasion began. In 2022, the Department of State authorized third-party transfers of defensive equipment from more than 14 countries, a number that continues to grow as Allies and Partners increase support to Ukraine.

www.whitehouse.gov...#:~:text=At%20least%2030%20c ountries%20have,Partners%20increase%20support%20to%20Ukraine.

Everyone knows what Russia did. I like brevity. My question is how long will be before Putin/Russia kills some Americans in retaliation? (He may kill citizens of other arming countries too, but Biden has bad-mouthed Putin personally, so he's probably the primary target for retaliation, imo.)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Russia has never claimed drones had anything at all to do with the Moskva explosion. Care to source that claim?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: carewemust

So far, it’s been multiple decades.
So I guess. Forever.

No kidding?

No kidding.
Obviously not just The legally elected Biden’s term,
But even during the previous double impeached guys single ineffective term.

And even before that, for decades. Proxy wars, and in this case, supporting a country that is western leaning.

OK. Then lets hope and pray Putin sees our supplying weapons to Zelenskyy as just another day of deadly war games.

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Gothmog

Not really. I mean Donbass, Luhansk, and Crimea all belong to Ukraine and Putin has never provided any evidence to support his ethnic cleansing claims despite being asked for eight years. 14 if you want to count the fact he used the same excuse to justify his invasion of Georgia.

It's never been denied either.

link   

originally posted by: Snarl

In Your Opinion, how long will Vladimir Putin continue to allow Biden/US to send ammunition and weapons to Ukraine for killing his fellow Russians, without retaliating against United States citizens, in the same manner?

Yet to be seen. I'm quite surprised he hasn't taken out the targeting aircraft that aided in blowing up his the flagship of the Russian Navy.

We'll know soon enough. Soviet doctrine was 'attack on a Saturday'.

I read that the U.S. "blinded" the Soviet ship radar for a few minutes, while the missiles were incoming. If true, that was a neat trick.

You guys have sources other then RussianTroll ?

Not saying it did not happen but a lot of people just copy paste whatever RussianTroll trows at us.

If NATO did help with targeting thats pretty over the line in my opinion
edit on 19-4-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

So far, it’s been multiple decades.
So I guess. Forever.

US didn't arm the Ukraine when Russia too Crimea, US didn't arm Georgia when Putin invaded the country, the US didn't arm the Chechen rebels when Russia successfully regained control over Chechnya, I don't recall seeing where many (if any) Russians have died in Syria despite the Obama admin doing everything in their power short of full scale bombing to assist the Islamofascist terrorists Russia and Syria were fighting, and I sadly know very little about the Central African Republic civil war Russia is aiding the CAR government in fighting... I doubt the US is involved in it in any way because CAR doesn't have oil, resources, or cheap modernized labor for exploitation.

So did.. did you understand the question in the OP?

I should have read your post first. That's why its best to stay on topic, lol.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The "Who's worse" hill isn't a place for a American to stand on, seriously. I mean we're literally the only nation to nuke another country... and we did it twice.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: spacedoubt

Establishment-left history is a poorly written amalgamation of horror and crime drama... still fiction, but sadly seemingly brings about non-fiction dystopias (as we're presently living in). At least "fairy tales" always have happy endings unless you're the troll or one of the wicked witch's minions, ya?

Dystopia, or this version of it started in 2016.

Back on topic. The thing is that OP thinks the crux of the opening post is something new, or novel.
Reality is that this is not new at all
Meaning the post is, well, a big reach.
An attempt to ignore previous history.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
RUSSIA SAYS BIDEN HAS DEMENTIA

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Hopefully that will cause them to be less of a threat to U.S. citizens.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

We don't have any details on the sinking of the Moskva. We see a few pictures, but we don't know what happen.

Russia controls the skies. 1 incident doesn't change that fact.

I don't think we will know the details of the sinking because my suspicion says certain technology from outside Ukrainian military inventory played a role in it. that's my hunch

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

All those tax dollars flowing into the pockets of weapons manufacturers and absolutely no benefit to US citizens.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

Ummm…yep…all the same little slave countries that helped the US warmonger nation invade…kill the leader and murder 270,000 Iraqi civilians…and all of the west cheered…

And for what…?

What did Iraq do…?

And NATO invading…killing the leader of and wrecking Libya…

And for what…

What did Libya do…?

The real question is…when are you and all the other cheerleaders for western aggression going to realize that your the pure definition of hypocrisy…

I’ll wait for your really cogent reply…I’m sure it’ll be hilarious…

YouSir

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I hate Biden
I hate Biden
I hate Biden
We get it, you hate Biden. As long as he is president, you hate Biden. To the point that you support Russia. You and Russian Troll should start your own forum!
Call it....Hate.
War is war. Never has been popular, and shouldn't be. But you stating that Biden is somehow enabling the death of Russians? Russians and Ukrainians are being killed in a war. Against each other. The only person enabling Russian deaths is Putin. Your mind has become poison.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Perhaps it is all scripted.
Perhaps the story have already been written.

Perhaps this is planB unfolding, if planA did not go as planned.. planA being Corona virus.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Real talk.

Life is #ing boring. Go to work come home to tired to enjoy family eat go to sleep get up and go back to work , repeat , repeat , repeat, Retire on pennies to old to enjoy the free time , die.

If i knew that's what my life was going to be i would have strangled myself in the womb.

So, bring on ww3 at least my short life will be interesting and exciting.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

If Ukraine wasn't getting all this "aid" from America the nightmare would be over.

If putin had not invaded another country the nightmare would have never started.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

So when Putin does kill some Americans in retaliation, should we see it as getting what we deserve, for butting in?

We should.

I don't think we will but we should.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Putin is the enabler..get it straight! Try and tell me, if he didn't invade, there is a bunch of Russian soldiers dying?

Loony f'ing toons

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir
Far more countries are supporting the Ukraine than backed the US in Iraq.

Iraq never should have happened either. No weapons of mass destruction ever existed there! I was against that, from the start.

That doesn't justify Putin invading the Ukraine. I was disgusted by the "Shock and awe" attack in Iraq. Bush used propaganda, to attack. Same as Putin is doing. The difference is, Bush had 911 as leverage, to make people believe that attacking Iraq was justified.

Still the Ukraine has more support, and most of the world stands with the Ukraine. That was my main point.

dmerharyana.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Perhaps it is all scripted.
Perhaps the story have already been written.

Perhaps this is planB unfolding, if planA did not go as planned.. planA being Corona virus.

Or, sh#t happens, when has it not, for any length of time?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join