It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The economic blitzkrieg against Russia has failed

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hope they are successful.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
People are always saying...a bunch of armed yahoos cant beat ThEmIlITaRY

They sure can. Especially when a friendly outside power starts providing arms, intelligence, etc

Russia, if you are listening, patriots here need your help. Your weapons. Maybe a backpack n or ten? And Lots and lots of demo tools.
edit on 4/28/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The US and UK have dismissed such rhetoric as bluster but the increasing frequency of the threats coupled with the failures of Russia's military will raise fears that a Cold War-style standoff is now a realistic possibility before the war in Ukraine ends.

Yeah, you are drunk US go home.

Bluster...? If you people listen to these morons it will get you all killed. It is not bluster.

Believe me, the US NEEDS this to be true. They are flailing majorly. Only around 1/4 people still claim to support them, inflation has reached a breaking point, we have no manufacturing or oil production that would enable a WW. We are RIPE for the picking precisely because of neo liberal neo conservatives.

I cant believe they dont think domestic actors would use the carnage to their benefit though

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Of course you do and America-haters like you are part of their approach.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

No. The government isnt the country.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

No. The government isnt the country.

The country is the country and they actively want it to collapse. The Kremlin created the useful idiot and the current America-hater is about the most useful idiot they've ever created.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Aren't you meant to be a patriotic American?

What happened to change that?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Aren't you meant to be a patriotic American?

What happened to change that?

Does patriotic American mean supporting its govt? Especially an increasingly oppressive one?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I am patriotic. I love my country. I hate the illegitimate government occupying it that insists on keeping their boot on our throats.

No. From burning us alive to shooting at us and putting our people in prison for DARING to resist them and their thugs they showed themselves to be illegitimate. Illegal wars, international and domestic crimes, spying on us? Lying 24/7/365 about everything? The smallest of things!

I hope their biggest enemies kick them while they are down. Hard.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Meh. The country would do just fine without the federal government. Frankly we would be better off disolving the union and creating 50+ smaller countries. They can negotiate treaties, form alliances and do whatever else they choose. But never again would PA or KS or TN have to worry about some big city wanna be elites in California imposing their will on us at the barrel of a gun

"Democracy" is a bad joke on us. When is the last time Democracy ever did anything for me? Anyone?

Can anyone name one way they benefit from a federal government? Just one

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

What you describe is pretty much Russia.

Hardly patriotic.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No.

It certainly doesn't mean cheering on it's enemies and hoping they kick the US, hard.

No?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

People are always saying...a bunch of armed yahoos cant beat ThEmIlITaRY

They sure can. Especially when a friendly outside power starts providing arms, intelligence, etc

Are you deliberately trying wind people up?
That's exactly what you're advocating against in Ukraine. You want a friendly power to stop 'providing arms, intelligence, etc' to a 'bunch of armed yahoos' so that they can defend themselves against a foreign invader.

Russia, if you are listening, patriots here need your help. Your weapons. Maybe a backpack n or ten? And Lots and lots of demo tools.

Swap Russia for NATO and that's all Ukraine are asking for.
Exactly the same.

And with all due respect - I did have a lot of respect for you - I think you've given up the right to be called a 'patriot'.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

What I described is play for play what the bloated bureaucracy known as the US Government, Inc. has done to patriot martyrs that dared to resist dictatorial rule

The US has absolutely no business talking down to anyone on anything really. We used to be great. Once. Before a bunch of illegitimate amendments were shoved through creating precedents for future abuses (Hughes amendment anyone) such as judicial interpretation, "factors" in assesing laws beyond whether its Constitutional or not, etc

A long and severe history of abuses

Justice against the USG for those crimes is the only war I would ever support.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I AM TRYING TO POINT OUT THR ABSURDITY OF THOSE ARGUING FOR ARMING UKRAINE.

You cant support the rights of one group to OVERTHROW THEIR GOVERNMENT WITH FOREIGN SUPPORT but not another.

If its good for Ukraine its good for us, too. I said it once and I will keep saying it: DOUBLE STANDARDS ARE DONE

THEY ARE OVER. No more double standards.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The government hard*

They arent my people. They are a bunch of heathen atheist snobby arrogant incompetent LIARS. Not my people by ANY measure. Believe that.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: JinMI

No.

It certainly doesn't mean cheering on it's enemies and hoping they kick the US, hard.

No?

When the people are the enemy of the government from which they supposedly represent?

33 Billion more to Ukraine from Biden is the headline today.

Meanwhile, the list of issues domestically is increasing.

Yesterday, it was a new govt office. Something akin to the ministry of truth.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

"Democracy" is a bad joke on us. When is the last time Democracy ever did anything for me? Anyone?

Can anyone name one way they benefit from a federal government? Just one

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

But there's a MASSIVE difference; Ukraine has been invaded by a foreign force and who are responsible for wholescale death and destruction and the displacement of millions of people.
The USA has not.

What you are advocating is foreign aid and assistance in the removal of your government.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=26473047]Freeborn[/post

I AM TRYING TO POINT OUT THR ABSURDITY OF THOSE ARGUING FOR ARMING UKRAINE.

You cant support the rights of one group to OVERTHROW THEIR GOVERNMENT WITH FOREIGN SUPPORT but not another.

If its good for Ukraine its good for us, too. I said it once and I will keep saying it: DOUBLE STANDARDS ARE DONE

THEY ARE OVER. No more double standards.

Ukraine is fighting against a foreign invader. Not the Ukranian people fighting against their own government .

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join