It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The economic blitzkrieg against Russia has failed

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Link?

Ours sure is. Russia is bleeding us more than it is Ukraine and itself.........

Russia is expecting a negative 10% GDP for next year with declines beginning in Q2 and increasing each quarter. They are being decoupled from Western companies that supply critical components they can not manufacture themselves due to lack of industry or technology.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Salander

Prior to 2019, what weapons has NATO been supplying to Ukraine?

You'll have to ask Victoria Nuland or Joe Biden about that. Maybe John Kerry too. They were in charge there during the Obama administration.

Likely you won't get a straight answer from that gang of thieves. The information you seek is classified I'm sure.

How in hell am I supposed to know the answer?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: JBurns

Why haven't you moved to Russia?

Why haven't you moved to the Ukraine?

I'm not posting constantly about how an enemy of my country can do no wrong and wishing that it gives my country a good kicking, nukes another Country and hopes my Country splits apart.

I'm mostly happy in my Country and don't rabidly hate it's Govt to the extent I want to see it crushed by a foreign power (OK, I must admit that Boris and co are a bunch of....)

I was against the Iraq war, but no-one suggested I should move to Iraq.

Compare and contrast with the poster I was replying to.

So, there is that.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

a reply to: JBurns

Why haven't you moved to Russia?

Why haven't you moved to the Ukraine?

I'm not posting constantly about how an enemy of my country can do no wrong and wishing that it gives my country a good kicking, nukes another Country and hopes my Country splits apart.

DUDE! According to the Head Retard in Charge in DC I am an enemy of my country because my politics disagree with his and I embrace tradition and steady rationalism over change for the sake of change and emotion based lawmaking. Howboutdat? I know just how full of sht the United States government is when they label someone an enemy because I've effing been there.

I was against the Iraq war, but no-one suggested I should move to Iraq.

So in suggesting the other member "move to Russia" you're managing to avoid extending the same courtesy you saw in regards to being opposed to the Iraq War towards someone who is opposed to western involvement in the Ukrainian war? Well, at least you're almost self aware.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You miss my point entirely.

Opposed to Western involvement in the Ukrainian war?!!!

Sorry, it was one Hell of a lot more than being opposed to it.

As I posted.

Which you conveniently ignore.

Anyways, as there is clearly no point of contact between the extended and the unextended let's just agree to disagree.

That is allowed, no?

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join