It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musk/Twitter: The Empire Strikes Back

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Appears the leftist are having a fit that Musk may buy twitter and allow free speech. Free speech is a threat to Democracy (more like their Authoritarianism).

Now there are rumblings that the SEC and The Justice Department may go after Musk to get him to back off.

www.nationalreview.com...

BREAKING: As
@elonmusk
offers to buy the rest of
@Twitter
a legal source tells
@FoxBusiness

@SECGov
and
@TheJusticeDept
have launched what he described as a "joint investigation" into a myriad of Musk regulatory issues primarily involving
@Tesla

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This has been circulated on Telegram. They got the mode of attack wrong but everything else is on target.

Understand this: Elon Musk making a hostile takeover bid to take Twitter into private ownership - is right now (at this very moment today) a bigger threat to the Globalist Cabal & its DC branch… than Vladimir Putin is.

We are not exaggerating. The elite are in a panic right now. His audacious overture will prompt the Cabal’s entire Big Tech cartel to band together and somehow snatch-up Twitter themselves. That’s Google, Zuckerberg, all of them combined. Watch them….

The Elite will not allow the people to thrive and self regulate such a major patch on the global public square.

t.me...
edit on 15-4-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   

We can't figure this out and neither can the Deep State.

This is not about twitter, this is about the total big tech ... all of them.

I see a big market crash coming.

Lol. Get out while you can! Sell now

P

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   
We own our own company. All our investments are in our company.
We are very busy, I think staying close to home is the best policy right now.
local small business is and always be the backbone of community.

a reply to: pheonix358

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It's interesting how more and more people are waking up to the fact the government has been weaponized. I honestly didn't think I would see happen in my lifetime.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I read that Mark Cuban said that Elon Musk is ‘f–king with the SEC’. Or doing another Elon

edit on 15-4-2022 by BlackOops because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I’m not convinced he’s one of the good guys.

Sure, removing censorship from Twitter and making it more transparent is something I guess but I tell you what’s not;

-Owning the largest electric vehicle company in the world and standing to profit insanely from the climate crisis box
-wanting to integrate people’s brains with computer chips
-creating a satellite system to allow for global surveillance

I really couldn’t give a toss about Twitter and think social media in general is for people with ego issues.
edit on 1542022 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   

From my perspective the left isn't freaking out at all. It's the right freaking out.
You have inadvertently made that clear.
And allowinf free speech from Musk is funny. Even Trump the "chosen one" isn't a fan. So again it's the right and not the left.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Dbl Post
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

From my perspective the left isn't freaking out at all. It's the right freaking out.
And allowinf free speech from Musk is funny. Even Trump the "chosen one" isn't a fan. So again it's the right and not the left.

You got any evidence for your claims ?
No ?
"Just empty words in an empty box . without rhyme or reason "

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Except those chips could cure blindness and other ailments. As a father of a step daughter with Muscular dystrophy this chip could change her life....

Sure governemts will always weaponize things.

But I'll take that with the possibility of saving millions

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Not only that I am sure someone or some government will do it. They may even be ahead of him right now. At least he is open about it and I honestly trust him more than any government.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   

It is a powerful force and has that potential. With mankind the way it is, there are other applications that can get more nefarious or insidious. It is complicated world with all these new technology and research going on.

As for twitter, good to not hear about the last president of that place. Seams like a step in the right direction with Musk. As for how it all goes, expect a lot of tweets about it?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I’m sorry to hear mate, I imagine that is not easy. I’ve got two little girls and get upset watching them struggle just with a cold or a stomach bug.

Those chips will absolutely be weaponised against human kind. It’s a zero sum game. That said, that belief of mine should not prohibit people like your step daughter living a full life if the chip can help her.

A question for the moral philosophers among us though, is - is it worth saving a few million with this tech knowing it will be used to control billions from here on out and be used nefariouslu against every subsequent generation? It will fundamentally alter what it means to be a human.

For this we need a bloody Vulcan to answer it.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   
My definition of the so called "elite": Having power via masses of money and willful and corrupt henchmen. I can´t see how Musk isn´t one of them. Putin has to give the bad cop now, so is Musk idealized as kind of a modern robin hood who fights for us peasants, for our freedom, for our freedom of speech and so on. And not for himself and his "elite". And the peasants eat this next lie again and fall for every cheap trap to control our minds.

How can a money bag with spying devices on four wheels and "his" internet spread via satellites, used to gather data from every user and to tell them Musks truth, not be seen as a threat? This cyber peeping tom, pushing the green new deal agenda (buy expensive but senseless electric cars/data collectors to "save the climate" while i shoot masses of rockets into space), who doesn´t like when his plane is tracked by one of us peasants, doesn´t follow his own and the "elites" agenda but fights for freedom, freedom of speech etc of average joe?

Come on...

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   

He's not Tony Stark yet.

More like Bruce Wayne.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Excuse me.

Why should we believe that a multi-Billionaire (soon to be Trillionaire) would do anything! that did not benefit himself first and foremost?

Good Lord, the man wants to start an entire "New World" in the guise of a colony on Mars...with himself (under the aegis of his corporation, SpaceX!).

Talk about having a "God (or at least, a Messiah) Complex"!

Anyone who believes that Musk will support and encourage "Free Speech" on Twitter, once he owns it, lock, stock, and barrel, is probably looking to buy a certain bridge in Brooklyn as well.

Sure, you'll be able to say anything you want....Until you say something critical of Musk or one of his enterprises.

Come on people! How many times have you all seen this shtick before?

How many more times are you going to let yourselves get hooked by it again?

And, as far as "Musk's Miraculous Mind Chips!" are concerned....

What the Devil giveth, He will taketh away tenfold in payment.

edit on 15-4-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

It is tough to predict just what way things are going go. Lost of stories, risks and threats when it comes to the future. In some ways perhaps a lot of these things will aspire as lots of things are going on.

I would not be surprised to find the use of geranium in the transistor was recovered UFO tech. A part of the panspermia theory of an interconnected universe. Who is going to win in a carbon v silicon based life form as technology continues to evolve? At the moment it is a symbiotic relationship, both depend on each other. If space travel is to be a realistic option, technology defiantly helps.

If these nutjob communists get their way, having a hybrid, interconnected culture that takes orders from the supreme commander would be a nightmare. What if AI grows to the stage where it could play everyone in the game of life like a chess board? Sounds like it has been profitable for places like Blackrock to invest in it.

Maybe it is better we sort out some of these trust issues with something simple like the flu first for which way it all goes. If people cannot figure that one out, how will they go as the stakes and risks in technology increase?

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Nailed it.

But muh Twitter.....

People are so easily led and distracted.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join