It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musk/Twitter: The Empire Strikes Back

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I only comprehended about half of what you wrote Kev and not cause I think it’s gibberish, I’m just not brushed up on some of what you mentioned.

Our future on the current trajectory is a boot stamping on a human face. A robots boot controlled by the techno fascists.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
A take I've seen on this is that if the sale goes through it would bring to light that the entire social media network (FB, TWT, IG...) runs on govt infrastructure for servers and such.

And that it won't be allowed to happen.

I'm not sure how accurate this might be, but I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: abigredneck

If I invest in my own company, I can control my own destiny. That a good philosophy.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Half of Twitter accounts are bots (China/Russia) and the USA knows this. If Musk takes control he may remove the bots. This would upset the higher ups as they have been using the bots to create division. Once the American public realizes that the vast majority of us pretty much agree on most issues then we have the power to take back our country.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Makes me laugh when there’s a bidding war over the right to “free” speech.

Fair play if true but I suspect Musk is playing with smoke and mirrors, only slightly more palpable than #erberg and more interested in stroking his own ego rather than our future. No matter what direction society takes he’ll be pampered and free to do whatever he chooses.

I’ve said it before, while the poor starve, the billionaires holiday in space.

edit on 15/4/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I agree but I don't understand why anyone is freaking out at all, but I don't understand why anyone would use any of these things and take what is typed on them as gospel. I am not on Twitter, GAB, Facebook etc and I I don't think that many people are. Its my opinion that the majority of users on these platforms are bots.

I think almost of of these Social Media platforms are gross and it baffles my mind how as a society we have gotten so attached to them and why so many take what is typed on them so literal. Noone should care or be swayed so significantly by what somebody's opinion is , but here we are.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I am waiting for the Justice Department to change their name to the Corruption Department.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

Amusing meme but Allaroundyou is correct , something you couldn't ague against hence the meme.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The Right wing needs to be careful what they wish for with E. Musk. He didn't amass that fabulous wealth from profits from the companies he owns. He has financial backers with an agenda. Actually the left is doing a happy dance.

There are better sources than Brietbart, Q and fox you know.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The Donald doesn't seem that bothered.

“We’re doing a big platform right now, so I probably wouldn’t have any interest,” the former president said, referring to his Truth Social platform.

“Twitter’s become very boring. They’ve gotten rid of a lot of their good voices on Twitter — a lot of their conservative voices.”
www.marketwatch.com... -11649951473

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

He probably isn't a good guy. But for now, he is an agent of chaos. And that makes him an ally of the common man (for now).

But nothing about the guy tells me he has my best interest at heart, or anything remotely close. I don't think he's a villain....consider him more chaotic neutral (except he isn't neutral, as he has his own best interest if nothing else).

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I agree with those sentiments.

He has a history of doing things on his own whims that go against the grain.

I like that.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The Biden regime cannot allow something like free speech.

The evil leftist ideology would crumble if freedom and free expression were allowed by the government.

But in all honesty, someone should write something down that would state that the government cannot infringe on the rights of free expression.

Yeah. That'd be great.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well....i mean its not the govt censoring speech DB.

Its the media.....backed by the govt.

Its fb...backed and seed funded by the govt.

Its google....backed and funded by the govt.

Its twatter....backed by the govt.

Dont like private business? Build your own gov......errr....wait.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

I am waiting for the Justice Department to change their name to the Corruption Department.

Democrat Party Line Enforcement Department

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Facebook, Twitter, Google, Youtube are all ideologically driven government agencies.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Id have to prove that their boards are all receiving kickbacks or positions in govt.

Or.

That they have gotten special treatment under the law.....

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I’m sorry to hear mate, I imagine that is not easy. I’ve got two little girls and get upset watching them struggle just with a cold or a stomach bug.

Those chips will absolutely be weaponised against human kind. It’s a zero sum game. That said, that belief of mine should not prohibit people like your step daughter living a full life if the chip can help her.

A question for the moral philosophers among us though, is - is it worth saving a few million with this tech knowing it will be used to control billions from here on out and be used nefariouslu against every subsequent generation? It will fundamentally alter what it means to be a human.

For this we need a bloody Vulcan to answer it.

gee, i hope no one nano sizes the chips and put them in a mandated vaccine for a pandemic!

otherwise they will need a really good excuse to get people to want to let them implant one into their brain.

if i happens, may god have mercy.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: kwakakev

Our future on the current trajectory is a boot stamping on a human face. A robots boot controlled by the techno fascists.

And E Musk intends to be the big-dog on the porch....

i think that Elon M will get control of 'twitter' and repurpose 1/2 the Business Model/Objectives-Purposes into partly a watchdog NGO insuring vote-ballot integrity and a morality/ethics monitor the balance of the year..... for Starters

i think he envisions an advanced China Social Credit Score system that will be years advanced from todays model
Elon needs a twitter platform for all his visions of brain-internet- interface and his futuristic 'pure democracy' society with instant/secure/ voting via G5 poll frequency

NWO exists now in infancy with politic-government mixed with Mega-tech-democratic-fascism in 'guiding' people/resources/economies will initially be a 7 king union directing the 10 aspects of civilization needs to sustainable future for the whole Earth

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join