It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish government publishes survival guide in case of war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
At least it's my working theory, my theory in progress

It's gonna have to keep running, Brother. The outcome isn't clear to anyone.

Only thing that is clear is: Putin's life is over if he doesn't come out on top of this one. That, my friend, is the wildcard no one is talking across the table about.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xollo6

Freemasonry?

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I say both sides are running out of ways to ratchet up the tension...

I sure hope so. Poland is probably at the top of Putin's 'nexxxxt' list.

He isn't gonna invade Poland he has all he can handle in Ukraine, and NATO is already up his butt. His military campaign or whatever Russia is calling it isn't going down as he wanted. There is a good chance he wants a way out

With the Russian equipment losses, how can Russia invade Poland.
And Poland has a lot better equipment to fight them with then Ukraine.
Poland even has migs that can fire the US sidewinder aim 9 missiles and other US missiles that Ukraine does not have.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: deviant300
a reply to: Snarl

The difference here is that Poland these days is part of the NATO alliance so I doubt Poland would be surrendering to Russia. One Russian boot that crosses a NATO border and Russia will have more than one country to square up against. Put it this way, as terrible as the Invasion of Ukraine has been the difference would be on a scale not seen since WW1 and 2 the Invasions would be dwarfed in comparison where NATO involvement is concerned.

You mean the "NATO GANG" because thats exactly what they are. They threaten with numbers like bullies do. The US can't even go to countries like Afghanistan without bringing 15 of their other countries (gang members) with them.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here comes WW3 soon. Even General Miley says it gunna be a long war !!!!!

Hurry up Public, get in line to be buttered up 🤣🤣

I found this hilarious:

If you see soldiers who do not appear to belong to the Polish army or allied forces in your area, for example, you should stay calm and keep out of their way where possible, as well as avoid looking at military vehicles, taking photographs, or arguing with the troops.
How many days did it take for Poland to quit at the outset of WWII?

Linkage Germany launched the surprise attack at dawn on September 1, 1939 ... Warsaw surrendered to the Germans on September 27, 1939.

History about to repeat itself??

Lol “you see this FN M16? Never been fired only dropped once.” 😃

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Speaking as an older member, this isn't anything new. In fact this was the status quo for decades, everyone was preparing in case either the US or Russia attacked.

<< 1   >>

join