It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish government publishes survival guide in case of war

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Looks like the Polish Government is being proactive, that or they got some inside info.

If you see soldiers who do not appear to belong to the Polish army or allied forces in your area, for example, you should stay calm and keep out of their way where possible, as well as avoid looking at military vehicles, taking photographs, or arguing with the troops.

Polish government publishes survival guide in case of war

You can even get it online, it's a govt site and is in polish so you have to use translate, looks like you can download a pdf. and they even have a video.

Be ready - a guide for times of crisis and war

Article also says that other countries have published them, they mentioned Ukraine had one before the war.

They even have a article about gun ranges are doing a booming business now since the invasion of Ukraine.
Gun ranges in Poland report boom in interest amid war in Ukraine

Who knew Poland was a nation of preppers.

edit on 6-4-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I say both sides are running out of ways to rachet up the tension...

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I say both sides are running out of ways to ratchet up the tension...

I sure hope so. Poland is probably at the top of Putin's 'nexxxxt' list.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Here comes WW3 soon. Even General Miley says it gunna be a long war !!!!!

Hurry up Public, get in line to be buttered up 🤣🤣

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here comes WW3 soon. Even General Miley says it gunna be a long war !!!!!

Hurry up Public, get in line to be buttered up 🤣🤣

I found this hilarious:

If you see soldiers who do not appear to belong to the Polish army or allied forces in your area, for example, you should stay calm and keep out of their way where possible, as well as avoid looking at military vehicles, taking photographs, or arguing with the troops.
How many days did it take for Poland to quit at the outset of WWII?

Linkage Germany launched the surprise attack at dawn on September 1, 1939 ... Warsaw surrendered to the Germans on September 27, 1939.

History about to repeat itself??

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Its always someone else fault but not the regime change that happened in 2014 or what happened following it with Donbass.

The US is always innocent right?

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Poland is doing whatever the US is asking of them.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Poland is doing whatever the US is asking of them.

If the Russians go into Poland ... I can guarantee you one thing ... they won't be pussy-footing around like they did in The Ukraine. There's gonna be wholesale slaughter. It's gonna be fast and it's gonna be brutal from the outset.

Poland is America's forward deployment. If the Russians don't have a decisive victory and move straight for the throat of Germany ... then I will have to retract everything I've said about Putin ... and admit I was wrong.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Joe Biden is going to start world war 3, ie Armegeddon, it’s only fitting an excommunicated Catholic abortionist who also doesn’t know what a woman is, starts it, ie he’s a lying sack of dung and is spreading Satans lies to the world, that’s his father. No Catholic, can do the things he has done in his decades in office to promote, fund, vote for, architect, conceive, plan, implement laws promoting abortions and open conspiracies, lies, deceptions, mass murder and evil demons and spirits and ideology spread to little kids to confuse their minds and manipulate and cause mental illness that is then exploited for profit, hiv medication, billion dollar market, hormone and genital mutilation, billion dollar market, abortions, billion dollar market, this is Armegeddon and Joe Biden declared war on Christ now he’s scared. All he can do is lie to the world and cut Russians off from communicating with the rest of the world, and us from them.

You don’t think he’s showing Russians their brothers and sisters being slaughtered by nazis in Ukraine, gearing up his nation to world war, Russia may have lost 18,000, but they have another 70,000,000 ready, willing and able to fight if need be.
edit on 6-4-2022 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Almost like he did in eastern Ukraine, which was taken and since been controlled since the start.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The difference here is that Poland these days is part of the NATO alliance so I doubt Poland would be surrendering to Russia. One Russian boot that crosses a NATO border and Russia will have more than one country to square up against. Put it this way, as terrible as the Invasion of Ukraine has been the difference would be on a scale not seen since WW1 and 2 the Invasions would be dwarfed in comparison where NATO involvement is concerned.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

He isn't gonna invade Poland he has all he can handle in Ukraine, and NATO is already up his butt. His military campaign or whatever Russia is calling it isn't going down as he wanted. There is a good chance he wants a way out

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Almost like he did in eastern Ukraine, which was taken and since been controlled since the start.

Yep. I think Putin hoped it would be a mostly peaceful regime change.

Then Zelensky started shooting men who were trying to flee the country ... and armed everyone locally and sent them home to take pot-shots at the Russians. The costs got high and it turned into a real shooting war.

Probably won't be a Russian face seen by their opposition until the Russians expend a large amount of their artillery. Won't be a bunch of boys ramming their way into Poland either. It'll be stoic-faced men. And people will again tell Polack jokes for decade after decade.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

And people will again tell Polack jokes for decade after decade.

All too apt.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

There is a good chance he wants a way out

Nahhhh ... he's not being forced to bite off more than he can chew with Poland ... and he ain't no senile slobberer like Biden. Give Putin time ... and Putin will do better. No one took the Biden Admin's bait with putting air assets directly into The Ukraine.

There have been a couple of oops moments for both sides. Putin still has the upper hand.

The military advice being whispered into Biden's ears is a little truth and a BIG lie. They're dying for Putin to win big. That'll get 'em bigger and bigger cuts of your tax dollars. Remember: never forget to follow the money here.

Positioning forces for a regime change ... and regrouping for a full-on hoedown ... are the things we've been able to see Putin do with our own eyes. Doesn't matter what spin the LameStreamMedia wants to put on it. If you understand big army movements ... you can't unsee what I've just shared with ya.

And The Ukraine ... it can wait. It gets softer and softer by the day.

edit on 642022 by Snarl because: Autocorrect

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Yep. I think Putin hoped it would be a mostly peaceful regime change.

Then Zelensky started shooting men who were trying to flee the country ... and armed everyone locally and sent them home to take pot-shots at the Russians. The costs got high and it turned into a real shooting war.

Probably won't be a Russian face seen by their opposition until the Russians expend a large amount of their artillery. Won't be a bunch of boys ramming their way into Poland either. It'll be stoic-faced men. And people will again tell Polack jokes for decade after decade.

This isn't the board game RISK, forget politically for a moment, militarily he can't project enough troops and material to hold any territory they take. Now he can bomb the crap out of it and hypersonic missile it, but he can't occupy it with his current army, they are reeling. All of this before we even get to NATO and Poland pretty sure Poland is more stout than in 37 as well as Im not so sure Russia is as stout as the German forces were. On top of Poland won't get squeezed on 2 fronts this time and yes there would be NATO jets flying immediately from every country. Besides what is he gonna say this time, there are nazi's in Poland?

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Besides what is he gonna say this time, there are nazi's in Poland?

No. This time he's gonna say, "Biden's troops were in Poland ... and they were effing asking for it."

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Is this another "get under your desk and cover your head" ?

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I am 1302

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Besides what is he gonna say this time, there are nazi's in Poland?

No. This time he's gonna say, "Biden's troops were in Poland ... and they were effing asking for it."

LOL, I get it, LOL I don't like that crap either.

But it's an effective deterrent, and if WWIII is on the horizon, it's better to have troops there and not need them, than to need them and they not be there.

The main thing THOUGH

is our government doesn't look like it's concerned at all, and they are too incompetent for that?

So perhaps they have some insider knowledge or something it just doesn't feel catastrophic at all and its the same government that shat itself over COVID. At least it's my working theory, my theory in progress
edit on 6-4-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join