It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs left 'radiation burns' and 'unaccounted for pregnancies,' new Pentagon report claims

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Here's some information surrounding more reports that were released.

1,500 pages of UFO related research were just declassified as part of a FOIA request.

According to The Sun, the cache of documents includes reports on the biological effects of UFO sightings on humans, studies on advanced technologies such as invisibility cloaks, and plans for deep space exploration and colonization. Some portions of the documents were "withheld in part" for privacy and confidentiality concerns, the AATIP told The Sun.

The report describes 42 cases from medical files and 300 "unpublished" cases where humans sustained injuries after alleged encounters with "anomalous vehicles," which include UFOs. In some cases, humans showed burn injuries or other conditions related to electromagnetic radiation, the report said — some of them appearing to have been inflicted by "energy related propulsion systems." The report also noted cases of brain damage, nerve damage, heart palpitations and headaches related to anomalous vehicle encounters.

www.livescience.com...

I honestly don't understand why it's so hard for some people to accept extraterrestrial or extradimensional has occurred. We have been recording these things in our skies since we could draw on cave walls.

What other explanation explains the accumulation of evidence in Ufology? I'm just glad more people are looking into this seriously.

Remember how just about every article about U.F.O.'s ended with a pseudoskeptics view about swamp gas or weather balloons? Now, many articles about U.F.O.'s tackle the subject seriously like an article on Fast Radio Bursts or Replica Wormholes.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
U.S. National Security Advisor John Radcliffe says the Military is "intimidated" by UFO's because they elude being studied, and there's nothing we can do about it.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The question is...

Why have been lying to us for so long.

They know more than they are saying.

“We don’t know” is unacceptable at this point.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The question is...

Why have been lying to us for so long.

They know more than they are saying.

“We don’t know” is unacceptable at this point.

Yep, and that's probably is gonna be the answer, after lying for almost 75 years, how about disclosure on what you did know and lied about regarding the UFO phenomena. From not only the US government but any other country

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I honestly think that these so called 'ufo abductions' is us from the future. Where we are unrecognizable as human due to gene-altering gone wild . And they couldn't reverse the damage , could only try to mingle with current human dna to create 'hybrids'

That also explains why so often they abduct within the same families , as they may need to avoid 'ancestral lines' .
And obviously cats can't have kittens with dogs, so neither can humans have babies with 'aliens'
edit on 5-4-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Could we be experiencing something smilar to 'The Matrix' where beings/sentinals/aliens are crossing over into our Dimension??

Using similar techniques? Wired up into he Inter-Galactical Internet??

But then I often wonder why they'v been visiting for thousands of years but still not "officially" made contact?

And then I think because they can't breathe in our Atmosphere, so can't land and get out for a walk and talk which is why now our Atmosphere is changing to suit them?? One day they will get out of their vehicles and meet us officially.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I don't believe that 'aliens' are visiting Earth. I think those 'ufo' encounters are our own prototypes using exotic propulsion systems.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The link in the OP references the Sun newspaper. The Sun is the trashiest of UK tabloids and appears to produce an even more a dumbed down version for its US readers. Here is an example of it's slovenly reporting. Something which in ten short paragraphs it couldn't get right.

The slew of newly released documents contains letters from Senator Harry Reid - who asks for the project to be classed as top secret - and documents about contractors. It shows how a contract was awarded to Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BLASS) for $12 million - notably the only contractor to bid for the work - to study "advanced aerospace weapon threats from the present out to 40 years in the future"....

The Sun

Then we have the supposed

.....Finally after more than four years, the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) released more than 1,500 documents.

Which more accurately should be described as the 38 DIRDS produced by BAASS (not BLASS) as part of the contract.These documents, which in the main appear to be repurposed, are already available via the Black Vault:

The Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications Program (AAWSAP) Documentation

There isn't a lot there about UFOs, UAPS or interdimensional, time travelling space spirits that are the creation of universal consciousness.

Let's take an example to illustrate the point by referring to this paper

Anomalous Acute and Subacute Field Effects on Human Biological Tissues

In the preface and summary, it refers to antenna engineers "....subjected to an anomalous “accident

The summary also states

...This paper relates, summarizes, and analyzes evidence of unintended injury to human observers by anomalous advanced aerospace systems....

But if you check this supposed 'anomalous 'accident' against the later referenced on p26 of the paper, Occupational and Environmental Medicine 1997 entitled Effects of acute exposure to ultra-high radio frequency radiation on three antenna engineers you find the answer was nothing to do with UFOs, UAPs or even Advanced Aerospace Systems. They were exposed to radiation from the antenna mast.

I believe the DIA later commented that

“After a while the consensus was we really couldn’t find anything of substance.They produced reams of paperwork. After all of that there was really nothing there that we could find. It all pretty much dissolved from that reason alone—and the interest level was losing steam. We only did it a couple years....”

Politico

I am not really seeing much here of any worth myself so far either. Other than a complete waste of taxpayer money to feather the nests of Bigelow and his Vegas UFO Mob.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I honestly think that these so called 'ufo abductions' is us from the future. Where we are unrecognizable as human due to gene-altering gone wild . And they couldn't reverse the damage , could only try to mingle with current human dna to create 'hybrids'

That also explains why so often they abduct within the same families , as they may need to avoid 'ancestral lines' .
And obviously cats can't have kittens with dogs, so neither can humans have babies with 'aliens'

Surely time travel is harder to achieve than long distance spaceflight? With time travel you would have to calculate the movement of everything in the relative universe. A tiny error and you could end up embedded in rock or more likely drifting in the vacuum of space. Whereas extracting human DNA from the past is already a possibility now. I'd say there's no need for time travel in your hypothesis.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

....And then I think because they can't breathe in our Atmosphere, so can't land and get out for a walk and talk which is why now our Atmosphere is changing to suit them?? One day they will get out of their vehicles and meet us officially.

So unlike those dumb humans who have already developed breathing apparatus for use underwater and in outer space, plus all sorts of communication technologies, the aliens have decided to change the atmosphere or our planet before they meet us?

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

this is a game of 'telephone' (where people put a paper tube to thier lips
and whisper in another person's ear, etc. etc.

It's shameful that anyone would get excited about this.

It's really a SUPERLATIVE example of why UFOlogy is self-deluding
and genuine research is so difficult.

I'm not saying that there are not some truly anomalous events,
nor that some of this information is not available in print.

On the topic of being fried by anomalous 'craft'.

I'm not saying that it doesn't happen.

But it's rather CLEAR, that one should NOT stand inside
of a microwave oven, or next to an ultra-high power
microwave/RF transmitter point blank, and not
expect very bad outcomes.

No 'UFOs' required. We'd been discussing this for
some time in other threads.
edit on 6-4-2022 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

John Burroughs of Rendlesham seems excited.

m.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Everybody likes it when attention is paid to them, and get excited.

'Real' 'UFO' research does occur, only the 'real' research is not sensationalized
and from what i've observed, does not involve any government participaton, other
than when they sneak in the back door to look for scraps.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
U.S. National Security Advisor John Radcliffe says the Military is "intimidated" by UFO's because they elude being studied, and there's nothing we can do about it.

www.theguardian.com...

Thanks for the link and it's good people are talking about U.F.O.'s seriously and openly now but this should have occurred 20 years ago.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So, the government is getting around to dropping crumbs toward disclosing the truth about the UFOs and what we can expect but what some of us already know. The key word there is the loaded term "Pregnancies." That word implies steps far beyond mere contact. They should have started preparing us by using the word abductions[ and then moved on to the more sensitive topic of pregnancies. Mentioning pregnancies implies alien sexual experiences that would/could change our DNA. But that question becomes mute when, actually, the decades-long so-called "medical exams" by the aliens were forcibly conducted on hundred of thousands if not millions of US and some foreign people. Those abductions were down primarily to change the DNA of those catch-and-release human animals into evolving within a few generations into a more docile forms with all manners of new and different behaviors.

Every aspect of your existence is now being altered in two basic ways. First, alien mandates are imposed on our major governments about how they must control every aspect of our physical lives. Second, versions of the new human animal are emerging due to the planting of altered DNA over the decades and those new humans must be treated in every aspect as equal to or superior to the long standardized version.

Forget alien technology coming to save the world from itself, welcome the new human animal. Its birth will be troublesome.

i]reply to: neoholographic

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
FYI …. It’s my understanding..

Today Wednesday Apr 6

The harmful effects of UFO’s/UAP’s to be discussed on FoxNews Tucker Carlson 8pm Eastern

👽🛸🍺🍿

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
FYI …. It’s my understanding..

Today Wednesday Apr 6

The harmful effects of UFO’s/UAP’s to be discussed on FoxNews Tucker Carlson 8pm Eastern

👽🛸🍺🍿

Thanks for the info

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It was HoHumm…

No revelations really especially on the topic of radiation illnesses.

Ehhh

Zondo is looking Iike a weather beating Popeye at the moment…kind of decrepit…imo.

👽🛸🥴
edit on 6-4-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.theguardian.com...

I had seen some things this past year that are unexplained in the skies.
Cool Swirls of lights.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Will have to find time to check out:

www.amazon.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join