It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Probably Never Made it to the Moon

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
He tries to 'grab' him, but only his pink grabs into his pocket:

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: baggy7981

Is that an official video?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I agree with MissVocalcord, I see his finger getting into the other guy's pocket.

Now, let's assume there is an harness and two wires on each side to allow the astronaut to spin. If the wire close to his trouser's pocket and he is suspended by it, wouldn't we see the clothes being affected by that when he is upside-down? In the same way, if he needed an harness to do that rotation (I assume because he wasn't in microgravity), wouldn't we see the effects of gravity on their clothes?

Or am I missing something?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Don’t you just love the “I’m open minded but going to believe ever BS man isn’t in space argument and pass it along without question” persons…..

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

It's not the entire Earth. In every direction there's a horizon. He's high enough for that horizon to be curved. His visor is also curved.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981
What are peoples thoughts on the '3rd man on the moon' video that cooperton mentioned? There's only supposed to be 2 people on the moon and they're in shot and miles away, so whose foot is that??

americanmoon.org...

At about the 2:22 mark.

My thoughts are that, as is well documented, Al Shepard snags the TV cable, which causes a cable connector to come into view.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

It's no-ones foot.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
My point (again) is that the digital versions of Apollo imagery are not the only versions. They have all been public domain since they were taken, and the details in them can be verified.

I understand your point, it looks like you didn't understand mine, probably I should have been clearer about it.

Yeah I understood where you were coming from, the answer wasn't really directed at your take on it - it just happened to have some examples to work with

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

How you haven't been reprimanded for this crap i'll never know, especially when directing it at a mod.

All you have are personal insults, that's literally all you've offered to this thread. I suppose it's difficult to get across your point without crayons.

To the other posters, thanks for the replies, makes sense.

edit on 16/4/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

There is evidence of that later in the video on another astronaut, and someone floating back in the background with a harness on.

I'm going to bow out of this thread now, i've gone from 50/50 on the moon landings to around 90/10 that they did happen, so thank you to those who've been respectful and helped me research. You've changed my opinions on several of the claims regarding the evidence and in good spirits, the way ATS should function.
edit on 16/4/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You're doing that whole "making astute observations and asking pertinent questions" thing again.
We've talked about this...

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
And thank you as well, Grenade, for being a rational person and allowing your point of view to be adjusted when presented with new or contrary data.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

"Theres a 3rd man on the moon

americanmoon.org...

At about the 2:22 mark."

My thoughts are that, as is well documented, Al Shepard snags the TV cable, which causes a cable connector to come into view.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

It's no-ones foot.

Ehhhh that's a huge cord that looks like a boot then.

originally posted by: pfishy
And thank you as well, Grenade, for being a rational person and allowing your point of view to be adjusted when presented with new or contrary data.

This has been a nice cordial thread for the most part. A much needed dialogue with no (or maybe just a few) insults thrown about here and there.
edit on 16-4-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Feel free to point out the specific features that prove it's a foot.

Meanwhile, this is what came into view.

The camera cord leading back to the LM was snagged, you can see the camera jerk as it happens.

If you watch a better quality version of the live TV broadcast, you can see the cable being pulled.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

This has been a nice cordial thread for the most part. A much needed dialogue with no (or maybe just a few) insults thrown about here and there.

Agreed!
Especially considering the specific topic, it has been almost remarkably cordial.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
There is evidence of that later in the video on another astronaut, and someone floating back in the background with a harness on.

Supposedly with a harness on.

I'm going to bow out of this thread now, i've gone from 50/50 on the moon landings to around 90/10 that they did happen, so thank you to those who've been respectful and helped me research. You've changed my opinions on several of the claims regarding the evidence and in good spirits, the way ATS should function.

It has been a good discussion, which shows that ATS is not all politics after all.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Ehhhh that's a huge cord that looks like a boot then.

With no wireless cameras that was the only way of having a camera some metres from the LM.

And to me it doesn't look like a boot, just look at the images in which it appears.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think you also have to look at what would be needed for a foot to appear in teh film. The TV camera is above waist height.
The movement of the alleged foot is completely unnatural - someone would almost need to be on their back on a gurney and pretending they were riding a bike.

Or it's the cable connector being jerked by Shepard, for the umpteenth time.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I think you also have to look at what would be needed for a foot to appear in teh film. The TV camera is above waist height.
The movement of the alleged foot is completely unnatural - someone would almost need to be on their back on a gurney and pretending they were riding a bike.

Maybe we can start a new conspiracy theory: Bruce Lee was sent to the Moon to fight the Aliens.

edit on 16/4/2022 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Feel free to point out the specific features that prove it's a foot.

Meanwhile, this is what came into view.

The camera cord leading back to the LM was snagged, you can see the camera jerk as it happens.

If you watch a better quality version of the live TV broadcast, you can see the cable being pulled.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

www.hq.nasa.gov...

originally posted by: ArMaP

With no wireless cameras that was the only way of having a camera some metres from the LM.

And to me it doesn't look like a boot, just look at the images in which it appears.

Ooo yeah I think you're right. Good call

One final thing though. Are the Van Allen Belts a problem or not? NASA Engineers and astronauts refer to the difficulty of it, yet others say the radiation in these layers is barely harmful at all. Particles moving at the speed of light in the Van Allen Belts at super high temperature makes me think it is a difficulty, despite the low density.

It seems as though the narrative at this point is that we got there before but we lost the technology (according to Don Pettit) and now we need to establish new electronics that can resist the radiation exhibited in space. To me this seems like the result of a compulsive lie that continually needs to be covered up with more excuses.
edit on 17-4-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The radiation levels that will harm a computer are much lower than those that will harm people, so it is and isn’t a problem. If they stayed in the Belts, then it would be a serious problem for both astronauts and computers. But passing through them, as long as they stay away from a couple of really bad areas, it’s more of a problem for the computers than the astronauts.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join