It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Probably Never Made it to the Moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I want to go over some recent developments that show we actually have no clue how to get to the moon. First off, NASA astronaut Don Pettit admits that we "lost the technology (to get us to the moon) and it's a long and painful process to get it back"

Next is a NASA engineer saying we still have yet to figure out how to get through the Van Allen Belts:

"radiation like this can harm the guidance system..shielding will be put to the test as the vehicle goes through the radiation.. sensors aboard will detect radiation from this region for scientists to study.. we must solve this problem before we send people through this region of space" (starts at 3:00 in the video below)

The Van Allen Belts are about 3,400 miles high above earth's surface. To put things in perspective, the International Space Station (ISS) is only about 1/15th of the way to the van allen belts. Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin flight only made it about 60 miles high, which is about 1/60th of the way to the van allen belts. To actually get to the moon is a 239,000 mile journey, which is about 4,000x further than Jeff Bezos's Blue Origin went, and 1000x further than the ISS. So we have NASA astronauts and engineers admitting the difficulty in barely getting outside of earth's atmosphere, as well as private ventures not really getting close at all to the moon.

It would be no easy task to make it through the Van Allen Belts. The Van Allen Belts range from temperatures of 2,000-20,000 degrees Celsius. That's as much as 4x hotter than the surface of the sun. Take for example rock solid meteors that get liquified and dissipate in this layer. This layer is so hot that it can destroy dense solid nickel-iron compounds (the main elements of meteors), so how could the Apollo modules have survive with such skimpy protection?

Look^ the return module even had a window so if the astronauts wanted to they could look into the star-hot radiation that was violently permeating all around them. There's really no excuse for this. If solid meteors can rarely make it through this layer, then that flimsy ship could not. Besides, with temperatures ranging from 2,000-20,000 degrees Celsius that is far more than enough to melt the aluminum alloy that shielded the return module. The melting point of aluminum is 660 degrees Celsius. For perspective, The melting point of iron (meteors) is 1,538 degrees Celsius. No amount of ablative material can help a spaceship withstand temperatures as hot as the sun.

It's not just the trip to and from that would have been arduous. It turns out the moon itself has plasma winds of its own. Something that we simply didn't know at the time of Apollo, and either got lucky or more likely we just faked it. Or the information was known, and simply repressed to make it a more believable fake landing. Japan released information that plasma hot 'solar winds' are constantly bombarding the lunar surface at 500km/second, or 112,000 mph. Yes that's right, 112,000 mph lava-hot plasma winds continually bombarding that lunar surface (link). These winds are so hot they cannot maintain a normal material form, and instead exist in the 4th state of matter known as "plasma". Solar winds can get as hot as 1,000,000 degrees Celsius(source), This proves the following scene was conducted in a Hollywood basement, and not on the moon:

A scientist before the moon filming even called it that we would be unable to land on the moon, due to the plasma nature of outer space:

go to 3:30 to see him discuss how you can't land on the moon because its plasma.

Interestingly enough, The Japanese scientists cited before found that of the immense amount of plasma bombarding the lunar surface, only 0.1-1% gets reflected (same source as above). This may have been the kind of data that the scientist above was referencing when he said the moon itself is actually a plasma. One thing is for clear though, since the moon does not have an atmosphere or magnetic field to dissipate this energy, anything on the lunar surface is going to get destroyed.

If 1,000,000 degree plasma winds continually bombarding the lunar surface isn't sufficient for you, I'm not sure what would convince you we didn't land on the moon. If it were as inhabitable as we were led to believe in the late 60's and early 70's, we would most definitely have a moonbase there by now. If we got the process down so seamlessly that we made it there multiple times in a row without problems, we should be using it by now as a strategic base. But we don't, because like Don Pettit said, we don't know how to get there. The Artemis Project is supposed to have a moonbase by 2025, but that seems like its not happening.

Budget shouldn't be an excuse either. Take for example the 2MHz of RAM that was used on the Apollo mission. To put things in perspective, a Nintendo 64 has 250MHz of RAM. You can get something 1000x as strong and its 475$. The Apollo computer had a memory of 32kb, that's smaller than even a basic Microsoft Word document. Not to mention the vast advancement of technology that has occurred over that past 50 years+

There's also footage from Apollo 14 of a third astronaut manning the camera. Go to the 2:22 mark and wait and tell me if you can see the boot of the mysterious 3rd astronaut: third astronaut on the moon

Many will argue we already have rovers on mars, which is further than the moon. But they actually got ratted out by a lemming located on Devon Island in Northern Canada:

The top photo is supposedly a picture from the Mars rover, but if you zoom in you can see there is clearly a rodent in the picture. These specific types of rodents are native to Devon Island in Northern Canada. But surely this must be a mistake? Nope... NASA is actually stationed in Devon Island:

"In addition to communications, equipment testing, and vehicular and extra-vehicular operations, Devon Island is the site of the Exploration program, which aims to develop new technologies, strategies, and operational protocols to support the future exploration of the moon, Mars, and other planets." -NASA

So that about wraps it up. They're just another bureaucratic agency that has been robbing the American people of 10s of billions of vital funds each and every year.

This is kinda good and exciting news though, who knows what space is ACTUALLY like???
edit on 5-4-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
didnt a polish astronaut say the earth is flat 😬 and admiral bird says there's over 2500km of land beyond the 'pole' ......wait, what....a pole-ish astronaut......and 2500km beyond the 'pole???'

man I gotta get the hell outta here.........

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

How did we (and the Russians) leave stuff there, then?

Stuff like the five laser retroreflectors that we can now shine lasers off, and get very accurate distance measurements with?

Lunar Laser Ranging experiment From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
🤣 wikipedia....🤣 edited by anyone and everyone.....🤣🤣 a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Despite the evidence that we did?

People are free to choose to believe as they wish all the same.

Maybe its made of Cheese.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
probably by this guy 'editing' it constantly en.wikipedia.org...

originally posted by: chr0naut

Stuff like the five laser retroreflectors that we can now shine lasers off, and get very accurate distance measurements with?

probal

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

while it's definitely interesting, you lost me at "MHz of RAM".

you have NO F..CKING CLUE what you're even talking about.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akaspeedy
probably by this guy 'editing' it constantly en.wikipedia.org...

probal

When I was at University, we bounced a beam off one of the retroreflectors using the Universities' old 0.6m reflector telescope.

The retroreflectors must be there.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

while it's definitely interesting, you lost me at "MHz of RAM".

you have NO F..CKING CLUE what you're even talking about.

I know enough to know 32kb is extremely small. They make terabyte sized memory sticks that fit in a USB drive now...30,000x larger than the entire memory of the Apollo computer.

When I was at University, we bounced a beam off one of the retroreflectors using the Universities' old 0.6m reflector telescope.

The retroreflectors must be there.

Any reason why it couldn't just be the surface of the moon? Do you remember any more details?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Its about the same memory a pocket calculator from the 80s would have comparatively speaking.
edit on 5-4-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Good rebuttal.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm ambivalent.

Apollo 17's takeoff from the moon. It gently sways from side to side like it's being yanked up on a wire.

Not convinced by the retroreflectors either. Trillions of photons are fired out and literally only one or two return. Not exactly a mirror.

Yet the footage of the moon walks is quite convincing. It does look like they are operating in reduced gravity.

So...I dunno.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
'must be there' theres your problem....did you build your own laser? to prove they 'must' be there??

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Thanks for the tread, one of the most controversially subjects of all time. Sadly there have been so much controversy about it that it have almost become a meme.

I was consumed by this topic ten years back, and I found lots of strange things, strange colored lights and objects in the official NASA pictures from the Apollo missions. I recommend you to go play with those, just google: NASA archive Apollo"

Play around with brightness and contrast, and lots of strange stuff pops out in the black background.

Good thread S&F, do not let the crowd get you down, because people have strong opinions on this one.

The Mars, Devon island theory fit that very famous picture very well.

I think all in all, there is a mix of truths and lies.. but these days it is hard to separate the two.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
so whats the explanation of one man, with over 30,000 wiki edits....?? care to venture a guess.....well I got one.....changing the narrative......

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

And not ONE single photo of one of the astronauts ON the moon with the reflective visor UP.

edit on 5/4/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
in fact, hes had over 4 million, yes 4 million edits........but you can all be safe in the knowledge that hes doing it for your benefit 🤦‍♂️
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-4-2022 by Akaspeedy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Not only have we been there, we found out it's hollow...and occupied...

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Nonsense...............

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

Yet the footage of the moon walks is quite convincing. It does look like they are operating in reduced gravity.

So...I dunno.

Play any clips you find at 2X speed.

Creepy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join