It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bucha satellite images released

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Saddam invaded Kuwait and was causing mass killings is why he was taken out.

Saddam Hussein suggested gold would be the price for oil.

That's why he was taken out.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PassiveSeeker

originally posted by: GravitySucks
If you think Bucha was bad, wait until the details stories of what happened in Mariupol come out.

Russia accused of using 'mobile crematoria' in besieged Mariupol

Actually Russian doctrine to deploy one with each of army. I believe they deployed 3 officially. So that’s at least 3 mobile crematoriums rolling in Ukraine

Yes and ironically, they're not using them for what they said they'd be using them for. They don't give a damn about recovering the bodies of their fallen comrades and instead are leaving them to rot where they lay.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Coulda fooled me.

Most people not on sides don't diss one over the other. I may be mistaken. but it seems many are doing this here. A lot.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Satellite imagery shows they been there for weeks.

So ... who do we believe? The satellites showing the bodies had been there for weeks? Or, the 'eyewitness' translation that the Russians shot them (unprovoked mind you) as they were leaving? I've got a screenshot of it, but can't get uploads to work right now. Anyone can follow the link and see it @ 00:18 in the video.

Which is it? 'Cause one of 'em is a fuggin' liar.

Because heaven forbid, it defies all logic that it could be BOTH, right?

The Russians didn't shoot anyone down in the streets as claimed. Absolutely zero evidence of it.

In this day and age of cell phone cameras ... surely there would be at least one clip to provide what so many desperately want to believe.

But ... nope. The only ones you see are Ukrainians doing the dirty deeds. Sad ... ain't it?

Hmm.

Russians good.
Ukrainians bad.

Case in point to the above. Also a couple of your other posts clearly take a side. Maybe you are unaware.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Satellite imagery shows they been there for weeks.

So ... who do we believe? The satellites showing the bodies had been there for weeks? Or, the 'eyewitness' translation that the Russians shot them (unprovoked mind you) as they were leaving? I've got a screenshot of it, but can't get uploads to work right now. Anyone can follow the link and see it @ 00:18 in the video.

Which is it? 'Cause one of 'em is a fuggin' liar.

Because heaven forbid, it defies all logic that it could be BOTH, right?

The Russians didn't shoot anyone down in the streets as claimed. Absolutely zero evidence of it.

In this day and age of cell phone cameras ... surely there would be at least one clip to provide what so many desperately want to believe.

But ... nope. The only ones you see are Ukrainians doing the dirty deeds. Sad ... ain't it?

Hmm.

Russians good.
Ukrainians bad.

Case in point to the above. Also a couple of your other posts clearly take a side. Maybe you are unaware.

Still talking about me ... and not about a video clip showing Russians shooting Ukrainians in the legs and groin, gunning them down after they surrendered and then summarily popped in the head ... any of it?

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I'll tell ya straight-up too. It surprises me how many people are wallowing in that ignorance. There's just no one posting anything here incriminating Russian forces for any atrocities (except making war on their neighbors). Every single damned _incident_ has been debunked as Ukrainian propaganda.

And ... I still ... haven't seen a video clip of any Russians doing the dirty.

Why ... the Hell ... is that?

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The main headline on Fox "Russian crematoria operating in Mariupol: 'This is the new Auschwitz,' mayor says"

Wonder how many they have burned alive .......

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join