It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bucha satellite images released

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
Question everything - especially if it is coming from the government.

HAS NOBODY LEARNED THIS?

Some who follow and support the current thing haven't learned it they still believe whatever MSM says.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Because the russians were practically running for their lives from that area after never expecting to be ordered to retreat from Ukrainian forces.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Honestly? I don’t even have time to link all the examples of this happening throughout history. From many countries hands. Russia doesn’t care about bad press because of people that defend them tooth and nail and burials aren’t all that important when other things have to be moved out. If I’m abandoning posts bodies would be last thing on my mind. Intelligence, weapons, supplies, rations. Making sure everyone is out safe and accounted for me. So many things going on. Screw the body of the enemy. Civilians or not.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PassiveSeeker

russians also left a lot of equipment and supplies behind in that area and to the north of there.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

I’ll get he images either tomorrow afternoon or the day afterwards. All depends on how busy the first day back is tomorrow

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The Ruble is now tied to a new Gold Standard.

No, it isn't.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No, it isn't.

Yes, it is.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The only place reporting that are crap websites and those pushing gold. Don't be a sucker.

(post by alexpor removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PassiveSeeker

originally posted by: PassiveSeeker
Satellite imagery shows they been there for weeks.

So ... who do we believe? The satellites showing the bodies had been there for weeks? Or, the 'eyewitness' translation that the Russians shot them (unprovoked mind you) as they were leaving? I've got a screenshot of it, but can't get uploads to work right now. Anyone can follow the link and see it @ 00:18 in the video.

Which is it? 'Cause one of 'em is a fuggin' liar.

Well. You can put both together. As the articles states “at least 11” have been there since the 11th. Not all.
If they can randomly kill during the occupation I see nothing stopping from the way out too.

On a side note. These eyewitness statements have been all over the place. Some are saying Ukrainians kill Ukrainians and others Russians killing Ukrainians.

Programmed satellites don’t lie.

But the program handlers of said data can and will lie if they are a human. Who do we believe?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Satellite data apparently not enough for Pentagon either,

WASHINGTON, April 4 (Reuters) - The U.S. military is not in a position to independently confirm Ukrainian accounts of atrocities by Russian forces against civilians in the town of Bucha, but has no reason to dispute the accounts either, a senior U.S. defense official said on Monday.

Reuters

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
A whole 11 bodies you say?

Unheard of. You could only possibly find that many bodies in a concentration camp. You couldn't possibly find that many bodies in a warzone.

This is photographic evidence that Russia is genociding civilians and Putin needs to be held accountable for racial cleansing of the Ukrainian people.

This was sarcasm and the OP is an imbecile.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

At one site. Mass grave at other. Quit with the personal attacks. I mean really. You’re the one to lazy to read a source….and the thread, but I’m the imbecile?

How about reading instead of one liners for stars?

Several, several opinions and sources through out the thread. Why be subscribed to a site like this when reading threads and clicking sources is hard?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
How long will the Media be able to keep Americans disgusted over atrocities that occur in every war?

It's amazing how hard they're trying. The U.S. National Security Adviser says it will be many months before "war crimes" are officially determined to have occurred, or not occurred.

Since Russia has not used Biological, Chemical, or mini-Nukes in Ukraine, Zelenskyy, along with the media/military "experts" (especially FoxNews), are now grasping at straws to get some type of military action taken against Putin/Russia.

What will they do next, since they're so determined to get a larger war started?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No, it isn't.

Yes, it is.

Since RT.com is now blocked and censored in many Western locations such as the EU, UK, US and Canada, and since many readers may not be able to access the RT.com website (unless using a VPN), my Questions and Answers that are in the new RT.com article are now published here in their entirety.

From your source. This is an RT article. It also encourages people to use a VPN to head over to RT. Kind of dead in the water. Zerohedge or not.

The article is also written by a gold selling site employee based out of Singapore. Which the article links to. “BullionStar”.
edit on 5-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PassiveSeeker

Like you said, we will never know the real truth. Our media here in the US is taking information from the leaders of the ukraine...who want weapons and technology and want us in the fight against the Russians...so we cannot believe the Ukrainian/ media version and we cannot believe the Russian propaganda either.

There were some seemingly neutral journalists that did state that any Ukrainian guy in the age group was required to fight in this war. I am sure they will make examples of these guys if they don't want to fight...they will kill them and blame it on the opposing side. Russia will probably do that too, so will the US if it came down to it. During US wars, deserters were shot too....this is no secret and I know vets who mentioned it happened more than people know, they saw it happen and did not tell anyone this that they did not know really well. War is hell, it always has been. Two guys I know that told me this are still alive, it was in the Vietnam war. I think that the ones who mentioned this about WW11 are all dead now. Bad things happen in war, on both sides of the conflict. I am sure that there must be some here on ATS that have heard of this stuff from friends or experienced it in person.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Which is it? 'Cause one of 'em is a fuggin' liar.

How about both are true. The guy might be talking about his neighbors killed recently while the killing may have been going on for weeks.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

They are obviously setting up Bucha false flag or not to ramp things up. This is interesting from an Irish journalist who is pretty sure that, when the Russians left, the mayor said they were liberated and didn't mention any dead. Anyway the dead had white armbands they were Russian collaborators in the eyes of the Ukrainianswww.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I saw the bodies of the corresponding sattelite images. Correct me if I'm wrong, but these bodies do not look like they've been decomposing for 2 whole weeks (NYT says sattelite images are from 19 March). In fact almost every single pic, besides te bluish finger nails, the skin is pinkish, like blood is still flowing. If they are truly dead bodies it happened very recent. Also didn't Ukraine say they were going to round up the Ukranian traitors in Bucha on the 2nd of April? I reckon those were killed and used for this charade.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Geezmelleez

It's pretty cold there right now so your assumptions may be way off.

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join