It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bucha satellite images released

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

Finally they are released. A lot of Russian sympathizers have been stating they’d never be released because they agreed with Russia saying bodies magically appeared after they left.

Satellite imagery shows they been there for weeks.

Let’s the satellite images being forged excuses begin!

theweek.com...
Pick your source. They’re plentiful. I know. Western propaganda.

For example, when cross-referenced with a video filmed April 2, satellite images provided to the Times showed that at least 11 bodies seen in the April 2 video had been on the street since March 11, "when Russia, by its own account, occupied the town," the Times writes.

edit on 4-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PassiveSeeker

So ... who do we believe? The satellites showing the bodies had been there for weeks? Or, the 'eyewitness' translation that the Russians shot them (unprovoked mind you) as they were leaving? I've got a screenshot of it, but can't get uploads to work right now. Anyone can follow the link and see it @ 00:18 in the video.

Which is it? 'Cause one of 'em is a fuggin' liar.

edit on 442022 by Snarl because: Added Screenshot

+38 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PassiveSeeker

Both Gulf Wars were sold to the American people based off of manipulated satellite images... I'm going to be honest here, I don't now what to believe where Russia in the Ukraine is concerned BUT I know that the western governments have chosen to lie to We the People for years now about all manner of topics, always directed at protecting their desired narratives. Those choices have consequences and one of those consequences is that I wouldn't believe the United States government if they told me water was wet. They're lying scumbags and the western mainstream media are their lapdogs. Any convenient piece of "evidence" brought forward by any western government (or, really, any government anywhere as governments are liars and manipulators by their very nature) they can feel free to roll into tight cylinders and take turns shoving up their coalition leaders' asses for all I care.

Ukraine isn't our circus, and they aren't our monkeys, whatever happens there.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

So ... who do we believe? The satellites showing the bodies had been there for weeks? Or, the 'eyewitness' translation that the Russians shot them (unprovoked mind you) as they were leaving? I've got a screenshot of it, but can't get uploads to work right now. Anyone can follow the link and see it @ 00:18 in the video.

That's a great point, actually... a really great point. The west is wildly swinging here just hoping to make contact.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Well. You can put both together. As the articles states “at least 11” have been there since the 11th. Not all.
If they can randomly kill during the occupation I see nothing stopping from the way out too.

On a side note. These eyewitness statements have been all over the place. Some are saying Ukrainians kill Ukrainians and others Russians killing Ukrainians.

Programmed satellites don’t lie.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It may not be yours or the American peoples circus, but it most certainly does belong to your first family, every, last, bit of it.

ETA; Forgot your CIA & MIC, but that should be obvious.
edit on 4 4 2022 by myselfaswell because: whateva

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Little about the company. en.m.wikipedia.org...

Is Maxar Technologies bought and paid for? I don’t know.

The thing that gets me is the bodies being in the same positions as in the videos. Are we going to say that they can’t edit out a guy scratching his nose playing dead but can add bodies in same exact positions on satellite imagery?
edit on 4-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: Body to bodies

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If the USA doesn't begin ramping up its Military Involvement in the Russia-Ukraine war, it doesn't matter whether the satellite images are mis-dated, or whatever.

As this article shows, Civilians are knowingly killed during wars.

All wars: www.dailymail.co.uk... taken-days-atomic-bomb-killed-140-000-people.html

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Both Gulf Wars were sold to the American people based off of manipulated satellite images... I'm going to be honest here, I don't now what to believe where Russia in the Ukraine is concerned BUT I know that the western governments have chosen to lie to We the People for years now about all manner of topics, always directed at protecting their desired narratives. Those choices have consequences and one of those consequences is that I wouldn't believe the United States government if they told me water was wet. They're lying scumbags and the western mainstream media are their lapdogs. Any convenient piece of "evidence" brought forward by any western government (or, really, any government anywhere as governments are liars and manipulators by their very nature) they can feel free to roll into tight cylinders and take turns shoving up their coalition leaders' asses for all I care.

The satellite images come from the Maxar company, not any government. You’ll have to come up with a better denial strategy.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

It may not be yours or the American peoples circus, but it most certainly does belong to your first family, every, last, bit of it.

ETA; Forgot your CIA & MIC, but that should be obvious.

By all means, Russia... or anyone else looking to take that burden off the hands of the American people, can absolutely have them all.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

They've been killing them the entire time the russians were there and there were no Ukrainian soldiers in the area as russia and russian invasion supporters have repeatedly claimed.

The mass graves weren't all dug and filled at once.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The satellite images come from the Maxar company, not any government. You’ll have to come up with a better denial strategy.

LMAO! You think that type of dividing line matters?

The government can, and often has, utilized private satellites in matters of military intelligence and when such actions happen, it is 100% the government running the show while the company stands there looking pretty and watching intel include their corporation's name in all press briefings and releases because it boosts their stock prices. www.hsdl.org...

www.maxar.com...

Maxar provides 90% of the foundational geospatial intelligence used by the U.S. Government for national security and keeping troops safe on the ground.

www.nytimes.com...

A commercial satellite image showing a fire at a rocket launch site on Thursday at the Imam Khomeini Space Center in Iran.Credit...Maxar Technologies, via Associated Press

Bush was using Maxar satellite images to push multiple wars, including the 2nd Gulf War, bud.
edit on 4-4-2022 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2022 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The Bodies were there for weeks. I had seen the images of it. Something doesnt feel right about what happened in Bucha.

Not to mention that there is this video of the far right soldiers walking and saying in Ukrainian about shooting those people?

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Bush was using Maxar satellite images to push multiple wars

This Ukrainian conflict has been admitted by some former gov officials today and this week in the media as another proxy war at least it shows they lost the Syrian proxy war.

If they lose the Ukrainian conflict their plans for great reset could implode.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Bush was using Maxar satellite images to push multiple wars

This Ukrainian conflict has been admitted by some former gov officials today and this week in the media as another proxy war at least it shows they lost the Syrian proxy war.

Well that would just break my widdle heart to see the western circle-jerk of illegitimate governments fall on their faces like that, losing the Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The Bodies were there for weeks. I had seen the images of it. Something doesnt feel right about what happened in Bucha.

Not to mention that there is this video of the far right soldiers walking and saying in Ukrainian about shooting those people?

So you are now claiming Azov was there when the Russians occupied it? You’re great.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I firmly believe that truth hits the bullseye.

The Ruble is now tied to a new Gold Standard. This could very well send the US dollar (considering our national debt) straight into the fires of Hell.

No matter what happens now, whoever is pulling the strings in Biden's administration ... whoever else is tied at the hip to the petro-dollar ... they can't let Putin live. And I very much believe we would first-strike Putin to get rid of him.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
From the op.

Probable grave site

That's far from confirmed guys.

Besides where have I heard "probable" used in a time of war before?

Probable weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I'm with you on this. Even If we are wrong in this instance, then what now? WW3? OK let's go, cause that seems to be what people want. Then those of us who are "lucky" enough to survive it can enjoy the new great reset!
edit on 4-4-2022 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Brought to you by the same company that confirmed Saddam was stockpiling weapons of mass destruction.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join