It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New And Revised UFO Quote Directory.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Well, sleight of hand magicians always point 'away from the action'.

All this 'space UFO stuff' and "war in space stuff"

might simply be the 'magician' pointing in the opposite direction of
the oceans.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Mighty fine point made there Kev and quite a number of freaky aquatic reports in this book if you've not read it before - as well as the Yorkshire coast and the Santa Catalina Channel also looks like Puerto Rico's Mona Channel is a rather infamous UFO/USO (and US Naval) hotspot and did come across this curious quote from Police Director Wilfredo Feliciano.

• "It was a real big triangular object,completely engulfed in a bright yellow light.. It seemed to be at an altitude of about 500 feet above the ground, over property belonging to Camp García. I calculated the altitude based on the height of some trees in the area. What intrigued me the most was that the thing was suspended right over the area where the US Navy has an airstrip or runway for their planes to land and take off.. And that it was an unidentified flying object. There were no military exercises at the time, so what was that object, that triangle of light, doing there over the runway? Thinking that I was observing something I shouldn’t be seeing, I left the site at once. But from that moment on, I realized something very strange is taking place on the land controlled by the US Navy. This has happened on many occasions, sometimes between 9 and 11 PM, and sometimes around 2 or 3 in the morning.They come out from the sea at a spot right in the middle of Punta Arenas and Roosevelt Roads Naval Station in Ceiba."

Wilfredo Feliciano - Director of the Vieques Municipal Police Department, Puerto Rico.

Thread

Also came across two recent articles here and here which I thought would be of interest.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Hi Karl

The thing about that book by Sanderson you mentioned that struck me is how current it is, 50+ years later. It has aged well.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

The thing about that book by Sanderson you mentioned that struck me is how current it is, 50+ years later.

Good to see you mate, great book and would agree some of the sightings do sound pretty current - could just be me being cynical but regarding the recent 'UAP hearings' then am also getting the feeling of stage managed 'reproductions'.

Video

Got to love Ivan's early speculation about other intelligences (OINTS) and 'underwater parallel civilizations' - apparently he nearly wrote a 'strictly reportorial' UFO book with John Keel and also privately came to suspect that UFOs were 'inexorably related to psychic phenomena' (also claims of government intimidation and mysterious black Cadillacs).

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Found this one particularly interesting mate.

• "We didn't know what to do. We both got kind of scared. This cold feeling came over me. I got speechless at this time. I was sure, like you almost feel that you were going to get killed or something."

James G. Richards on witnessing an oval, glowing object which hovered near his home and 'lit up bright as day' (house lights dimmed twice) - Columbia, Missouri, June 28th, 1973.

Link: 1 / 2/ Audio: 1:25

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Eisenhower's 'hatchet man' General Walter Bedell "Beetle" Smith became director of CIA in 1950:

Amory, who asked the group to focus on the national security implications of UFOs, was relaying DCI Walter Bedell Smith's concerns. Smith wanted to know whether or not the Air Force investigation of flying saucers was sufficiently objective and how much more money and manpower would be necessary to determine the cause of the small percentage of unexplained flying saucers. Smith believed there was only one chance in 10,000 that the phenomenon posed a threat to the security of the country, but even that chance could not be taken. According to Smith, it was CIA's responsibility by statute to coordinate the intelligence effort required to solve the problem.

Smith also wanted to know what use could be made of the UFO phenomenon in connection with US psychological warfare efforts.

Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP) and the Aerial Phenomena Research Organization (APRO) immediately pushed for release of the Robertson panel report. Under pressure, the Air Force approached CIA for permission to declassify and release the report. Despite such pressure, Philip Strong, Deputy Assistant Director of OSI, refused to declassify the report and declined to disclose CIA sponsorship of the panel. As an alternative, the Agency prepared a sanitized version of the report which deleted any reference to CIA and avoided mention of any psychological warfare potential in the UFO controversy.
In the early 1960s, Keyhoe, Davidson, and other UFOlogists maintained their assault on the Agency for release of UFO information. Davidson now claimed that CIA was solely responsible for creating the Flying Saucer furor as a tool for cold war psychological warfare since 1951. Despite calls for Congressional hearings and the release of all materials relating to UFOs, little changed.

CIA's Role in the Study of UFOs, 1947-90 [PDF] by Gerald K. Haines, the National Reconnaissance Office historian.

Wouldn't you know it, Gen Smith had some Hollywood action in To Hell and Back (1955)

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Probably one of the best threads on ATS when it comes to UFO CIA BS mate (including Haines and Smith's early gaslighting).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Demonstrably incorrect and opposite to the content of their early documentation - makes one wonder how desperate they really were.

Link / Post

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Also came across two recent articles here and here which I thought would be of interest.

Tim Swartz interviews Joshua Cutchin about his new book.

Link

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The CIA undoubtedly had much to do with UFO disinformation over the years. The question is, what are they doing now, over the TTSA episode? They had their paws on that caper and are lurking behind the ramifications of the 2017 UFO “disclosers.”

Maybe the CIA has repented?

And I have a pink bridge to sell you from Brooklyn.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

The CIA undoubtedly had much to do with UFO disinformation over the years.

Yes indeed mate, they've undoubtedly spoonfed the public a fair few whoppers over the years (including this one) - also weaponized a few terms along the way.

• "The continued need for secrecy far out weighed the public's right to know."

US District Court Judge Gerhard A. Gesell.

Lots of folks (including me) also suspect they've been instrumental in the formation of certain pseudoskeptic UFO 'debunker' organisations.

The question is, what are they doing now, over the TTSA episode? They had their paws on that caper and are lurking behind the ramifications of the 2017 UFO “disclosers.”

Yes looks like their fingerprints were all over it from day one.

Wouldn't trust a word of it.

Maybe the CIA has repented?

Mwah!

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Avi Loeb: who comes out of the Talpiot program, Israel's CIA version.

UFO 'skeptic' Seth Shostak has been very busy promoting Avi Loeb via the usual Mockingbird outlets mate - he's also on the advisory board of the 'Galileo Project'.

Reason I bring this up is a while back Shostak was making a lot of noise betting everyone that "We will find ET by 2030" and that it would very likely be 'AI' (also using Carnegie/Mellon research).

This seems particularly relevant because technocrats like Gates, Schwab, Musk, Thiel etc. have also been making a lot of noise promoting the 'AI' threat narrative as an excuse to brainchip everyone by the year 2030.

Am sure you're well aware of all the other highly dystopian planning for that specific year (found in specific documents) and really do wonder if a globally coordinated 'AI UFO Threat' op is on the way.

Some ongoing info discussed below about the potential 'Avi Loeb' psyop.

7:30

edit on 12-8-2022 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
From the pre-scripted UAP Hearing debacle:

"UFOs could be us from the future."

Wisconsin Republican Representative Mike Gallagher.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Physical trace case from Alabama, 1976.

• "I got about halfway down the road and suddenly in the distance about treetop level this huge object just lit up and it was a glowing, orange, red colour..

I have no idea what I saw but it scared me to death - it was bigger than my house.'

Jeanine Lyles, Alabama, 1976.

Video / Thread

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Physical trace case from Alabama, 1976.

• "I got about halfway down the road and suddenly in the distance about treetop level this huge object just lit up and it was a glowing, orange, red colour..

I have no idea what I saw but it scared me to death - it was bigger than my house.'

Jeanine Lyles, Alabama, 1976.

Video / Thread

New video link.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Lonnie Lankford spills the beans - August 21st, 1955.

• "All I seen, just what they looked like - webbed feet, webbed hands, pointed ears and big round eyes.. and they were about three foot tall and they had silver uniforms on."

Lonnie Lankford - Hopkinsville, Kentucky, August 21st, 1955.

Video

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

• "Off my wing. a little below us, in the direction of Cologne, I saw four or five objects that looked like silvery footballs. They didn't seem to be moving. but they must have been, for they stayed even with us."

Photo Reconnaissance Pilot Joe Thompson Jr. - WWII mission over the Rhine Valley, Germany.

Link / PDF / Reports: Video 1 / 2

Yet another pilot 'Foo' account (sourced by EyesOnCinema).

• "After that time this shining object suddenly changed position and, at a terrific speed, moved over to our port side almost at the same distance, about 200 yards off the wing..

After a while it moved up and took off at fantastic speed at least a 45 degree angle."

Major Raymond Sabinski, UFO over Holland, 1942.

Video

edit on 15-9-2022 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Family witness UFO hovering outside their home - Anderson, South Carolina. September 11th, 1980.

Sourced by EyesOnCinema.

• "I never believed in them but I believe in them now.™

Jerry McAlistar.

Newspaper 1 / 2 / 3 / Video

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Fascinating to see an old school 'flying saucer' featured in an official US Government logo for the office of the National Intelligence Manager for Aviation, a Military Office Under the @ODNIgov. Slow 'disclosure' drip...

Fascinating, the man-made craft is displayed with thrusting arrows pointed in the same direction, while the domed disk sits parked, quietly off to the side, watching the show.🤔

National Intelligence Manager for Aviation (NIM-A)

Welcome! Our team works diligently to keep partners and stakeholders informed on key air domain intelligence efforts. We developed this site as a resource hub featuring background on NIM-Aviation and up-to-date informative unclassified intelligence and products.

National Aviation Intelligence Integration Office (NAI2O) - which they link to a Wiki page, LOL. 13 employees?

PSYOP Mission Patches

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Yo mate thanks for the post and there's a new update below about that new NIM-A logo.

Cyberscoop has now reported that an ODNI spokesperson told them in a statement that someone "erroneously posted an unofficial and incorrect logo" on the NIM-A/NAI2O website. The NIM-A seal with the flying saucer has now been removed from the site and replaced with the NAI2O logo.

Link

Did put me in mind of this official Air Force Intelligence Manual though.

This official flying disc illustration is taken from an Air Force Intelligence Manual, AFM 200-3, Chapter 9, page 3. The caption reads: "The Air Technical Intelligence Center is responsible for the prevention of technological surprise."

Thread

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Fascinating to see an old school 'flying saucer' featured in an official US Government logo for the office of the National Intelligence Manager for Aviation...

Further info on that here mate.

Also quite a number of UFO statements taken from official documents in this vid:

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join