It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When they Zig you ZAG

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Want to be healthy, wealthy and wise?
I found the key, and i'm going to share it with you.
When they ZIG you ZAG... Don't forget it, JAG said ZAG........Lock it in your brain.

When they tell you it's safe, it's not
When they tell you it's not safe it probably is, pssttt.. whatever you do don't look up borax 🤐 You know that "poisonous" "soap"... or the other 10000 natural things that God supplied us to heal ourselves!

When they say to sell, BUY, when they tell you to buy SELL SELL SELL (cars/houses/food/stocks etc)

Do you think all the rich, all the famous all the powerful people got there doing what everyone else is doing. HECK NO.
ZAG ZAG ZAG!

Just saw several articles on why now is the best time ever to buy a house. NOPE. Now is a great time to sell!

This was quite the discussion the other day in a post..
www.nbcnews.com...

WHO examining potential hearing problems linked to Covid vaccines

Remember, it's totally safe they said, only mild problems, and so so rare, I mean c'mon what's a little hearing loss?.Every day a new article comes out with yet another debilitating side effect.

The other part of zagging, stay true to yourself. People around you want you to ZIG and be like them, because they don't like
ZAGGERs. Seriously, just pretend every day is oppositise day and you'll probably come out on top! CHEERS!

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Ah great, at least we do not have to hear the propaganda bull# anymore, but can read it when we are in the mood.

When they say to sell, BUY, when they tell you to buy SELL SELL SELL (cars/houses/food/stocks etc)

Well, to that I say:

Put up sell orders for shiba inu, NOW.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I totally thought this was going to be about something you smoke...

I would never buy a house right now, the prices are insane!! I see crazy bidding wars where I live and I think the people here who paid over a million dollars for a home in a neighborhood where the average home is $450k will NEVER make that money back when they want to sell one day. I work in insurance and see some crazy prices.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Put up sell orders for shiba inu, NOW.

I actually made quite a bit on SHIBU!! 😁

I like crypto but SHIBU is truly a gambling bet that you have to be willing to lose!
Want to know what was a sure bet for me......Pfizer stock...not even kidding...
There was this thing on tik tok or twitter that showed every stock Nancy Pelosi was buying and I bought some...
I kid you not....
People can hate her, but she is rich, filthy rich for a reason, they took the info down pretty quick.

edit on 29-3-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

I would never buy a house right now, the prices are insane!!

I read three articles yesterday on why you should buy now.
One even said it was the best time ever, and the first thing I thought was uh oh!

themortgagereports.com...

Home buyers: Don’t wait for home prices to drop in 2022
Among the six real estate experts we interviewed, none expect prices to fall in 2022. And they caution that those who are in a place to buy should do so sooner rather than later, as prices and rates could continue to rise.

People need to think logically. People only have so much income for housing, can't squeeze blood from a turnip.
Can it go a little higher sure, but there is some point where people just can't afford it. We are at that point in many areas.
For your area don't read these article, just look at the raw data. All the data is available on your states website. It will show you how many houses sold, for how much and how long it tool. Browse zillow, or realtor. I know what I see PRICE REDUCTIONS..

edit on 29-3-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
People can hate her, but she is rich, filthy rich for a reason.

Insider trading.

So your mimicking her acquisitions was sound.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Been zagging for quite a while.

Following the crowd just puts you at the back of a long queue.

Choose your own path.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Insider trading.

So your mimicking her acquisitions was sound.

Some of it comes out too late, and now I think they are releasing it on purpose to boost the stock.
For example her family just purchased a ton of Paypal. Look how much it is up.

I have a really weird feeling about Paypal.... something like the government is going to use it to usher in the governments form of crypto or something.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yea I wouldn't buy a home. Where I live in Florida I would not pay what they want for these homes, no way. It is a rip off when over a year ago they were half the price they are now. I will wait when people get so upside down to buy when I can get all the good deals.

I see it in my state with certain insurance rules that have changed and caused rates to go up which has made it harder for people to buy homes because they can't afford the insurance that goes with it. It is crazy.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Yea I wouldn't buy a home. Where I live in Florida I would not pay what they want for these homes, no way. It is a rip off when over a year ago they were half the price they are now. I will wait when people get so upside down to buy when I can get all the good deals.

A family member bought a house at top dollar in not that great condition. Every time I speak to him, he tells me why he is soooooo glad he bought it. Deep down I think he knows it was a bad, rash decision but doesn't want to admit his folly.

Prior to it, he did ask me for advice, and I said he should wait two years, he ignored that and purchased that week instead. Weird when people ask you advice only to get concensus on what they already want to do.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I have a really weird feeling about Paypal.... something like the government is going to use it to usher in the governments form of crypto or something.

They won't be involved, they're primarily a payments processing company and operate in the middle of the payment scheme.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

They won't be involved, they're primarily a payments processing company and operate in the middle of the payment scheme.

Sounds like you are in the industry and can't say a lot, but do you think it will be a totally different entity or through an already established company when it happens, and I know it will happen.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Sounds like you are in the industry and can't say a lot, but do you think it will be a totally different entity or through an already established company when it happens, and I know it will happen.

They are a well-established payment processor, I don't see them changing this position based on the type of work we are continuing to do with them.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Solution to high housing prices:

Flash mob the realtors office with scheduled tours and waste their time by saying it's too pricey by the end.

Every scheduled tour offers a ridiculously lower price.

Time = Money.

Wasting the time of the greedy is the only weapon we have left.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Me too, in the early cycles when it was still around .00003. Bought more as it rose... Now I sit on a few million SHIB that lost 2/3 of their value after I bought it.

I wanted to HODL anyways *cough*.

Agreed about orientating around the big fish, that's what I do in crypto market by watching the order books and run plots on them 24/7.. But since last year around Easter that game changed too. A lot of masquerading going on with the orders now.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Now I sit on a few million SHIB that lost 2/3 of their value after I bought it.

😱 Oh no, hopefully there will be new people that see it's low entry price and keep it going, then you can decide if you want to cut and run.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

Solution to high housing prices:

Flash mob the realtors office with scheduled tours and waste their time by saying it's too pricey by the end.

Every scheduled tour offers a ridiculously lower price.

Time = Money.

Wasting the time of the greedy is the only weapon we have left.

The amount of houses I'm seeing in the 1-3 million range here is a joke.
The vast vast vast amount of people in our STATE can't afford that!
The only thing I can think of is transplants that are going to telecommute, and even that is a stretch because some of these parts have very unreliable hs internet.

I actually researched it quite extensively when I purchased my last house. You can find statistics on wages and how many people typically buy a house within a certain price. It's interesting. At the time, it was the 450K mark that was the deal breaker for most families. Most could not afford or get a mortage for that amount.
That's why anything below 400K was selling like hot cakes. People were purchasing at the top of their price range (not recommended!) I see now they are saying 30-50% is the norm.........CRAZY! 20% or less!!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Haha thanks for the concerns but it's kind of "okay". I made money in DODO trades last year, fetching price sways from 3$ to 5-6$. Imagine that, almost doubling the amount of coins with each trade.

So it's fair when I make a bad trade and it's actually my own fault for dabbling in a # coin. I expected it to happen sooner or later. I lost more and recovered faster before but SHIB is only recently looking a bit better, have not looked in a week or two though.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Instructions unclear.

Bought zigzags..

Now very hungry......

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

If people become their own banks (they keep watch over their own currency on a digital storage device) then shouldn't payment processing services get an increase in business? People will use intermediaries like paypal to safely trade and/or trade between kinds of crypto?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join