It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Doctor Testifies That She Was Ordered To Cover Up And Suppress Covid-19 Vaccine injuries

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
In an earlier thread, I wrote about the 3 whistle blowers that have released data from the DMED system which tracks all military medical cases. The system showed an over 10x increase in medical incidents in the military coinciding with the vaccine rollout in 2021 versus the previous 5 year average. This spike did not occur in 2020 when coronavirus hit and the military is primarily made up of an age demographic that is not high risk for serious illness or death from covid-19.

Dr. Long is just one of many whistle blowers who have began to reveal the truth behind this horrible cover-up of what essentially amounts to democide. Long and two other flight surgeons have no reason to make up stories about what they personally witnessed. Military brass have since asserted the DMED data was wrong due to a "glitch" in the system. The problem with this is that we have multiple witnesses who had had intimate first hand knowledge of the DMED system coinciding with what they saw in real life.

Dr. Theresa Long, a flight surgeon who holds a master’s degree in Public Health and is specially trained in the DMED, gave emotional testimony on March 10.

She and two other flight surgeons reviewed DMED last year and made some stunning discoveries about the high incidence of apparent vaccine injuries among members of the military.

According to the whistleblowers, certain disorders spiked after the vaccine mandate went into effect, including miscarriages and cancers, and neurological problems which increased by 1000 percent.

Long reportedly paused and choked back tears as she told the judge: “I have so many soldiers being destroyed by this vaccine. Not a single member of my senior command has discussed my concerns with me … I have nothing to gain and everything to lose by talking about it. I’m OK with that because I am watching people get absolutely destroyed.”

Dr. Long also testified that the data shows that deaths of military members from the vaccines exceed deaths from COVID itself.

SOURCE
edit on 29-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I long for the day that those responsible face justice, but I'm not holding my breath.
The system is corrupt all the way through , corrupt judges etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I can't see very many recruits signing-up if it means risking their health for nothing.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I long for the day that those responsible face justice, but I'm not holding my breath.

We The People have the legal right, and the ability, to force a change of government.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Someone should tell that the Doctor that following illegal orders is committing a crime in and of itself.

She should have bypassed her immediate superiors and raised the alarm.

All she had to do is to ask herself, "What would Hawkeye do?"

MASH reference for the younger folk.

P

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Someone should tell that the Doctor that following illegal orders is committing a crime in and of itself.

P

Lol the younger folks would have read that as Hawkeye from the avengers and been like what the hell does she mean?

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Tom Renz is one good one out in front. Seen in one interview he has a copy of the DMED data before and after it was changed. It is going to be a big job validating it. I am sure it takes a lot of courage for whistleblowers such as the ones in this thread to decide to speak out.

The nature of war does change as new technology comes along. The asymmetry have many not even know what is going on due to the psychological aspects of it. Finding that physical courage during the heat of battle can be hard to find. In some ways finding that intellectual courage during a long, drawn out campaign can be tougher.

May God bless those that find their hill worth dying on. Till then, keep punchin.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Good news, everyone.

We've reinstated the draft.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Ever wonder if they plan to draft if they push ww3? No need for camps... If you need to downsize, the question will be who are they going to draft the vaccinated or the unvaxed. I am fairly certain one will outnumber the other.
edit on 29-3-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Dr. Long is just one of many whistle blowers who have began to reveal the truth behind this horrible cover-up of what essentially amounts to democide. Long and two other flight surgeons have no reason to make up stories about what they personally witnessed. Military brass have since asserted the DMED data was wrong due to a "glitch" in the system. The problem with this is that we have multiple witnesses who had had intimate first hand knowledge of the DMED system coinciding with what they saw in real life.

Inevitably we will see doctors with conscience in the civilian world begin speaking out beyond the courageous few who have been speaking the truth for years now.

As this occurs the backlash from the public will be immense, the sudden realization that they were conned will spark rage we have never seen before. On top of that they will realize that all of those little side effects they have been trained to ignore are actually an indication of damage.

No one said the discovering the truth will be easy.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
I'm 33 and pictured Jeremy renner

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder
Is 33 young?

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

We The People have the legal right, and the ability, to force a change of government.

That might have been true at one time but now that the Dems have perfected cheating and election fraud, we’ll see what happens.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Inevitably we will see doctors with conscience in the civilian world begin speaking out beyond the courageous few who have been speaking the truth for years now.

As this occurs the backlash from the public will be immense, the sudden realization that they were conned will spark rage we have never seen before. On top of that they will realize that all of those little side effects they have been trained to ignore are actually an indication of damage.

No one said the discovering the truth will be easy.

I hope so but that puts them in a strange position as they've been knowingly supporting this for a while. So is it ok if they just stop doing it now?

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

Lol the younger folks would have read that as Hawkeye from the avengers and been like what the hell does she mean?

Lol you are right that was my first thought.... Hawkeye from avengers.

I'm not exactly young but still under 40...

As a kid I used to think that show m.a.s.h was sooo boring! Lol....

If that's the mash you guys are even talking about.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

And the responsibility

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

That might have been true at one time but now that the Dems have perfected cheating and election fraud, we’ll see what happens.

If it's really perfected then it's over. The great reset will continue, and humanity will be destroyed.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

From my side of 58, it is!!

Bonus stars to anyone who can say (without 'googling') where the "Mash" Hawkeye got his name from!

edit on 29-3-2022 by lostgirl because: addendum

(post by underpass61 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<<   2 >>

join