It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Smoking Gun: DMED Whistle Blower Data Released - It's Shocking

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+77 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The DMED whistle blower's data was recently released by attorney Tom Renz, which has prompted Senator Ron Johnson to send a formal letter to Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin. The DMED database stores all military health information including reportable events. Unlike VAERs, DMED, also know as the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database has been always considered highly accurate, and each incident is confirmed by a Humana ICD code. This data was reported by three separate whistle blowers from the military and DOD.

Some reportable events such as nervous system disorders increased over 1000% in one year coinciding the the mass vaccination of the military. The end result is that the reported number of diseases and injuries went from around 2 million in 2020 to about 21 million in 2021. The military has since made "adjustments" to the database claiming their figures have always been off by 1000%, and they were "accidentally" under reporting incidents by a factor of 10. This is obviously a massive cover up, and the mainstream media has been instructed to keep quite on the matter.

The following letter was sent by Senator Ron Johnson to the Secretary of Defense:

Renz Whistleblowers DMED DATA Reveals Incredibly Disturbing Spikes in Vaccine Injuries Across the Board:

279% SPIKE in Miscarriages
487% SPIKE in Breast Cancer
1048% SPIKE in the Nervous System
155% SPIKE in Birth Defects
350% SPIKE in Male Infertility
369% SPIKE in Testicular Cancer
2181% SPIKE in Hypertension
664% SPIKE in Malignant Neoplasms
680% SPIKE in Multiple Sclerosis
551% SPIKE in Guillain-Barre Syndrome
468% SPIKE in Pulmonary Embolism
302% SPIKE in Tachycardia
452% SPIKE in Migraines
471% SPIKE in Female Infertility
437% SPIKE in Ovarian Dysfunction
269% SPIKE in Myocardial infarction
291% SPIKE in Bell’s palsy
467% SPIKE in Pulmonary Embolism

Attorney Tom Renz says “The Whistleblower data, this DMED database, has provided a control group of sorts. It’s military records dating back several years that supply medical codes for various medical issues that our military face such as cancers, miscarriages, neurological disorders etc. These records provided by three military doctors, heroes in my world, show a historical baseline of what the health of the American military was like before 2021, the year the Covid vaccine was released. What you see is quite disturbing. From 2016 to 2020 all variations of medical conditions stay consistent. But in 2021, when the variable of the vaccine is mandated, the spike in cancers, miscarriages, infertility, you name it, jumps by factors of hundreds to thousands of percent. Let me be crystal clear. These vaccines are injuring and sometimes even killing our military, and those in the public that are buying the ‘safe and effective’ marketing. These numbers prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.”

LINK TO DMED DATABASE

VIDEO EXPLAINING DMED DATA

STEVE KIRSCH WRITE UP

DMED WHISTLE BLOWERS BLOW THE SAFTEY DEBATE WIDE OPEN

AMERICAN THINKER ARTICLE

RENZ LAW WRITE UP

edit on 6-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The Civilian system for tracking Vaccine complications (VAERS) closely parallels what the U.S. military is finding. Don't know why people say VAERS is "unreliable".

BTW...your Opening Posts are incredibly informative and well-formatted.

AWESOME JOB ALWAYS!

Thank-you.

edit on 2/6/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Civilian system for tracking Vaccine complications (VAERS) closely parallels what the U.S. military is finding. Don't know why people say VAERS is "unreliable".

VAERs is reliable, but it's not reliable for big pharmas profit margins, thus its not reliable.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

All these systems are suddenly unreliable and inaccurate when suddenly the hard data goes against the narrative.

This Information being released is a "Grave Threat to Democracy" which means Pfizer profits, the MSM and Health.gov organizations reputations.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Great post again. Thanks.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Somebody or somethings are trying to weaken the U.S. Military 💎

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Trust the science!
But don't worry,if our science doesn't go along with the narrative,we will say we got it wrong,and provide shiny new science for you to trust!

Imagine if there was an enemy hiding in plain sight,who could cause the kind of damage to the military we see in the undoctorted graphs..

If I was boss of the military,there is no way in hell I would try to brush that under the carpet.
I would want to find out exactly who is causing the injuries,and then likely drop a MOAB on them.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It sure seems that way, I hope the soldiers going over to the Ukraine area were not vaccinated recently, any high exertion after receiving the vaccine seems to trigger some problems in a lot of people. Normally when you get the virus, it drains you for a week or so and since you feel tired and week you don't do hard work or athletic stuff...people don't get that weak time after the vaccine, they go out and go wild. It appears that elements of the vaccine other chemistries may be making people experience more energy and good feelings. I wonder what is in that patented mix of chemicals they add to the vaccine..

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Putin is in a holding pattern...waiting for....?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Waiting for Xi to given Biden his next order.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
the shots are safe and effective...

then show me the data

will show it in 75 years.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

It sure seems that way, I hope the soldiers going over to the Ukraine area were not vaccinated recently, any high exertion after receiving the vaccine seems to trigger some problems in a lot of people. Normally when you get the virus, it drains you for a week or so and since you feel tired and week you don't do hard work or athletic stuff...people don't get that weak time after the vaccine, they go out and go wild. It appears that elements of the vaccine other chemistries may be making people experience more energy and good feelings. I wonder what is in that patented mix of chemicals they add to the vaccine..

Purely hearsay, but my boss's girlfriend said she loved how she felt after getting the shots and looked forward to the next. She's the "compliant just to make life easier" type and she wasn't worried about getting covid in any way, so it wasn't the type of exuberant response people spoke of as they felt suddenly safe and stress lifted after the shots. It stuck out to me as odd but this is the first time any one else has mentioned energy and good feelings associated with it. I will add though I have had a couple flus in my life that gave me a buzzed, better clean house energy the day before it hit me hard so perhaps the positive reaction to the shots is simply the immune system being healthy, gearing up for the fight and getting kind of pumped over it.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Thank goodness the informational data is now coming to light for all to see. It was only a matter of time, unfortunately too late for many.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I want Lloyd Austin, The Joint Chiefs, POTUS, VPOTUS, Fauci and everyone in his circle to swing from ropes.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I want to point out that the whistleblowers (or one of them) is an army flight surgeon. This would be a doctor responsible for medically clearing flight personnel. In her line of work every single one of those conditions would ground you and end your flight status.

This is criminal and treasonous.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Holy cow, this is big, guys, really big, some people are no going to be very happy with this information out there, I wonder what the damage control from the big pharma, CDC and FDA are going to say about this,

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The biggest criminals in the history or our nation, Pfizer, Facui, FDA, CDC and all those that are backing this crap.

They all had committed crimes against humanity

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

VAERs is reliable, but it's not reliable for big pharmas profit margins, thus its not reliable.

The most important thing at this moment, is that Senator Ron Johnson is pulling together everything for when Republicans (hopefully with guts) take over on 1/1/2023. This is not just "another study" posted to ATS and Social Media. This is a BIG FORKIN DEAL.

He is gathering a lot of evidence regarding both Covid-19 frauds and Election frauds. I'm so thankful he changed his mind and decided to seek re-election in November! Senator Johnson has been in the corner of Republican voters for years.
edit on 2/6/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

. . . . . 3 days after the Olympics end !! Then . . .

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I want to point out that the whistleblowers (or one of them) is an army flight surgeon. This would be a doctor responsible for medically clearing flight personnel. In her line of work every single one of those conditions would ground you and end your flight status.

This is criminal and treasonous.

What are people in the military saying about this?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join