It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult Practices and Military Bases?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Disclaimer, I'm not claiming to know anything here or whatever. I strongly suspect it's true. I was inspired by another post I saw on here a while back about occult military activities, but I can't find that post anymore.

We all know of places such as Area 51 where it’s either an airport, testing ground, or ufo hotspot, and Roswell where there was either a weather balloon, Russian drone, or ufo crash. Now many of these happen to be associated with the military in some way. Even today, militaries have hidden information and disagreements.

For example, we all know that Ukraine has issued a statement accusing Russia over Ukraine's denial of Russia’s allegation that Ukraine has lied about Russian planes attacking Ukraine's positions on Ukraine’s territory claimed by Russia. Experts on both sides are studying the statement.

So what I’ve noticed is that many ancient militaries had occult practices, and many modern militaries use ancient symbols associated with these occult practices.
I strongly suspect that some of the highest security places are actually occult or paranormal facilities.

If anyone has any experience or knowledge, that would be great. I've pretty much exhausted my research skills, but I feel there is something here.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlanteanFugitive

Is this the topic you mentioned?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

No, I think I remember the post, this was someone claiming to actually have seen something at some base in New Mexico.
edit on 28-3-2022 by Jeremiah33three because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremiah33three
a reply to: Encia22

No, this was someone claiming to actually have seen something at some base in New Mexico.

Oh yes, there are Wiccan, which some call occult as they worship outdoors in wooded areas.

If you check with Chaplains at military bases they will confirm that there are areas set aside by law for Wiccan worship and other occult groups.

I KNOW this has been going on. I can also confirm occult practices on military bases world wide, known by the military and allowed due to "freedom of religion" This is very old news and I assume still going on, if not even more open than it was years ago.

We had a satanist neighbor with an alter to satan in his bedroom on a military base, it was not hidden and he went around removing any crosses that neighbors had which were outdoors (this was well over 30 years ago). He also belonged to an on post Satanic group (which I definitely see as occult) When I called the base housing people about it they said there was no problem with this. They asked if the people were "of color" saying it might be cultural. I said no they were white anglo saxon, but definitely not protestant. I was told that as long as the worst they were doing was removing crosses there was nothing they could do. Neighbors said they found piles of small dead animals in the woody areas around the housing, but no perpetrators were ever identified. Was it related to the occult? I can't say, except it was suspicious to me personally. At the same time there were newspaper articles about the worship center in the woods for occult military members.

religionnews.com... een/

www.stripes.com...

edit on 3/28/22 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Actually the post I was referring to mentioned a number of bases and was talking about state operated official rituals. I hate to bring up a fictional movie in this, but along the line of Hell Boy or India Jones and the Crystal Skull.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
I can also confirm occult practices on a New Mexico base, known by the military and allowed due to "freedom of religion"

I like how you put that in quotes. You either take them all or you take none of them, that's how it works.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Do some digging into occultism and The Space Program. The story of Jack Parsons alone is just flat-out crazy.

Then there's this: Aeon of Horus: The Occult History of NASA

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The Knights Templar was the military wing of the Catholic Church. They loved a bit of kissing arse and Baphomet worship behind closed doors. Normally when you outlaw ideology it just moves underground.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Oh yes, there are Wiccan, which some call occult as they worship outdoors in wooded areas.

Wiccan is around 100 year old sub branch of neopaganism. I really doubt any Wiccan practitioner would do war blessings, as the Wiccan idea is first and foremost do what you want but harm no one. As with many things it has recently been invaded by people that have a strong urge to identify with Wiccan (because magic) and no issues with bending and adding their twist to it.

If you check with Chaplains at military bases they will confirm that there are areas set aside by law for Wiccan worship and other occult groups.

Same should be true for Judaism and other religions, not sure how this is any evidence of Wiccans trying to influence the outcome of a war. I know you didn't say that directly but it's the topic of this thread.

I do not practice Wiccan faith but Wiccans are like the good luck Bears of all things neopaganism. Many wouldn't hurt a fly. Many would be slightly upset naming them with "satanist" in one go.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

There are more esoteric examples but Lt. Colonial Michael Aquino, declared Satanist in the US Army, centered his alleged and validated activities of child abuse and mind control at the Presidio base in San Francisco.

There are many references available about him from his creation of the Temple of Seth, to congressional hearings with the testimony of Cathy O'Brien, dismissal of the accusations of child abuse at the day care for the Presidio, connection to the Franklin cover-up (involving George W.H. Bush's White House) and more.

Below post is a 2-1/2 hour video by Mae Brussels, a prominent researcher at the time. Someone I just recently learned about and would enjoy sharing.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque
There are more esoteric examples but Lt. Colonial Michael Aquino...

He posted here fairly regularly at one time.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I don't think the OP is talking about individual religious practices, but organizational ones.

not unusual for units to have mottos and logos reflecting the supernatural, especially spec warfare types.
examine squadron badges for instance.

intriguing to think of some occult temple in the basement of the Pentagon full of changing generals and admirals appealing to some dark powers
but I don't think it happens.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The illuminati and Freemasons along with Satan and aliens, and demons have infiltrated every government on earth, the plan is, and always was, to wipe out humanity, hide in Dolce airbase super bunker that is a biosphere that spans 4 states, and then leave the planet on ufos to zeta Reticuli which is very much like earth, with trees, forests, lakes, until the radiation dies down and recreate the earth in their own image as Satan as God and ruler, it’s all a lie, because Satan is a liar, and it’s all a trap, designed to insnare millions, in bunkers because Satan knows full well, God will never let him leave the planet with aliens and illuminati.

Yesterday at the Oscars will smith talked about God amen, crying, how he is on a mission from God, yet he’s a hardcore Scientologist along with his wife. Scientology is from Satan, and aliens, demonic, they appear to help because its a trick, the demons torment a person like will smith, until he gets ensnared, as he goes to their meetings, and farther away from God, the demons ease up so the person starts feeling better, but the demon is still there, the person and the demon start to become one, with rewards and punishments, and pretending to be God. You may very well meet an alien in the highest levels to cement your soul to their will, confirming all the Bull sh-t and trickery they played on you.

Hopefully will smith is sincere but his words don’t match his actions.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Do some digging into occultism and The Space Program. The story of Jack Parsons alone is just flat-out crazy.

Then there's this: Aeon of Horus: The Occult History of NASA

Jack Parson was an interesting read. Thanks! Had he not blown himself up, think of what other rocketry successes he might have had. Especially in the Model Rocketry for Estes.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
He posted here fairly regularly at one time.

For reals?

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Many think Parsons was murdered. At the top of the list of possible culprits is a man named Lafayette Ronald Hubbard. He's pretty well-known for, something.... I can't quite remember what, though.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
For reals?

Yes....maquino

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well, no sh!t?!

At first glance of his authored threads I had leaned toward fan groupie of some sort. But, sure enough, here he is shilling his book to sell copies. He and Kenneth Anger probably get together for bridge & S&M on the weekends.
edit on 3/28/2022 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The Masonic cult runs the U.S. Army.
In 1991 at a poker game two Sergent Majors
promised me I would get my E-7 stripes if
I joined their group. At the time both of
these men knew I belonged to a hardcore
holiness Christian group.

(Visiting the area of their poker game
involved in soul winning activities)

I even mentioned several times that
we were taught about several occult
groups, including their organization.
They just laughed it off and stated most
of their members are involved with
various Christian Churches.

I totally believed that to be the case.
I served in 15 different post, and their
group held at least 50% of all the
higher non-commission officer ranks.

Thankfully after drill sgt school I got my
rank without their help. Most people
simply would not believe what these
people get away with in the Military.

I doubt very much things have changed.
If anything their control of the Military
is probably more profligate.
edit on 3/28/2022 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
fwiw
I was in six years and never saw any of this
but I never knew what the big boys were up to. closed doors.

some logos to ponder

top topics

<<   2 >>

join