It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the UFO'S and who are they working with?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Aliens: who are they, what do they want, how long have they been here? Also, who’s side are they on? And what do they have to do with Nephilim and Nazis?

I’m going to start with aliens. By which, I mean extraterrestrials. I also want to clarify that I am not talking about this in a generic sense of life out in the universe either, but the phenomenon known as UFO’s. There are countless examples of people claiming to have been abducted by aliens. Disregarding the dubious nature of some, there is evidence in some cases. What’s a common theme in all of these cases? Cloning, in-vitro, genetic harvesting, surrogacy, sex with aliens or other humans on UFO’s and more. This is reproductive research with emphasis on hybridization. Now I write about Biblical topics, and I don’t believe that extraterrestrial life has had time to get here, so why am I writing about alien-human hybrids on UFOs? I’ll get to that eventually.

*** Before reading further be advised that the following contains references to a specific WW2 era political party know for it’s atrocities. I do not endorse or support any of their warped ideas. ***

Let’s jump to the Nazis. Granted, they had serious moral shortcomings that we are all aware of, so let’s acknowledge that and move on to the next point. They had amazing engineering programs. NASA’s space program was stolen from Nazi technology and even their scientists under operation paperclip. Yes, American military bases were intentionally flooded with tens of thousands of Nazis, as a bargain to get their technological knowledge. Now where did they get that knowledge from?

Its widely known that many Nazi ideas are rooted in a religious system known as Ariosophy. This was an Aryan-centric occult belief system. Now much of the Nazi concentration camp research was not in the field of space travel and rocketry but in that of genetics. The ultimate goal was to find traces of this “Aryan” race and breed them back into existence. So, who were the Aryans? Who cares, but the Nazis thought they were ancient super-humans. So how did these insane racist occultists advance so far in engineering? As the father of modern rocket science and head of Nazi weapons design at one point, Wernher Von Braun, said: “We had help”. This cryptic answer has confused many.

Let’s check out another occultist, Aleister Crowley. This guy literally started a religious movement worshiping themselves and working with demons. What’s interesting is he says he worked with these demons face to face, and on a first name basis. One of the demons was named Lam, and he even drew this being. Look up Lam the demon in the 1800’s. What does this look like to you?

A fictional alien from a popular movie has the answer. “You’ve been drip-fed images of my face in the event that our species do meet.” – Paul.

So, is there any precedents for aliens or spirits giving us technological knowledge? Yes. In the book of Enoch.

“…And these are the names of their leaders: Samlazaz, their leader, Araklba, Rameel, Kokablel, Tamlel, Ramlel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal, 8 Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaqiel, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomjael, Sariel. These are their chiefs of tens. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consume all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones. And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, ‘Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven. And then Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel looked down from heaven and saw much blood being shed upon the earth, and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth. And they said one to another: ‘The earth made without inhabitant cries the voice of their cryingst up to the gates of heaven. And now to you, the holy ones of heaven, the souls of men make their suit, saying, “Bring our cause before the Most High.”’ And they said to the Lord of the ages: ‘Lord of lords, God of gods, King of kings, and God of the ages, the throne of Thy glory (standeth) unto all the generations of the ages, and Thy name holy and glorious and blessed unto all the ages! Thou hast made all things, and power over all things hast Thou: and all things are naked and open in Thy sight, and Thou seest all things, and nothing can hide itself from Thee. Thou seest what Azazel hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which men were striving to learn: And Semjaza, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins. And the women have borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness. “
1 Enoch 6:7 – 9:10

Wait, fallen angels gave us technology and created a race of hybrid beings? That sounds like what the Nazis were after, and the modern UFO accounts as well. This is all connected. The Nazis were helped by fallen angels and tasked to help them bring about the Nephilim, their hybrid children. The Nazis failed, mostly thanks to America, who then adopted the Nazis and continued their work. Who’s to say our government has not had contact with these beings and made deals with them to offer up people as sacrifices? In fact, certain email leaks from certain officials have shower similar interaction with the occult.

As the days of Noah — so shall be also the presence of the Son of Man; for as they were, in the days before the flood, eating, and drinking, marrying, and giving in marriage, till the day Noah entered into the ark, and they did not know till the flood came and took all away; so shall be also the presence of the Son of Man
Matthew 24:37-39

Now it’s important to note that UFO’s move around in an almost nonphysical manor and closely resemble the “orbs” that paranormal investigators talk about, only brighter. These can look like (from our perspective) and are often mistake as planets. Many of the planets were worshiped as God’s in the past.

Just something to think about.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I found this video quite interesting just the other night and then you posted this thread, perhaps just a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GolgothaBridge

The answers to your questions that you ask and offered explanations for are rather simple. The ETs are cosmic beings, timeless in their projects if not their own states of being. The earth literally has been unearthed to reveal thousands of artifact that most definitely predate our current civilization and which also suggest there may have been several reincarnations of the human species.

The cosmic beings don't care much about the current crop of humans. As ancient writings around the world give evidence for, they have drastically intervened when this civilization, even this current one, started going off track. Now that the current powers that be have nuclear options the tone of the ETs involvement have, by necessity, changed. We can't be allowed to venture forth in this state. And it is not merely nuclear technology, but sophisticated technology, and lastly, your basic self-importance that nothing is more sacred than self. We are killing the planet, and of course, it is vastly more important than our mere selves.

Where is this with the ETs going to take us? That depends mostly upon our responses to the presence of the ETs. Forget the old "friend or foe" framework. The total balance of whether we survive or not depends on us. And if you wanna clear view into the future, then take upon the challenges of the covid situation. --Not the damned disease itself, but the outrageous arguments about imagined "rights" or not over government controls.

We have witnessed that politics have gotten heavily into the mix. Well, guess what? Once the ETs are revealed to us or simply enough people get savvy enough to acknowledge that much of the recent changes in the world are related to governments following the dictates of the ETs, then there will be Hell to pay. As governments/politics are being hated more and more these days for their covid actions/inactions and controlling efforts (not limited to the disease), so the ET situation will be drawn into the fray --not as a scapegoat but for reason--the final results will be inevitably wars fought against any and all acceptance of the ET influences real and imagined.

The gist of this whole situation is clear. In the US, the progressives and their sidekicks will welcome the ETs with their cosmic understandings of a better world far different than what we have allowed to transpire. In the larger sense, they will be victims of the American conservatives and such ilk, for their own reasons shout that "rights" are the issue, and mount an anti-ET crusade against their opposing, fellow humans which will be easy targets. In other parts of the world, religions will massively join the anti-ET movements. The general logical argument driving the conservatives will be simple, "Fight for humans, for the sake of humanity itself." Sounds almost reasonable doesn't it, if you overlook the possibility that human nature is inherently deeply flawed, perhaps by intent. Anyway, it makes for a great game there, down below the wondrous ships.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There’s only 2 possibilities…either they are ‘aliens’ or ‘demons’

Spiritual warfare is real, and rife at the moment………

How do we discern the truth……???

No idea…….but I suspect it’s definitely spiritual. A war for your mind……..

At least in my mind…….lol

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm starting to suspect that there is a different reason for every UFO sighting, including aliens and demons.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akaspeedy
There’s only 2 possibilities…either they are ‘aliens’ or ‘demons’

Spiritual warfare is real, and rife at the moment………

How do we discern the truth……???

No idea…….but I suspect it’s definitely spiritual. A war for your mind……..

At least in my mind…….lol

There are a plethora of other names throughout history, from different cultures and tongs, religions, for those two words. The battle is not just of the mind, on this plane and the next. Its real, its physical as well. Deep research will expose their physical locations. That is one of the sysops they pulled on us, making us think it was only spiritual!!! A enemy you could never attack, because, they don't exist. Wrong!

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

This reminds me of some stuff I was into as a teenager. I remember a song about the Anunaki.

join