It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine says Russian forces violently disperse Kherson protest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Ukrainian armed forced says Russian troops used stun grenades and gunfire to disperse a crowd of hundreds protesters.

Ukraine’s armed forces have said Russian troops used stun grenades and gunfire to disperse a rally of pro-Ukrainian protesters in the occupied southern city of Kherson.

Video footage showed several hundred protesters in the city’s Freedom Square on Monday running to escape as projectiles landed around them. Loud bangs can be heard and there are clouds of whitish smoke. Gunfire can also be heard.

Ukraine says Russian forces violently disperse Kherson protest

You know....this kind of crap is what makes people question why we allow such crap from a small little man,and do not get rid of him. What a jerk. oh i guess they must be nazis right?

What do yall think?

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
I would say its a regular sh!t show! Again the little people suffer the consequences of the wealthy evil power brokers. The USA Europe Ukraine and Russia are playing big boy games and as always screw the populous!

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
After the whole snake island story and the Ukrainian officials lying about it i would say be careful on believing anything out of Ukraine currently.

As for the so called protest how many of those protestors were forced into protesting by the Ukrainian side agaisnt the Russians as human shields?

Its a proxy war.
edit on 21-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
"As for the so called protest how many of those protestors were forced into protesting by the Ukrainian side agaisnt the Russians as human shields?"

I highly doubt that is the case, but if it is, there is a simple solution. Go home Russians. See there?Problem solved.

a reply to: vNex92

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

This War is extremely ugly. Russia has proven its violence and brutality towards civilians. I kinda feel sorry for you.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
After the whole snake island story and the Ukrainian officials lying about it i would say be careful on believing anything out of Ukraine currently.

As for the so called protest how many of those protestors were forced into protesting by the Ukrainian side agaisnt the Russians as human shields?

Its a proxy war.
will we know the truth someday?

until then, www.pinterest.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

Go home Russians. See there?Problem solved.
Who provoked Russia? simple US.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Russia has proven its violence and brutality towards civilians

If you keep believing the media on the claims that Russia has being brutality towards civilians while you ignore or act as if Ukraine is just as innocent.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If one were to step back and look at the entire picture it should become evident that as proxy war between world superpowers is being fought and poor Ukraine was chosen for the staging ground. Ukraine is being used by the media to sell the US and western alliances getting involved to the citizens.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I don't know if that's true or not. We will say it's true for the sake of argument. The solution is still the same.

Go home Russians 👍

Go home Russians. See there?Problem solved.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

This War is extremely ugly. Russia has proven its violence and brutality towards civilians. I kinda feel sorry for you.

Really ?
Are you there ?
Or , is this like Syria , and I believed because the news told me so scenario ?
I am reserving judgement .
However , I am donating to certain Ukrainian charities because war is hell on the people involved .
How bout you ?
Which leads to another point .
I believe the worst place to be during an invasion would to be in the streets protesting .

Rubber bullets and tear gas grenades to disperse protests and riots ?
That is SOP .
I know from back in the day , here in the US .

edit on 3/21/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Once again, nothing but distant pictures in Ukraine's plea to get us into WWIII. Furthermore, who the hell sits in a city, occupied by another country in the middle of a war, and protests as if it'll do something? If these people were scared and Russia was doing everything we're being told they're doing, not a single soul would sit there and protest unarmed. I don't see one firearm, just smoke from a smoke grenade or stun grenade which is the same thing they do here to break up a protest.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I don't know, but if Russia was killing them and killing pregnant women and children and going into schools to kill the children and bombing museums "hiding" children then they'd sure as hell sweep the streets of these protestors. It just doesn't add up, none of it.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

If you keep believing the media on the claims that Russia has being brutality towards civilians while you ignore or act as if Ukraine is just as innocent.

They act like Ukraine is innocent because that's all the media spews around here. I'm on neither side, but I don't believe anything the media is saying, and there are far too many red flags coming from the Ukrainians.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: dollukka

Really ?
Are you there ?
Or , is this like Syria , and I believed because the news told me so scenario ?
I am reserving judgement .
However , I am donating to certain Ukrainian charities because war is hell on the people involved .
How bout you ?
Which leads to another point .
I believe the worst place to be during an invasion would to be in the streets protesting .

Rubber bullets and tear gas grenades to disperse protests and riots ?
That is SOP .
I know from back in the day , here in the US .

Exactly. As mean and ugly and brutal as the media has told us that the Russians are, they would mow down every protester without hesitation. The protesters aren't even armed. We get it worse over here just for protesting a democrat.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Saddam was a tyrant. Didn't mean America should have been there or justified what we did.

I see Russia and Ukraine as the same. I'm sure Ukraine has their list of wrong doubts, hell, I've seen some of the video. But Russia is in Ukraine, Ukraine isn't in Russia.

All that said, my country (US) needs to stay out of it.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Saddam was a tyrant.

You know , I am having doubts about that now .
I guess it's true though because the news told me so .

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

If that’s true then why was Russia stupid enough to take the bait... serious question.

I mean, I can’t see any possible scenario where Russia is actually going to gain anything from this whole mess.

Seems like they’re quickly becoming a hermit state like NK, isolated from the rest of the world... how can that possibly be good for Russia’s prosperity?
edit on 21-3-2022 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You are right. Putin made a HUGE mistake and he has nowhere to run to or save his face. Only way out is russian people to understand what he has brought to them and it is not good. Right now most of them has a veil on their face but there are people who see what they are dealing with. Only time will tell how things turn out.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Saddam was a tyrant.

You know , I am having doubts about that now .
I guess it's true though because the news told me so .

I feel like that follows the line of thinking that in any confrontation there's a good and bad side, or good and evil.

I'd be willing to guess that most of the time all the people on power suck. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Same could be said for the proxy war. All parties involved have blood on their hands. Some are just infatuated with finding which side to support.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join