It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien interview 1964

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Honestly i don't care if this isn't real... its pretty damn cool!

far better then anything hollywood could have come up with in 1964... IF the dating is right that is

but the most interesting thing aside from, well... its an alien interview!! LOL

Said alien states, our species will destroy ourselves via nuclear war.... Half a century from this point (1964)

Thats pretty much now... loss of democracy = nuclear war, which almost destroys the human race

Interesting right.... and tell me that isn't a frickin cool video

but.... IS it real?

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

2:55 in. First time I see this video in good quality, not sure what to think of it, currently just listening. However a few minutes ago I just wrote the quote below in a different thread. And at 2:55 I just had to stop because he said that what we call death just seperates different instances of life.

Compare:

Without focusing on the God part too much, have you heard of the following concept it is a tale we like to tell in our family, for some perspective, regardless how told, the core is always the same:

Someone dies and suddenly God appears. The one is speechless first but God only nods and says it's time to go back. And the deceased asks, "wait what? No heaven?" and God smiles and says: "No, you need to learn, so when and where shall your next lesson begin?". Confused, the deceased asks "When??". And God answers: "Yes, when. How about Egypt 3000 years ago?".

In disbelieve, the deceased asks "What sense does this makes and where are all the other souls, can they choose too?" God replies: "You are all these souls. Everything good or bad you ever did in your life. Everyone you helped or hurt, it was always you doing it to yourself. Just in different lifes."

Baffled, the deceased asks for the reason to do this and God simply replies: "To grow and be like me* one day"

*this has a different, deeper meaning, it's not about becoming a God or religion at all. The concept God is relative as it represents also the concept of harmony, balance and foresight. The way I translated it might not transfer this very well.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Never seen all of this video only parts. Pretty cool. I wonder where the rest of it is?

edit on 13-3-2022 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The last parts sound a bit cheesy and could fit what Trump was accused off but would also fit to Biden.

But the important thing is the message. Regardless if fake or not.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The Alien has an American accent. New Yorker?.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hey that's and entertaining fake . First no camera grain, and all that nastiness from analog cameras/tapes of the 60's. Second the interrogating phrasing/words/tone used by the interviewer does not match with the timeframe to me. Thirdly, the alien seem to have an answer for everything. Intertaining though !

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Is not real. Unless you expect the alien to be happily breathing an atmosphere which is not his, and understanding a language which is not his, an eating pizza (which is what they gave him).

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

loss of democracy = nuclear war, which almost destroys the human race

Do you have aliens saying what American propaganda needs?

Great!

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Cool video. Is he describing Biden?

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

i was actually thinking trump when he gets re-elected

but who knows...

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Been debunked by Isaac Koi... He found the original uploader who was an sfx artist on amongst other the star trek series, Aristomenis Tsirbas.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The Interrogator's way of asking questions feels off , comes across as uninterested and disrespectfull.

tell us or else , if you don't answer we administer another dose etcetera.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Could be real, most likely not. The thoughts, concepts and responses are very college student or stoned Uni student.

All seems like someone trying very hard to be esoteric and intelligent.

I’m leaning towards Nah!!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Been debunked by Isaac Koi... He found the original uploader who was an sfx artist on amongst other the star trek series, Aristomenis Tsirbas.

Yep. it certainly is the creation of Meni Tsirbas and Isaac explains it's history on his website.

Alien Interview - 1964 (Meni Tsirbas)

It was also discussed in this thread 6 years ago : New Alleged Area 51 tape with alien. Claims to be human from future

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
Honestly i don't care if this isn't real... its pretty damn cool!

far better then anything hollywood could have come up with in 1964... IF the dating is right that is

but the most interesting thing aside from, well... its an alien interview!! LOL

Said alien states, our species will destroy ourselves via nuclear war.... Half a century from this point (1964)

Thats pretty much now... loss of democracy = nuclear war, which almost destroys the human race

Interesting right.... and tell me that isn't a frickin cool video

but.... IS it real?

"but.... IS it real?"

Common sense, logic and reason say it isn't. It's just entertainment for the mentally challenged/gullible.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Apparently he came for the pastrami

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I've known it's not real for years... I also find it very entertaining. And I am not mentally challenged/gullible.

There's that 👍

a reply to: idusmartias

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   

The only good thing, for me, about this hoax is that it validates my atheism. We are all born atheists that is, without religious beliefs, and I'm still a natural-born atheist. There is no better mental state. To not have a belief system means no religious baggage. My load is light. I laugh at all religious slaves, inferiority rules them.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance
I've known it's not real for years... I also find it very entertaining. And I am not mentally challenged/gullible.

There's that 👍

a reply to: idusmartias

I guess I'm in the minority here with my opinion. I didn't find the video entertaining, it was an insulting product and I can't see any reason for creating it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join