It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek 2016 Article / Ukraine's Shame: An Epidemic of Human Trafficking

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Its kinda gives me a creeps that "Vladimir the Little" believes he is a messenger of God.
edit on 12-3-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Ukraine and other Eastern European Countries had being a hot spot for human trafficking for a decade. This had being reported.

Ukraine is no different.
edit on 12-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

edit on Sat Mar 12 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: Waterglass

Pure propaganda, true that there is human trafficking all over the world. I'm willing bet dollars to doughnuts if the real numbers were to ever come out and knowing the history of russia, Putin and crew would be pretty damn close to number one. Russia has never been much for human rights...

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

edit on 3/15/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   

edit on 3/15/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I can't believe that there is an argument going off about which country is worse for child trafficking!! Unreal. What has happened is the biggest outing of one of the highest group of elites in the world! This pisses all over Prince Andrew, or Jimmy Saville or Rolf Harris or Gary Glitter. It is all the thousands and thousands and thousands of children that have been kidnapped, picked off the streets, taken from the shopping malls or snatched from a public toilet. The ones who have been sold by their parents, the ones who go to the park and don't come back. The ones that are snatched from EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, of all ages, to end up being #d. This is outright disgusting! It is so horrendous that it is unbearable! Some of the comments also are about source, when you should realise by now what a spin and what an absolute brain wash you are in! You are literally sanctioning it. Do you think anything is truth? Do you think they will say oh by the way I'm a hardcore paedophile. Do you think they will say our country is the worst at doing this. Are you for real? If you feel that is too much of a description how about that you are ostriches with your head in a cesspit instead of sand. Children from all countries were found in Ukraine, and I'd like you to think about how many thousands more children have been abused and even tortured and killed. It is the worst night mare - it is HELL ON EARTH! Go back to your precious investigations, try and back your 'there are countries with worse records' .... you are insane! # Biden, # all of them, he needs doing over once and for all. The sniffer is an absolute disgusting criminal that should be hung, drawn and quartered and I'll do it for free. Get a grip and realise what the heck is going off, get your head out of your arse and try and not be a libtard woke prick. Cos it makes you Hunter and Joe (and Clinton and Epstein and all the ones we don't know) - and yes you are going to get hunted.
Putin knows what is in Ukraine, and we are plainly being shown. Not just a bunch of killing far right racists, not just highly corrupt money launderers and thieves, not just cooperators of mass lethal bio lab USA backed skulduggery, not just self absorbed acting paid off leaders but plain criminal liars who DON'T GIVE A DAMN about their people. This should give you nightmares and make your days full of skin crawling torment.
trusttheq.com...
edit on 15-3-2022 by Notacomedian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   

edit on 3/17/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join