It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek 2016 Article / Ukraine's Shame: An Epidemic of Human Trafficking

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This is recent [Putin vows to crush February 28, 2022] so I placed it at the top as the links below set to establish a timeline of what apparently has been ongoing in that country. When one observes the players and their actions possibly a theme begins to emerge. So lets look at Zelenski. A guy who has been in Ukraine as President since Trumps term as President. Plus that phone call that got Trump impeached. Think about Ukraine. Seems like a playground for Elites whim have a thing or too for kids. Zelenski says he will fight with his troops and possibly die there. Why, a publicity stunt or does he know that because his county looked the other way he could be on deck for a Crimes Against Humanity himself and be hanged for it? Then we have Putin. The more I look at other sources of information on what he is saying, it begs the question is he on a mission from God? To all keep an open mind as we already know of the WEF and Klaus.

Putin Vows to “Crush” Child Traffickers in Ukraine

HOT on the heels of yesterday’s post, Shock Claim: Russian Spetznas Liberate Child Trafficking Victims in Ukraine, along comes another explosive report in furtherance of the same. AND whether Putin’s veracity re the above is proven to be the case, well, it remains to be seen. But what doesn’t need further corroboration is this: The Biden Crime Family is neck-deep in Ukraine’s criminal underbelly, most tellingly, child and human trafficking! As such, the question becomes: What better way to eliminate Hunter’s footprints and fingerprints inside Ukraine, than to “red light/green light” the conditions for an invasion?

So future proves past? Today we have the Russian army in Ukraine. Disinformation is everywhere but here's several articles by Newsweek and others from 2016 forward that may piece something together that is absolute hideous

Ukraine's Shame: An Epidemic of Human Trafficking

Since 1991, more than 160,000 men, women and children have been exploited for labor, sex, forced begging and organ removal, according to a mid-2015 report from the International Organization for Migration (IOM). Ukraine's Ministry of Social Policy, with recommendations from domestic and international nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), is currently in the final stages of updating the country's five-year action plan on combating human trafficking.

Plus we have thus from 2020:

‘West Run by Satanic Pedophiles’ Says Putin of Russia

Newborns for sale: Officials slam Ukraine for morphing into global online surrogacy market

"This case once again demonstrates the lack of rights that children born to surrogate mothers face. Ukraine has in fact turned into an international online merchant of children. We have no idea of how many kids like these Ukraine ‘supplies to clients’ in other countries in reality," Kuleba said on his Facebook page. He warns that the commercialization of such services in Ukraine would enable the uncontrolled trafficking of Ukrainian children to other countries.

Then this:

Putin: Ukrainian Pedophiles Fleeing Ukraine for Neighboring Countries

Seems to be a common theme between Trump and Putin. Trump was tarred and feathered to this day by persons who seem "off" in USA. I don't love Trump but we all new that he he isn't Joe Biden.

What say you?

edit on 12-3-2022 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 12-3-2022 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 12-3-2022 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 12-3-2022 by Waterglass because: add link

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Pure propaganda, true that there is human trafficking all over the world. I'm willing bet dollars to doughnuts if the real numbers were to ever come out and knowing the history of russia, Putin and crew would be pretty damn close to number one. Russia has never been much for human rights.

edit on 12-3-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

If this was Putin's motivation then I would agree and say the obvious if God is on his side how can he lose but if God is not on his side.

As for the Satanic people in power that abuse children well that is an ongoing fact that is constantly denied but enough people have come forward, been silenced or even murdered to prove there is plenty to that argument, it is not in my opinion however every single leader but being members of secret fraternity's and brotherhood's as most of them definitely are does mean they are guilty of turning a blind eye to this ongoing evil.

Let's say that before this crisis many of us did not like the idea of the Ukraine coming into Europe as a full member state but thankfully my nation has since gotten out of that club, these problems were exactly the reason we did not relish the thought of that nation joining though Romania already has and if anything Romania was worse than the Ukraine and maybe still is on almost all those count's, so too was Russia for very long time after the fall of the soviet union with the gangsters and thieves world taking over positions of power and acting like a mafia law unto themselves.

But over in the UK we have had the likes of Prince Andrew DEFINITELY guilty of abusing teenagers via Epstein, Prince Charles a very close friend and often in the company of one Rolf Harris a former TV presenter and celebrity who has since been exposed as a serial child rapist and abuser whom even visited dying children in our National Health Service hospitals to abuse them and got away with it for years complete with an ongoing police cover up of his crimes due to his close ties to the elites of our nation including political and of course Royalty via Charles his buddy.

And claims of the Elites in the US getting up to pretty much the same kind of evil activity.

So yes MAYBE, Just MAYBE Putin is nowhere near as evil as some of our elites over here but this war is still ultimately wrong even if he has moral justification, it is wrong because it is innocent that are dying and Rat's like those we are talking about are usually the first to jump ship so in my opinion Zalinski is not one of those.

I believe that only God can sort this world out.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

So the 2016 Newsweek article is pure propaganda? I interpret your statement as a support of child trafficking by claiming its everywhere. it sure is

I live next door to one. All are in on it Father, Mother son and daughter as they are all groomed. I contacted the FBI last year. Who knows what will happen to me, my family or the filth next door.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I believe that only God can sort this world out.

RE: Putin. It was written that "God works in mysterious ways"

Agree with your write.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Putin is right and is why if pushed Putin would nuke the west.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

That's what I am now beginning to think. Obviously the USA is corrupted almost to its core and after the sanctions by the EU on Poland and Hungary its all over the world.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Russia is ass deep in every sort of crime there is and has been even back during the soviet era. It got even worse after it failed.
Crime that rampant doesn't just exist without help from the government allowing it. Putin was and is one of the Government.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Ugh, Russia is among the top listed in 2021 for human trafficking. Ukraine isn't even on the list.
Russia remains tier 3, the highest tier.

But given the scale and scope of the problem and the lack of independent media and the challenges for civil society and others to operate in Russia, it is very possible that there is more of a role of the Government of Russia in this exploitation. As I said, the Government of Russia has been on Tier 3 and will remain on Tier 3 because it is not meeting the minimum standards and because of the – its role in perpetuating human trafficking.

Briefing

List of 17 worst Countries for trafficking

The U.S. also has human trafficking that includes babies and toddlers. Should they invade us as well? It's horrific and occurs in all countries. Heck just read an article that a facility in Texas that is suppose to help sexually abused young children has been busted for trafficking those very same children.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Would it really surprise anybody that the Nazis were human traffickers?

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Russia isn't clean either but this thread is about Ukraine. The point is that Ukraine is above Russia in corruption. We can also discuss the USA and all the white hate racist spewers who hate whites. Stick to the situation in Ukraine. That's what we are attempting to digest.

Too bad you wont participate.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

This thread include ones who have dirty hands throwing rocks at others.
I'm not gonna listen to what one who is just as guilty of doing something say their going to clean up another. The only reason they/he said it was to draw attention away from their crimes and help facilitate the plans he had.

Putin has been on this from the get go, and wants to be the same as the USSR was then. If he wasn't he wouldn't have had laws passed that kept him in power.

link   

Again. Where do you get Ukraine is the most corrupt?

Top 10 Most Corrupt Countries in the World (2021 Best Countries rankings):
Iraq
Colombia
Mexico
Brazil
Russia
Guatemala
Kazakhstan
Lebanon
El Salvador
Azerbaijan

Link

link   

The more I look at other sources of information on what he is saying, it begs the question is he on a mission from God?

No.
If Putin's so moved by Human Trafficking why doesn't he tackle it in his own country ? , I guess that would be admitting there's a problem.

Anton Pogorelov was sold for in 2015 when he became a slave in a brick factory in Dagestan. Anton is one of 794,000 people living in conditions of modern slavery in the Russian Federation today. As a major site for domestic trafficking operations as well as international trade of trafficked persons, Russia is at the center of a global humanitarian crisis.
hir.harvard.edu...

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
Interesting that the U.S. isn't on that list.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

They seem to be on another list?

US Ranked Top of the List for Sex Trafficking

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

edit on 12-3-2022 by Waterglass because: double

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Then possibly Zelenski has cleaned up Ukraine since that article in 2016 y USA Newsweek. The USA has a problem as Atlanta was ranked #1 for trafficking in 2016 for all of USA. I knew the father of an FBI agent in Atlanta who worked exclusively on child trafficking.

Once Russia takes over I wonder what they will have on video or other.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Odd, your link article states Trump was taking this on and going reduce this number in 2017.

In 2019 we were still top of the list with even less prosecutions and convictions than when Trump said he was going to solve this.

Fox News

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Before 2014 Ukraine was a puppet for russia, It only makes since that Putin and crew would try to make them look bad and discredit them since their man Yanukovych was kicked out.

Don't you think that the human rights violations were done during Yanukovych's time?

edit on 12-3-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join