It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mayor of Melitopol, Ukraine, has been abducted, officials say

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
And we are supposed to believe this because?

"The fact of the abduction of the mayor of Melitopol, along with hundreds of other facts of war crimes by Russian occupiers on the Ukrainian soil,

Just a hunch that there is a lot of propaganda.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
they used a plastic bag?

if true.

i guess he's dead.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital
Yeah,if it's even the major

The op says he believes nothing in the media yet believes it's the major.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: YouSir

Not worked up at all

Ummm…perhaps…perhaps not…

One thing is evident by your commentary throughout this current debacle…and that is that your certainly invested…

Invested in the scenario’s presented by the Biden administration…NATO…the three letters…and the MSM…

Which is really kind of disturbing…because before this you used to be quite critical of their fake news…
Yet…now you seem to buy whole cloth their obvious propaganda…

Not just zeroing in on you…I’ve noticed the same assimilation happen with other formerly skeptical people here…

What makes you suddenly think that…this time their version is somehow the true representation of reality and fact…?

Especially in light of them stating precisely that their goal is to have the public accept for reality…the complete opposite of fact and realism…

Things that make you go…hmmm…

YouSir

Not buying anything or selling for that matter, just watching it all unfold, and trying to see what happens next. My earlier post said Id watch what the State Department and the Pentagon say not because I trust them, but I do believe they are closer to who is actually making the decisions not only on Ukraine but other issues also.

Invested more like entertained and trying to learn beyond just my perspective, if you got the impression I think I know what's going on I don't.

But I don't mind scrutinizing all viewpoints mine included, the correct ones usually stand up to the scrutiny.
like I assume everybody is

Not a fan of Biden or how this has been approached at all, just want the US out of it and don't want it to escalate.

Just don't believe every facet of this "military excursion" has been planned out by anybody. Certainly don't see how the NWO/WEF ordered 10 soldiers to fake a kidnapping of Melitopol's mayor.

You can have the NWO/WEF and still have individual events happen completely organically and separate from Jeffrey Epstein

Ummm…so…why carry their water…?

YouSir

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: sarahvital
Yeah,if it's even the major

The op says he believes nothing in the media yet believes it's the major.

What major? it is the mayor of Melitopol

FWIW every news source around the world is reporting the same thing, yet Im supposed to believe a band of NWO/WEFers here on little old ATS that believes Ukraine has faked a kidnapping to increase the overwhelming support they are already receiving. All without one shred of evidence, it's been planned for decades if not centuries all of the planning the manipulation the lying was all centered around pretending to kidnap a mayor of Melitopol pop(150,000) Why I'd bet the Knights Templar have this foretold in their ancient scrolls somewhere, and the masons have sing songs about it during their initiation ceremonies, perhaps we need to ask AM

Isn't more likely it was ordered by Russian leaders or did the troops think it would help them achieve their objective? than any half-assed NWO/WEF theories.

AGAIN discussing this one specific incident at this time, now we got Jeffrey Epstein involved. It's hilarious it's really jumping at shadows.

Do you have any evidence it's faked or it's a lie beyond the rich and powerful sometimes hang out together?

A tweet showing allegedly people protesting this incident... that's being reported in every media source mainstream or not

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
they used a plastic bag?

if true.

i guess he's dead.

you figured out the ruse, how could they use a plastic bag

better call all the news media sites around the world because you got the scoop of the century.

Everybody is reporting otherwise that the MAYOR has been kidnapped.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
they used a plastic bag?

if true.

i guess he's dead.

you figured out the ruse, how could they use a plastic bag

better call all the news media sites around the world because you got the scoop of the century.

Everybody is reporting otherwise that the MAYOR has been kidnapped.

my feeds say that too.

nothing about the plastic bag tho.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join