It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I congratulate all the women at ATS on the holiday!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Our lovely women. Today is the biggest holiday in the life of every man - March 8th. We buy you the best gifts, we kneel down, kiss your hands and give you flowers. We men are nothing and no one without you. You are our loved ones, girlfriends, sisters, wives, mothers, grandmothers and great-grandmothers.
We love you very much. If we offend you in any way, please - SORRY!
Always remain the same beautiful, our faithful friends, loving mothers and true friends.
I raise a glass of Russian vodka for you and snack on a pickle.
We love you. Happy Holidays!

Your Russian Troll.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Here it's 22th May.

When is father's day in Russia?

Also on a side note, in about a month the birches will sprout, best time to get some fresh juice before they sprout their leaves.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Here it's 22th May.

When is father's day in Russia?

Also on a side note, in about a month the birches will sprout, best time to get some fresh juice before they sprout their leaves.

Hey! Father's Day in Russia is a very young holiday, few people know about it. It is not customary for Russians to introduce holidays for the strongest - men. Vice versa. But the holiday of all women is one of the main secular holidays, because women are weak, beloved, we are obliged to protect them.
Father's Day is officially celebrated in Russia on the third Sunday of October, but 0.0000000009% of the Russian population knows about it. The main holiday is March 8!
But social videos for Father's Day reach Russia.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

We men are nothing and no one without you.

So basically, that↑ feeling lasted a little over 20 minutes. I thought the whole day was for honoring women?

...the strongest - men. Vice versa. But the holiday of all women is one of the main secular holidays, because women are weak...

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

lol I took zero offence to it. I read between the line and know some Russian humor enough to get the possible hidden imply.

You might not know that mothers are very strong in Russia and Russia itself is called mother Russia, at least I heard the reference a hundred times from German-Russians. Besides how Western media often makes women look weak.

He also likes to do that, pull your leg, for example in the thread about the Z being banned by western (satire) he told me to learn Russian (because there is no Z in Russian).

@RussianTroll, do you play Chess? If the internet is shut down in a few days for you, we should play a round of Chess before that.

edit on 8.3.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

We men are nothing and no one without you.

So basically, that↑ feeling lasted a little over 20 minutes. I thought the whole day was for honoring women?

...the strongest - men. Vice versa. But the holiday of all women is one of the main secular holidays, because women are weak...

How can you not love women! However, you hate men like that, and my phrase was quoted, but not completely.
I'll quote the sentence in full:
"...because women are weak, beloved, we are bound to protect them."End of quote.
And that's how it is in everything)))
Do you want to spoil the holiday for women? Don't come to this thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Unfortunately, I do not play to play chess. The Russian Orthodox Church considers chess to be the game of the devil, and I am a believing Christian.
But I play preference, and I play very well)))

The Internet cannot be turned off in Russia from the outside, this is a fake. Russia itself can disconnect the external Internet from itself, but, of course, it will not do this. So I'm calm, I can still read Western media and visit our forum. Unless, of course, the West itself restricts this opportunity to me, guided by "freedom of speech"))))

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

How can you not love women! However, you hate men like that, and my phrase was quoted, but not completely.
I'll quote the sentence in full:
"...because women are weak, beloved, we are bound to protect them."End of quote.
And that's how it is in everything)))
Do you want to spoil the holiday for women? Don't come to this thread.

I don't hate men. I'm not sure where you got that idea from.

You're the one who said women are weak, on a day that you claim is for celebrating them. Now you say it again. I'm not the one trying to spoil your precious holiday. Maybe if you want to honor them, then you should try to avoid reminding them that they are so weak in everything, at least for that day.

Also, telling people to stay out of your thread is never a good idea.(unless your true intent is reverse psychology).

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

He also likes to do that, pull your leg....
As do I, but apparently he didn't consider that possibility.

Where do you play chess at? I read a couple comments recently where you mentioned it, and it reminded me to check and see if I still had an account at www.chess.com...

I was expecting it to be gone since I hadn't logged in since 2013. Surprisingly, it's still an open account. It claims I have a 1711 rating. I know that's not great and I'm sure it's even lower than that now, after not playing for 9 years, but I was thinking about starting back up again.
edit on 3/8/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

You scared the crap out of me with is post.
I thought I missed something and was going to pay lol.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Yes, happy lady's day to the seksiest lady on ATS, DBCowboy. Your milkshakes something something...

Now go make me a sandwich.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Thank you womenz everywhere for having smaller feet, so you can get closer to the sink.

*runs for life

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Deleted
edit on 8-3-2022 by LetTheColdCome because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Отлично! Всё хорошего!

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

It claims I have a 1711 rating. I know that's not great and I'm sure it's even lower than that now,

Beginner here, only recently started you are like 5 times my rating. It's a bit strange because I beat the 1400+ bots no big deal but struggle against others in my range. But I know you can buy like cheats that tell you the best moves so not sure how many use this.

If you (or someone else) ever want to play, I am looking for fair players that won't just throw the towel just because they lost the queen or dislike their start into the game.

edit on 8.3.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Crap...Now I have to run out to the grocery store and fight 50 other desperate and clueless guys for the last bunch of wilted flowers.

What holiday is this again?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
What holiday is this again?

Therapists day.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
ALL women?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Heh, Father's Day is less about celebrating a man's strength and more about celebrating his central importance to his family. Strength is but one aspect of that.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

You scared the crap out of me with is post.
I thought I missed something and was going to pay lol.

Yeah....me too. I couldn't find anything and finally asked my wife if there was a holiday today and she said no. She knows and reminds me of every single holiday that could benefit her, so I take her out to a restaurant or cook her an extravagant meal. I found it was way cheaper to know in advance of these days so I don't have to spend so much at restaurants. If I mess up she rubs it in.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join