It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saving UKRAINE is NOT Worth a War Between the USA and RUSSIA.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sunday, March 6, 2022

I was going to title this thread, "No Country is Worth a War Between USA and RUSSIA", but that would include USA and RUSSIA not being worth saving by war between the two, so I just chose Ukraine.

The U.S. Media, Ukraine's President Zelensky, along with aging Military Experts and Generals, are pulling out all the stops in recent days to get the United States involved in some level of combat against Russian troops, either inside or above Ukraine.

The news media is even citing mysterious polls that indicate Americans want the USA to become militarily involved.

Poll: Around 74% of Americans, including Republicans and Democrats, say the United States and its NATO Allies should impose a No-Fly Zone over Ukraine.
Source A: kyivindependent.com... hould-impose-a-no-fly-zone-in-ukraine/
Source B: www.reuters.com...

Yesterday, President Zelenskyy set up a video conference to personally ask U.S. Senators to intervene militarily to save Ukraine. This morning, he spoke with President Biden for 20 minutes.

Zelenskyy Pleads with US Senators: www.foxnews.com...

HOWEVER...

Regardless of how many images/interviews of crying mothers, children, and grown men are broadcast,

Regardless of how many journalists say they are witnessing "war crimes" in progress,

Regardless of how many video pleas for intervention Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy issues,

Regardless of how many "experts" predict Putin wiping Ukraine from the map and ultimately taking another country,

WE/THE USA MUST NOT involve U.S. citizens, or even U.S. military hardware in the Russia-Ukraine War, if Vladimir Putin demands that such hardware not be used, or is to be withdrawn.

NO SINGLE COUNTRY (aside from the USA or Russia) IS WORTH WAR BETWEEN the UNITED STATES and RUSSIA.

If you agree, send a message to your representative(s) in Congress. After a USA-RUSSIA military conflict begins, it's probably too late to stop the certain escalation.

-CareWeMust

edit on 3/6/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No one is suggesting this.

So, give it a rest, eh?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So, give it a rest, eh?

What is "this"?

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I guess this idiot Zelensky genuinely believed Europe and America were willing to burn in a radioactive holocaust to save his genocidal failed state.

Very delusional. Hope he’s having a good time in his Polish safehouse while his citizens are used as shields by his militias.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
EVERYONE, from what I can tell, is trying EVERYTHING to avoid a war between NATO and Russia.

But good moral people will not allow Putin to just start taking over sovereign Countries. Some things ARE worth fighting for.

It's all up to Putin. He seems to be the one running the show right now. Take it up with him.

edit on 6-3-2022 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I guess this idiot Zelensky genuinely believed Europe and America were willing to burn in a radioactive holocaust to save his genocidal failed state.

Very delusional. Hope he’s having a good time in his Polish safehouse while his citizens are used as shields by his militias.

It's not just him. We all know the Congress and Supreme Court keep the TV's in their offices tuned 24/7 to FoxNews or CNN or MSNBC.

All three networks are pushing for America to get involved militarily. Last week, all the talk was about the USA not buying gas/oil from Russia. Biden said, "We're going to keep buying", so that conversation went away. It's now shifted to, the "We need to intervene and help poor Ukraine" push.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

"Genocidal failed state"?!!!!!!!!!

And he's delusional?!!!!!

He's in Kyiev.

FFS.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

We don't go to war over "countries". We didn't go to war in WWII over Poland, we went to war over ideals and the preservation of a way of life. If we go to war, it won't be over Ukraine, it'll be over western ideals and to preserve western democracy and the democratic way of western life.
edit on 6-3-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So, give it a rest, eh?

"This" what are you talking about little munchkin man?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Involving the US in a war with Russia?

Are you now forgetting your own posts?

Hmmm.

You may have dementia?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Can't help it if you can't read.

Big man.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Not worth a single American life.

Nor would I expect them to get involved if Montana was attacked.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I agree with you.

Putin has said he is very willing to use nuclear weapons. He has always been a man of his word and I don't expect he is bluffing now.

The US getting involved would mean a nuclear war, and not just in Europe. Russia has missiles that can deliver nuclear warheads on US soil.

Nuclear war means the rapid depopulation greatly desired by TPTB. Which may be why there is a push for the US to get involved.

A nuclear war means nuclear winter in which the survivors will starve because crops can't grow during a nuclear winter, at least not enough to do anything but keep a few (the rich and powerful who want this war) from starving to death.

What TPTB haven't considered is that while they hunker down in their luxury bunkers, all the support systems for a good life will disappear and there will be no one left to keep electricity going or airplanes fixed, or their precious electric cars manufactured. For while the leftovers of technology will last, but soon die off and the earth regress to close to stone age with the "servants" of the rich abandoning them to survive on their own by scratching the ground. Leaving even the most rich and powerful families on the earth scratching the earth stone age style and barely surviving - that is if humanity doesn't go extinct entirely because the rich and powerful don't know how to live without servants.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Putin has said he is very willing to use nuclear weapons. He has always been a man of his word and I don't expect he is bluffing now.

That's what the "Cold War" was all about. Remember?

Have we learned nothing? Are we right back where we started, in a nuclear staring contest, waiting to see who will blink first?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If their ICBM’s work as well as their Army.

They will probably blow themselves up.

Mostly junk I would imagine.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It would appear that Putin has learned nothing and that it's him that thinks the West will blink first.

He's nuts.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
There is a very special place in Hell for those who enable bullies to abuse their victims.

How does that old saying go?

[I]"The only thing necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good men to do Nothing."
edit on 6-3-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

As usual America screams 'Nothing to do with us'.
Same as 1914.
Same as 1939.

No-one wants war, with Russia or anyone.

So we'll just let Putin do whatever he wants....until he's knocking on the US's door and you start screaming 'come and join us'.
An unlikely scenario....but who'd have thought we'd be where we are today a couple of years or so ago?

'No country is worth a war between USA and Russia'?
In the light of that I wonder how many countries would be prepared to help the USA out ever again?
Let's hope for your sake we never have to find out.

I don't know what the answers are.
Burying one's head in the sand isn't one of them though.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The scenario that the UN has anticipated is that if putin takes Ukraine then Zelensky will be a president in exile and they have stated that he will be in exile in Poland.

He is asking his citizens to put up any resistance to the russians if they eventually take control of the cities.

Chances are if that happens the citizens will be shot or jailed and he will be in Poland.

edit on 6-3-2022 by alphacenturi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I would like to believe the polls are wrong, but after reading so many threads on ATS there does seem to be a high number of people wanting to insert themselves into A) a contrived war to further hasten the OWO or B) Putin defending Russia from Western encroachment and stop the experimenting in Ukrainian biolabs.

I don't think the US would be happy to know Russia was operating 13 biolabs just outside the border in Mexico, or if our ability to trade with the rest of the world were blocked by NATO/EU member countries.

Ukrain has a commedian leading their country while we have a clown- and not a very good one at that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join