It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerning ROSCOSMOS Video about ISS - this could happen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is a production video put out by ROSCOSMOS about separating the Russian modules from the ISS and thereby leaving the station (and any non-Russia crew members) to eventually die in re-entry.

ROSCOSMOS Video

So first let me vet myself so you won't think I'm just a keyboard warrior blathering out opinion. I used to work in the Mission Operations Directorate (MOD) of the ISS program. That's the flight controllers. I was in the Motion Control Systems (MCS) group - front room call sign ADCO (Attitude Determination and Control Officer). I was assigned two systems for which my mandate was to learn those systems "better than the people who designed them" so that I could identify failure modes, and responses and put that knowledge in System Briefs to be used by by flight controllers on CONSOLE. My two systems were the Russian Guidance, Navigation and Control system (SUDN) and the Russian Propulsion and Propellant Resupply system. I spent a week in a small room with Felix Lebedev (not sure I'm spelling that right), described to me as the "father of Russian on-orbit propulsion" and a Rockwell dude who was translating and Lebedev going over every single valve and component in the propulsion system.

So I'm writing the system brief for the propulsion system and a question keeps coming up. The first module to go up for the ISS was Zarya Control Module, referred to as the "FGB" in the program (Functional Cargo Block). It had full propulsive capabilities, so it could not only adjust its attitude, but also boost itself back up in orbit. Then you had the U.S. made Unity node go up. Then you had the Russian Zvezda module, referred to as SM in the program (Service Module). Then, in 2001, when the U.S. Lab module was connected When they docked the Russian SM they deactivated the FGB propulsion system and literally ran umbilicals to the docking port at the back of the Russian Zvezda module to supply propellant to a Russian Progress. So the Progress is fired for reboost in the subsequent configuration and attitude adjustments are done by the Control Moment Gyros on the U.S. Lab, so FGB doesn't do anything but supply fuel to SM.

The question that kept coming up was: hey, Russia, "Can you ever reactivate the FGB propulsion system?" This was important to us because there would have to be preparatory actions taken to prevent gimbal lock on the CMGs if we were to start doing something wonky with FGB propulsion system. So we would ask this and the Russian engineers would respond, "No, the FGB propulsion system will never be used again." Which, didn't really answer the question. Then something would be said in some conversation with a Russian counterpart that would raise an eyebrow and we would rinse and repeat, asking the same question and getting the same answer. Finally, frustrated, we were in a meeting with the Russians and this question came up again and the answer was the same and I lost my cool and said, "that's not what I just asked you. I asked CAN YOU reactivate the FGB propulsion system?" And finally got a straight answer. Yes, if there were some type of emergency situation in which the GNC went tits up, you just program the SM to control the FGB attitude burners, and the FGB would have propulsion capabilities. This was such a running joke about the flip flops that had occurred, that right before I left NASA I inserted a comical statement in the draft System Brief:

The Berthing & Stabilization thrusters and Reaction Control System thrusters (PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS BECAUSE WE'VE ASKED THE RUSSIANS THIS QUESTION ABOUT 4 MILLION TIMES, SO IF YOU GET CONFUSED ON THIS ISSUE, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN) will nominally never be used again. HOWEVER, in the case of an alien attack, when every necessary means of propulsion would be needed to "get the hell out of Dodge", the smaller thrusters CAN be used if the SM flight software is modified to command them.

(The above quote is straight from the draft document in front of me.)

So what you see in this video is them undocking from the U.S. lab and firing the FGB attitude propulsion system to move away from the abandoned U.S. Lab which would then have no way of boosting its orbit. It has no propulsion system at all. And since the Soyuz is on the Russian side of the station, kaput.

This can happen.
edit on 3-6-2022 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Mar 6 2022 by Jbird because: orbit to CONSOLE.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Valhall

Last week I briefly saw an article posted in the news about the head of the Russian Space Program or of such capacities...

Talking about separating scientific space ties and let the International Space Station come down either on a city in the United States or Europe.

I'm not into prophecy, but wasn't there "Kill Shot" reference to this event leading to WW3? (EDIT
WAS IT MAJOR ED DAMES? EDIT: Nevermind I think I got stories mixed up.

I'm saddened by the world state of affairs that the scientific community are almost Barred from working together.
edit on 6-3-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

In Biblical eschatological writings there is mention of a particular star that falls to earth.

Revelation 8:10:

The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water—

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Last week I briefly saw an article posted in the news about the head of the Russian Space Program or of such capacities...

Talking about separating scientific space ties and let the International Space Station come down either on a city in the United States or Europe.

I heard this as well. What is very disturbing is that someone has passionately thought this through to the point of an official ROSCOSMOS video being published. This is very concerning.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Agreed, terrible thing to do to anyone. I'm not religious, but I pray this does not come to fruition.

Infact, I find myself quietly praying a lot lately for someone who doesn't believe in religion.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Valhall

In Biblical eschatological writings there is mention of a particular star that falls to earth.

The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water—

I'm replying to myself because I just thought of something extremely intersting.

Revelation 8:11 is the rest of that passage:

"11 the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter."

Chernobyl means "Wormwood". Maybe John was trying to explain about a place that didn't exist yet, Ukraine, as the reason for the flaming star falling from the sky.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'm replying to myself because I just thought of something extremely intersting.

Revelation 8:11 is the rest of that passage:

"11 the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter."

Chernobyl means "Wormwood". Maybe John was trying to explain about a place that didn't exist yet, Ukraine, as the reason for the flaming star falling from the sky.

I'm just..... you have my attention.
I may not reply much, but I'm interested to see what else this thread might dig up.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Very nice thread.

Huh. Would you look at that.

Wikipedia's list of operational space stations is rather brief:

1. International Space Station (ISS - joint partnership Russia, U.S., E.U., Canada, Japan)
2. Tiangong space station (China)

So if the ISS is decommissioned/split up...well whadaya know. The Chinese would have the only (currently) fully functional space station in the world.

Every way you slice this conflict, it just seems like all the pieces fit together to benefit China.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The whole reason I'm back here after about 10 years of being gone, is that in the late 1990's I did a research paper for a friend, who like you, wasn't necessarily a believer, but had an open mind and was curious about eschatological writings of the Bible. He asked me if we could figure out where Magog of the bible was in modern times so that we could figure out who might be the leader (Gog) of the 6 nation army that eventually causes the Battle of Armageddon.

I copied my paper into this post about 18 years ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

TLDR version: It's Ukraine. That doesn't mean the leader will come from the current Ukraine government, that means the leader may very well come out of this current conflict in Ukraine. There's just too many things happening right now to ignore, so I'm here to just share.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Anything to do with this new art work at the U.N.?

And isn't it The Battle Megiddo? Har....

Edit: btw thanks for giving your time.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Wow! Tio that statue!

Megiddo is where the battle will take place and then the battle is usually referred to as Armageddon. Thanks for your time as well. I have new things to research!

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Wow! Tio that statue!

Megiddo is where the battle will take place and then the battle is usually referred to as Armageddon. Thanks for your time as well. I have new things to research!

Yes there's a thread here.... hang tight!

Edit: can someone anyone help find that thread??? It discusses Europe's new King that Prince Charles anounced. At the the Climate/G8 Conference in Britain last year.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The 9th and final sign of the Hopi indian prophecies...

Blue Star Kachina

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease."
edit on 6/3/2022 by TOMFROMOZ because: Link added

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TOMFROMOZ

I remember hearing about this prophecy before, but had never been presented the wording. Thank you for sharing! I think the Hopi and Navajo have a lot of knowledge of what is going to happen.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Makes me think of the Q Drop mentioning something called SKY EVENT.

Odd intersection of wildly different venues on this topic.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Seems to be an all-out free-for-all. lol

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

No, I don’t think
I see Russia are playing a fair hand, just protecting themselves economically against a destitute US government
This is a war of resources, a war about security, a balance against US political madness and the Democratic Party manipulating the Ukraine
They don’t want a war or lose popular support, well, they don’t want to lose total respect

Interesting the wormwood connection, very interesting

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I was reminded of that too, in fact I was just looking it up before reading your post. Very interesting indeed.

originally posted by: TOMFROMOZ

The 9th and final sign of the Hopi indian prophecies...

Blue Star Kachina

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease."

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Edit: can someone anyone help find that thread??? It discusses Europe's new King that Prince Charles anounced. At the the Climate/G8 Conference in Britain last year.

Who is the new king?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

So, perhaps it may come down sooner than expected.🤔

In January 2022, NASA announced a planned date of January 2031 to de-orbit the ISS and direct any remnants into a remote area of the South Pacific Ocean.

Would this give the US justification to invoke Article 5 and declare war? Prolly not but I don't put anything past the psychopaths in charge today.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join