It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerning ROSCOSMOS Video about ISS - this could happen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Valhall

So, perhaps it may come down sooner than expected.🤔

In January 2022, NASA announced a planned date of January 2031 to de-orbit the ISS and direct any remnants into a remote area of the South Pacific Ocean.

Would this give the US justification to invoke Article 5 and declare war? Prolly not but I don't put anything past the psychopaths in charge today.

Well, there's the answer would this give us justification? and then there is will we? I'm going to make the following statement from a completely apolitical perspective, because this is not about a party, it's about a person. IF Russia send nukes, or kills our astronauts, or whatever you want to come up with, I'm betting money the man with the football hasn't got it in him to respond. That's about a person, not a party.
edit on 3-6-2022 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Valhall

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Edit: can someone anyone help find that thread??? It discusses Europe's new King that Prince Charles anounced. At the the Climate/G8 Conference in Britain last year.

Who is the new king?

He actually didn't say other than that said ruler is alive now. I mocked and said one of the grandchildren Goerge or Charlotte.

It's not this thread... www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thread was a couple of month's back. And it went on for more than 5 pages at least.

You're looking for these memes...

We were trying to figure out who this new King, Queen... ruler is. The video of the speech where Charles states this is in that thread.

Don't mind those tasteless Antichrist memes... that guys a jerk.🙄
edit on 6-3-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Elon Musk has hinted that SpaceX will step in should the Russians take their toys and go home.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Elon Musk has hinted that SpaceX will step in should the Russians take their toys and go home.

This is two different scenarios. If the Russians get in their Soyuz and go home, leaving behind the station with no boost capability, that's one scenario. And Musk can probably act in a timely manner to assist getting the rest of the crew offboard. The scenario in the video is quite different. The Russians are leaving the ISS incomplete. AND they are leaving it with a torque implied, one that the CMG's would most likely not be able to correct with no attitude thrusters. We're already too late at that point.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The CMGs (the control moment gyros) can only spin out so much torque before they become saturated. Then they have to spin down the momentum. During that momentum dump there must be attitude propulsion available to counter the torque of the dump. There would be no attitude thrusters available. Very quickly the CMG's would be saturated and no way to spin them down.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
That's a very disturbing scenario, Maybe a stupid scenario that could be right out of a movie but where's the X37B right now?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
That's a very disturbing scenario, Maybe a stupid scenario that could be right out of a movie but where's the X37B right now?

For the video scenario, the answer to this would have to be "docked to the ISS" in order for it to make one bit of difference.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Maybe blocking its path so they can't leave would be an option to?

edit on 0b54America/ChicagoSun, 06 Mar 2022 15:17:54 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 06 Mar 2022 15:17:54 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Unfortunately no because our vehicles dock on the US side of things and theirs on the Russian side. But if it were docked on the US side, if they decided to just disconnected the Russian modules, the vehicles could use it's attitude thrusters to help level off the torque and assist the CMGs. Here are some mark ups I did to show what's going on.

These docks here are for Russian vehicles (Progress, Soyuz).

This shows the total Russian side that was depicted disconnecting in the video.

This shows the rest of the habitable station that would be left behind.

This shows the docking stations for our vehicles.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I thought this sounded familiar. A solution is being worked on according to this video by Scott Manley.

I remembered watching it a couple of days ago.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

That's a different scenario than what the ROSCOSMOS video is depicting. That's workable. What the video depicts is not.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Valhall
a reply to: TOMFROMOZ

I remember hearing about this prophecy before, but had never been presented the wording. Thank you for sharing! I think the Hopi and Navajo have a lot of knowledge of what is going to happen.

nice thread. btw.

not that i don't believe it

but how and why did they get that knowledge?

would this tie into other prophesies?

so if it falls, is it game over and we get 1000 yrs of peace after a big war?

sorry for my biden moment.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

how many are up there?

why no fly up a bunch of ONE SIZE FITS ALL space suits and get them off the ISS?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

I'm going to apologize up front for being lazy and serving you Wiki, but it actually is a decent review:

en.wikipedia.org...

The Hopi have teachings of the creation and of the end of a great cycle. The Hopi believe the great tree (the axis of the Earth) has cycled through basically wiping of the slate several times, and then the people would gradually come back. So this is part of the end of that cycle.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

There are currently 4 U.S. astronauts on board, and 3 Russian cosmonauts. They all have space suits. I'm going to turn play of words by Zelensky.

"They don't need ammo, they need a ride."

Seriously, that's all they need is to have vehicle docked before the video scenario is attempted (if it's going to be attempted).

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm not mentioning to dock the X37B at all , although I don't know if it has a docking port to connect with the station.

For one, the X-37B, as is, can be flown to the space station and dock to the facility's common berthing mechanism

Seemingly it can dock with the station:

But if Roscosmos decide to disconnect their modules with the engines the X37B could potentially force them to stay if the spacecraft stays close enough to the russian module on the rear. I mean they have to use thrusters first to eject if I'm correct and you don't want to bump into an unmanned craft and risk any failure afterwards?

edit on 0b09America/ChicagoSun, 06 Mar 2022 16:05:09 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 06 Mar 2022 16:05:09 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think if we are in this it might be we are at Rev 6:8

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

originally posted by: TOMFROMOZ

The 9th and final sign of the Hopi indian prophecies...

Blue Star Kachina

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease."

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

He's Here

edit on Sun Mar 6 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

NASA would not agree to this. The policy is that only one vehicle can be in orbit close to the station at any given time. So they would dock the vehicle to get our crew off.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Let's hope it doesn't have to come that far ..
Thanks for this insightful thread

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join