It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Things are going to ramp up very quickly worldwide as the DS strongholds lose their grip. How much power and control they have left is unknown but I have heard some sources say that they are losing power fast and getting very desperate as tehy lose money and key players jump ship.

A big thing coming up will be do the remaining DS players decide to roll with it and fight till the end or do they decide to flip sides and work with the winners? I have a feeling many people are going to be exposed than we had no idea about, could suicide weekend be coming up?

I think with all the anti-Russia rhetoric ramping up and intensifying the answer is pretty clear that Ukraine was their headquarters and playground.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Isn't this QAnon stuff just another false flag movement? And if not originally, then at what point was it co-opted by the Deep State? If Trump continues to leverage it and ultimately lead it, then you know it's not a genuine truth movement. You've just been fooled again!!

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ammo
Praising the load as I pass it

a reply to: nerbot

For those who are ?

Doomsday plane wheels up
back

edit on 3/4/2022 by CrazyFox because: Tablet

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Once again & for the 40th time, many thanks Dashen!! Fantastic intro on summing up this endless saga!!

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Here's another pic from Hagerstown

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

edit on 3/4/2022 by CrazyFox because: Eta

edit on 3/4/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesNPope

What evidence do you have that Trump is leveraging it or leading it? Trump went against the grain on a few Q things such as the vaccine. Trump may be a part of it but I don't think he is leading it. If you look back at my posts I don't believe Trump will be president again and I continue to feel that way.

We'll see if I have been fooled but what difference does it make because until a few years ago I was being fooled anyway by the media, politicians, athletes, you name it. There have been so many lies and mis-information to keep people in power and money for hundreds of years. Unless you are completely blind you san see that the influence has decreased significantly.

If is was co-opted by the DS then we are screwed either way you look at it.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

a reply to: duncanhidao
Lyrics

matter
10 years ago fpp

edit on 3/4/2022 by CrazyFox because: Moved some to rats

TheIL is even doing house cleansing

Former Illinois House Speaker Michael Madigan, for decades the most powerful politician in the state, was indicted Wednesday on federal racketeering charges alleging his elected office and political operation were a criminal enterprise that provided personal financial rewards for him and his associates.

edit on 3/4/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Posting from page 3 while still trying to catch up...😎
The graham asking, offering ten m to assassinate Putin is accurate?

Does graham intend to use his own money, or is he conspiring with cohorts scamming tax payers?

I wish not be implicated as a cosigner. Use your own "merit" Lindsey.

Tomorrow is my 52nd birthday.

🙏❤

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Back at the start of the internet it was said if you upload naked pics, they'll be there forever?

So with this the wef are naked and ashamed.

Observation.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Yes, we are screwed no matter what. Anything that gains traction will either be squashed or taken over (to lead the masses to their destruction). I do think Trump will ultimately step aside, because too many people are wise to him now. Someone else will have to step forward to lead the GOP side of the false flag ops.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
World Economic Forum scrubbing info from their website. This is Cyber Polygon

www.weforum.org...

WEF Cyber Polygon - Archived from Jan 2022. It appears all archives on this site/link have been deleted and/or not accessible.

Recap articles...

WEF Warns of Cyber Attack Leading to Systemic Collapse of the Global Financial System

From “Event 201” to “Cyber Polygon”: The WEF’s Simulation of a Coming “Cyber Pandemic”

Doing a quick check into the details Bi.Zone who hosted the event in 2020 is a subsidiary of Russian bank Sberbank. Bi.Zone was founded in Moscow. Their Twitter page started in 10/19 same month as Event201.

So we have a Russian bank doing simulations for penetration testing in 2020, founded in Moscow, who are kicking SWIFT to the curb and Bi.Zone is still hosting the event co-sponsored by WEF again in July?! How is that not a national security issue?

BI.ZONE

New landing site for Cyber Polygon

Take a look at who makes a cameo appearance here...52 sec mark...

twitter.com...
edit on 4-3-2022 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Thank-You Dash for doing such a great job re-caping 39, not an easy task I’m sure ! 💕🐥💕 You’ve been the Drake of the awakening on ATS Qanon pond ! Not sure if I’ve ever thought about this song since being a kid, lol, todays the day, just for you !

youtu.be...

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THIS is fun...

Prince Andrew's Ex Lady Victoria Hervey Believes Jeffrey Epstein Had A Role In 9/11

According to Lady Victoria’s Instagram Story on Thursday, not only did Epstein know about the September 11th attacks on the Twin Towers before they happened, but he even allegedly bought plane tickets “as souvenirs” of the horrifying and heartbreaking national tragedy.

radaronline.com...

Seems this should be an a pretty easy thing to fact check if they used their real names.
edit on 4-3-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
⚡️Microsoft Suspends sales of goods & services in Russia

Russia responds - "You promise?"

🤣🤣🤣

t.me...

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I don't think it will happen but we live in strange times where anything can happen ...

Surely Putin would have a lot to reveal ...
edit on 4-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If Trump had told everyone in 2017 "Oh hey guys, an evil cabal of billionaires is privately funding the governments of about a dozen Western countries, including ours, and preparing for a big reset where they'll release a biological pathogen and they will use the pandemic to change civilization. I will try to stop them! " everyone would say ... what? THAT HE WAS A CRAZY.

Brian Cates

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I think with all the anti-Russia rhetoric ramping up and intensifying the answer is pretty clear that Ukraine was their headquarters and playground.

Unless Putin is THE DS by himself then it doesn't look like they are losing. The ones that appear to be losing are the Russian Oligarch and their economy . Numerous of there mega yachts have been detained and even in Montenegro who has NO uk extradition laws has decided to join the UK and detain ships there as well.

So far the ones that appear to be losing are the Ukrainian people , the Russian people , and the Russian Dictator Oligarch.

I know many here think that Putin is either a white hat or is going to capture the Globalist dirty secrets from the Ukraine and expose them all , but I dont see that Happening. If the dirty secrets data dump exists Putin would not expose it he would use it to take control of the globalist. When he agreed to take snowden he even made Snowden promise to not release any of the US dirty secrets .

I'm not even convinced that Putin isnt playing ball with the globalist as PUTIN has done more for NATO and the globalist with this invasion in the last couple of weeks, then they have been able to do for themselves in the last 20 or 30 years.

Putin with these actions has taken us closer to a bigger NATO which is key to a one world gov't.

edit on 42331America/ChicagoFri, 04 Mar 2022 12:42:46 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I Wanna Know Who’s Going to Jail for Murder First

The data Pfizer was forced to release showed a 3% mortality rate for the vaccines, which is 12 times the COVID death rate.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I think Putin is a White Hat in terms of being against the DS and the Globalist central bankers. He doesn't want them and never wanted them. Are the Russian Oligarch's good guys with Russia's best intentions? The people in all countries are losing because no one is being told the truth and in almost every case the individuals in power don't give a crap about them. I don't think Putin is a "good" guy either but I think his enemy is our enemy.

The interesting item that seems to be getting missed or not covered at all is the bio-labs and the stories coming out that the labs had developed a strain of virus that would specifically target the Russian people and ultimately his country. If that is in fact true can you blame Putin for wanting to protect his people and stop that before it is too late? What if the stories of human trafficking tunnels and locations being emptied out are true? Would Putin then be for the people and those recued be fortunate for his help? ? If that is true it would show how nefarious these Deep State players are and it may be unpopular to say but the United States and NATO haven't been the best either and in many cases is very hypocritical and in cahoots.

We are either being completely lied to in almost every avenue of our lives and have been for a very long time or Russia is the enemy. From what I have seen and researched I believe we have been lied and the true story of what is going on in Ukraine isn't even being touched on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join