It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 381
<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Not sure if anyone has seen this Amazon prime series called ‘Upload’ but it’s basically soft disclosure for just that- you can speak to people who have passed that were/are affluent enough to have afforded their consciousness uploaded before they’ve died.

Season 2 introduces virtual babies. It’s a comedy that I have to admit I enjoy though the implications are frightening - likely already in place at this point, but if not it’s on the horizon

yvid]
edit on 25-6-2022 by nowayreally because: Youtube

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Everything is beginning to line up Quite nicely.

Find your seats.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Perhaps that is our promised PARADE.

Astronomy Picture of the Day June 25 - Planetary alignment.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

It feels like things are coming to a head. A boil has to fester and develop a head that when popped exposes and drains all the corruption and filth so that it can heal.

Feels like the wheat is being separated from the chaff right now....5 steps to make the "bread" from harvest to sifting.

Cornbread or wheat bread? Either one is delish.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You're starting to sound like M.R.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The President of Lithuania decided not to concede to Russia on the issue of transit of goods to the Kaliningrad region.

According to Nauseda, the country "must and will maintain control over the goods transported through its territory, and there can be no question of any corridors."

BioClandestine

People have been reaching out to me about the video of Putin being rushed to The Kremlin. Press Secretary Dmitry Peskov just publicly refuted the claims that Putin would be giving some sort of emergency speech, but did not refute that he was in fact rushed to The Kremlin.

Over the past couple of days, Russia has been dealing with an escalating situation with Lithuania, over a railroad blockade of food supply from Kaliningrad to Russian ally Belarus, via the Suwalki Corridor.

The US are publicly backing Lithuania, and NATO countries are supplying troops all along the Russian border in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Poland. Over the past couple days, Russia has warned repeatedly that if the blockade is not removed, they will have to resort to “non-diplomatic solutions”.

So is something going on in Russia? Absolutely, and we all should be paying attention. One false step, and this proxy war could turn into something else entirely.

-Clandestine

t.me...
edit on 25-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I think I sound just like I have always sounded.

Q sounds too good to be true and the lack of tangible results keeps me on this side of the fence. I'm not even on the fence.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You have software to tell you a minute detail like that, I hope!

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: MetalThunder
What ending?

All I see is a bunch of people saying "soon", year after year.

"Soon" depends on the individual's perception. Please try not to get hung up on broad terminologies.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
That is a pretty weak excuse.

Even you were complaining about things taking to long about a week ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-6-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

PM4U

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Man who carried Vladimir Putin's nuclear controls briefcase found shot at his home

A secretive colonel who had carried the Russian president’s nuclear briefcase has been found shot at his home near Moscow.

Vadim Zimin, 53, is gravely ill in intensive care, say reports.

The shooting came as Zimin was facing criminal investigation for alleged bribe-taking after joining the customs service in a senior role, reported Moskovsky Komsomolets.

He was under house arrest over the criminal case.

New video from Russian state media of Putin arriving at Kremlin late Saturday night. Putin's press secretary "denied...this was due to an emergency meeting: 'No. It's not like that. Everything is fine.'"
(from RIA Novosti on Telegram)
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Which of you is this?

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

T-10

edit on 6252022 by MetalThunder because: Godspeed

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
TRUMP...LIVE...NOW!

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The meltdowns the pewblick are showing for all the world to see on the baby killing ban not ban are really something. Folks literally expressing mind control so bad they wished they'd have been aborted to support the cause. And other making this about trans. Nuts.

The one thing I didn't see folks mention on this hilarity is that groping Joe needs all CAPS to show what/when they want him to do something. All CAPS are required for him not to screw up as badly as he screws up. Imagine going to work everyday and this is the reality you must prop up. Talk about demoralizing to the few humans involved.

new topics

top topics

<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join