It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 379
<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Something BIG is about to drop. [21:20:02=25] Today.

North Korea in the news. North Korea is showing indications of preparing to test a nuclear weapon which would be the first time in 5 years. Biden had promised the new leader of South Korea, Yoon Seok-Youl, nuclear weapons. That would be something BIG to drop.
Biden already conducted joint exercises with South Korea. Hopefully we are not going to see the world dragged into the "nuclear" option.
The thought is just terrifying. What could go wrong?
Am I doing the calculation the right way?

Not 100% sure about number adding decoding but could this be real?

North Korea to Test Nuclear Weapon

edit on 25-6-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Awwwwww #….here we go again.

Also, Jeffrey Peterson is the guy who used to be linked up with the Arizona Mafia types led by Janet Napolitino. Peterson claims he overheard Pelosi and another high level Dem talking about secret human cloning facilities on a secluded tropical island in the Pacific Ocean….

Ha, yes exactly. Think I still have that video interview somewhere with him talking about all that. One gene therapy (cloning?) facility is somewhere in Arizona. I remember looking it up and it's real; dunno about the cloning aspect.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

☝☝☝
KIM Jong-un Showcased Deadly Hypersonic Missiles And Threatened To Strike US Bases In MINUTES

edit on 25-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
√ the left
YOU don't say

looking for solutions

ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE (Reuters) -U.S. President Joe Biden will continue to look for "solutions" in the aftermath of the Supreme Court overturning the right to abortion, his spokesperson said as the White House evaluates possible executive orders.

What a Timeline !

edit on 6252022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

edit on 6252022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Why would Amazon be doing this? Probably falls under "These people are sick."

Creepy...Alexia is soon going to have Alexa imitate the voices of dead people. All for upcoming Covid deaths? This is just so sick and macabre. Who would want to have that pain inflicted constantly?

They may be limiting features for now but just imagine Alexa using someone's voice to say things that someone didn't say. I guess all of the monitoring and recording they must have a treasure trove of so many people's voices that they can just retrieve.

Knowledge is power and people can refuse to upload this feature but I just wonder how long before they move on because that is what always happens.

Alexa Could Soon Imitate Voices of Dead People

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thank you for asking this question Cav. Thank you for answering ORRED ! I’ve never quite understood, well, never could understand most of this Q journey without all of you that share so openly on the thread. I lurk bc I’m not getting in the ring above my weight class lol
Which is a good time to say, once again how grateful I am to all of you that do post regularly. I’d be just as bat snit crazy as the rest of the world right now if I didn’t have your guidance through the years.

EMN- special thanks to you, I’ve learned more from your posts than anyone or any institution in my entire life!!! (REL and cranky aside) No joke. You are so appreciated

I pray to high heaven this is Q, but my goodness, that hopium jolt brought my back to life and I can’t describe the feelings of joyful optimism I felt last night. Words wouldn’t do it justice.

Anyway, sorry to distract, carry on.

PS- could be something could be nothing, but iI saw GITMO842 leave Ft Lauderdale on its way to Guantanamo yesterday around 12:30pm EST. (Also saw AF2 coming into DC from Chicago around 9:30pm. They must have been SO relieved to know Kamala was coming into town to help take care of the ‘situation’ as skilled and charismatic as she is 🙄

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I hung on for a long time. Still watching and waiting, but won’t hold my breath.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
That was fast. He found his solutions.

He has ordered HHS to to protect access to critical medications for reproductive health which includes contraception and the not safe Mifepristone. Imagine the forethought to have a generic approved in December. Almost like they knew this would happen.
Also protecting the right of women to travel to other states to have abortions done. They had lots of thoughts ahead of time about this too. Just amazing isn't it?

White House: Biden Plans

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
Duncan I tried to link that too and wasn't able to. People should head over to the Youtube and watch. To me it is really ominous. Too much sabre rattling over there and I just hope we don't all get dragged into this.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ashley Biden diarytranscribed.pdf

Original thanks to :
👇👇👇

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Fixed your link^^^^

edit on 25-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

The Man!

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Watch those media reports. "Qan non" means Blood Bread in Azerbaijani and doesn't exist in terms of -Q- postings. So, when the media refers to "Qanon" ask yourself do they mean the blood cult that can be linked to school shootings and civil terrorism, or are they talking about a made-up talking point?

-Q- posts are not "Qanon". We need to keep that in mind.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Fixed your link^^^^
edit on 6/25/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: oops

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Popping in.

So my observance of the Abortion event is as thus.

This is the biggest vibrational shift I've seen in quite sometime. This reverberated in ways I did not expect, frankly, I guess I was a bit naive on that. Though I thoroughly agree the leak diffused this substantially, had it not happened... oy.

The demon class is angry, but then again they are always angry so there's that. But this time the upheaval in their "day of rage" is met with the counter energy which they have never seen before, and which is way more powerful. Think in terms of Rage only being sustained for a short adrenaline fueled time, while the infusing of light will be eternal.

Ignore the "yes it is, no it isn't stuff" because that is irrelevant on every single level, include the stupid legal takes. It's all irrelevant.

I mentioned here years ago the planet cannot progress past the lowest common vibrational level if they see killing invited guests and turning their body parts into food products as a "Constitutional Right." And that is what is going on, the rest is fluff, lies, deceit, distraction, fakery, flimflam and the rest.

This his huge, still sorting it, and it will take another 24-48 hours for the event to find its place.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Watch those media reports. "Qan non" means Blood Bread in Azerbaijani and doesn't exist in terms of -Q- postings.

"Qan non" isn't the same as Qanon.

Pretty sure everyone understands the addition of anon to a "name" means someone who is leaking info anonymously.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Coincidence?
Albert Bourla is to go to Israel to receive the Genisis Award on June 29th, 2022. I have been watching because I am suspicious about his jab status. If anyone would know about the results of the clinical trials and of course all the adverse events being reported by people, along with the incoming data from Israel, would be him.
He would be unable to enter.

Suddenly on May 21st Israel revised the tourist requirements for entering the country. Visitors no longer need to be jabbed! It gets better. They do not need to test either! < Rather convenient for Bourla.

Meanwhile Israel is the country that really embraced the Covid jabs and are on #4 now but tourists don't need one. Just hypothetically speaking It must have been an interesting conversation that here was Bourla not jabbed, the CEO of Pfizer with the mRNA experimental jab being awarded for the very vaccine that is failing.

Time for a new plan.

Covid Update: Israel Travel Rules

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

Something BIG is about to drop. [21:20:02=25] Today.

North Korea in the news. North Korea is showing indications of preparing to test a nuclear weapon which would be the first time in 5 years. Biden had promised the new leader of South Korea, Yoon Seok-Youl, nuclear weapons. That would be something BIG to drop.
Biden already conducted joint exercises with South Korea. Hopefully we are not going to see the world dragged into the "nuclear" option.
The thought is just terrifying. What could go wrong?
Am I doing the calculation the right way?

Not 100% sure about number adding decoding but could this be real?

North Korea to Test Nuclear Weapon

This NK Nukes thing has been going on for a decade. Not one person I've ever seen has come up with a viable reason why NK would Nuke anyone or anything. There is nothing in it for them except sure death.

The boogieman must be ever present, always lurking, always with the things we fear most and cannot control.

Yet the logic as to why russia not Russia and north korea not North Korea would nuke the world because because is non existent. Vlad just proved it, he didn't nuke NATO/Ukraine because he's not a killer, he dismantled the horror filled parts of Ukraine. And there are no nukes coming from NK to destroy SF starbucks because Kim is a ruthless dictator who can rule the world by lunching one single nuke and having it travel thousands of miles to a poop filled city no one wants at this point.

Same playbook, same tired tropes. Next week "Iran is just weeks away from a nuclear weapon." You can darpagoog that line and see that exact line going back at least a decade, always when they want to trigger fear and manipulate. Same with NK testing a nuke, decades of the exact headline. Over and over.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Watch those media reports. "Qan non" means Blood Bread in Azerbaijani and doesn't exist in terms of -Q- postings.

"Qan non" isn't the same as Qanon.

Pretty sure everyone understands the addition of anon to a "name" means someone who is leaking info anonymously.

Qa'non, qan non, qanon? You tell me what the media means when they use the term?

You could pay attention more, and realize that when the Trotskyists call for action, antifa shows up. Though if they want something like the religious rights of the Eucharist a mass shooting happens. "Qan Non" it is until you can prove otherwise why this seems to be the case. Say "Qanon" then say "Qan Non" and tell me the difference in pronunciation.

new topics

top topics

<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join