It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Congressman: Seize Trucks From Protesters Headed To D.C...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
That, and having someone attempt to derail the train that you are on...
NBC News

Seems like a pretty ineffective way to off someone.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
...Give Them To Growing Businesses.

So says this guy...

Democrat Rep. Ruben Gallego (AZ)

“Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies looking to expand their business,” Gallego tweeted in response to the following news headline: “Trucker convoy could shut down DC Beltway tomorrow.”

There was a time in this country, both sides of the aisle would have censured this publicly, but now even Republicans raise little objection to the idea of trampling the rights of citizens and the all-out redistribution of wealth disguised as being for the common good.

At least a few citizens called him out...

Robert Arce, former law enforcement official: “Will your distribution of wealth be done at gunpoint?”

Nick Searcy, actor: “Why don’t you just murder them like a good communist, @RubenGallego?”

Our leftist "friends" are drooling over the possibilities despots like Trudeau are presenting to them, and obviously Mr. Gallego is a "fanboi".
Link

Omg you are a classic I must say!
You freaking still watch FAUX and friends and all the other. I imagine you know the middle and first and last names of these fools who are just as bad as other networks.....
So sad

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

So you've got nothing, so you criticize the source. Lame.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Can someone please show him the Bill of Rights.

Specifically, the 1st Amendment.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

What the hell kind of pointless dumbass post was this?

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I've said it before, but I'll say it again for your sake. Fox news is not and has not been the bastion of conservative news for a long time here on ATS.

If that's the best retort you can come up with, that really is "so sad".

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

They may get the trucks, but I'm not sure that they will find people to drive them. I had read that the U.S. is already short 80,000 truckers and 81,000 truckers can't drive because of a failed drug test. And not many people are interested in a new career as a trucker.
edit on 23 2 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That, and having someone attempt to derail the train that you are on...
NBC News

Seems like a pretty ineffective way to off someone.

More than seems... it was ineffective. It still could have been planned.
If the train had been derailed, it would have been much more effective.
Plenty of plans have given ineffective results. Take the Bernie guy that shot up the Republican ball game. He could have been just as effective in terms of helping Bernie if he had shot up a bunch of Democrats.
He would have been much more effective if he had practiced his marksmanship.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The 4th and 14th Amendments apply here as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

It still could have been planned.

I seriously doubt it was. People are stupid but that would have been one of the stupidest plans of all time.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It still could have been planned.

I seriously doubt it was. People are stupid but that would have been one of the stupidest plans of all time.

There are results of far more stupid plans in the news every day.
See Florida crimes.
edit on b000000282022-02-23T10:06:26-06:0010America/ChicagoWed, 23 Feb 2022 10:06:26 -06001000000022 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

See Florida crimes.

Well, Florida does have a special level of stupid unrivaled in the known universe but intentionally parking a dump truck in front of a fast moving 50ton train is on another spectrum.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

See Florida crimes.

Read the Congressional Record.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

What the hell kind of pointless dumbass post was this?

The kind that supports illegally seizing trucks like the dumbass Dem Ruben Gallego in the OP.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: putnam6
Now when I see a congressperson make such stupid comments, I wonder who they are owned by? That can't be a popular thought among their constituents

I beg to differ. there are tons of peoples out there that would love this.
thats how the AOCs and Pelosis get elected.

Oh, Id imagines even on this proposal moderate democrats would be rolling their eyes at their progressive brothers. As for Gallego, he is being primed for a Senate run by the progressives, and if you don't think he is owned by them? I don't know what to tell you, except he is.

Furthermore, I know both sides do this, they have to to survive the system, but it leads to extreme influences having more sway than perhaps it should.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: mikell
American truckers are armed it will be quite different when Antifa tries to pull them from their trucks. And Antifa busses are headed there.

It would be best if this does not turn into a bloodbath. The media will already be painting a narrative in which the convoy are anti-American and insurrectionists. Give them ammo in the form of violence or a shooting of any kind and they will run with it. Any actions taken by Antifa, BLM, etc will be ignored, just as they have been in the recent past.

There is no choice at this point. The dems will send in antifa and blm, and they will likely all be killed and the dems don't care, they just want talking points and to play the victim in something they set up themselves. From what I have seen of antifa and blm, who destroy everything, burning, looting, murdering, etc., they should be killed as they really ARE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS. If congresscritters support antifa and blm, they are terrorist enablers and supporters, get rid of the congresscritters as well, charge and try them.

It's high time we stopped screwing around with all of their corruption-in-our-faces and just got rid of them. Jail or dead, it's all good.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The American liberals no different from the Canadian liberals.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

They will be using the similar tactics that Canada had being doing and you can expect CNN not to refer or call out as Antifa but counter protestors.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

They will be using the similar tactics that Canada had being doing and you can expect CNN not to refer or call out as Antifa but counter protestors.

You're correct, standard communist game plan. Your media is controlled as well, just like ours. I really don't understand how there can be so many stupid people out there that don't see what Biden is. I think they have finally woken up in Canada, Trudeau has a 6% fanbase, but 61% now want to see it in jail and 33% want it hanged along with the rest of the lieberal party and the ndp. It's only a matter of time now until we oust our traitorous politicians/criminals and hang them.

I am a little surprised it hasn't gotten that far with the criminal in chief there and its lame-ass sidekick harris. Especially with biden taking the US and us all into war to protect his criminal money sources, like WTF?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Alternatively, truckers could go the other way: No trucks within 50 miles of Washington, DC.

Boycott the entire area, no trucks in or out, no deliveries or pick ups. The region can get it's food, fuel, and medical supplies some other way. Can't confiscate what's not there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join